View Poll Results: Which Anime Of The Fall 2016 Line Up Are You Eagerly Anticipating?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3-gatsu no Lion

2 3.17%
  • ALL OUT!!

8 12.70%
  • Drifters

14 22.22%
  • Haikyuu!!: Karasuno Koukou VS Shiratorizawa Gakuen Koukou

20 31.75%
  • Keijo!!!!!!!!

5 7.94%
  • Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans 2

4 6.35%
  • Monster Hunter Stories: RIDE ON

0 0%
  • Occultic;Nine

1 1.59%
  • Yuri!!! on ICE

6 9.52%
  • Shuumatsu no Izetta

3 4.76%
Closed Thread
Page 56 of 270 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 8078
    jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just finished Bokurano
    it was surprisingly good, it felt like EvangelionxMadoka, i havent marathoned a show in months lol but Bokurano managed to keep me entertained the whole show, although some parts felt pretty forced and like they existed for the sole purpose of being edgy, specially all the antenna scenes, heard the manga is edgier but tfw im part of the illiterate crew, thanks terna for the indirect rec your review was spot on, looks like OD is passing some good taste to you

hnng at the op and how well it fitted the show

Originally Posted by metafour View Post
    So after years of casually watching Anime and purposefully choosing to ignore Neon Genesis Evangelion; I decided to randomly cave and binge watch the series. Dear lord, what a self-pretentious load of crap. I found the psychoanalysis themes mildly interesting as the story built up (even though they were overly repetitive); but to get hit over the head for ~40 minutes like you're a complete retard over the final two episodes while completely forgetting the entire plot felt like a huge slap in the face. I literally fast-forwarded through parts of both episodes hoping that something would actually happen...but nope, it never came. Reading over the reviews of fanboys who praise the conclusion as some sort of genius ending is comical: none of the themes are complex at all, and in fact, the ultimate metaphysical conclusions can be deducted from a mile away by anyone who's actually done even a bit of self-thought. I realize that supposedly the studio ran out of money, but good god, this has to be up there for worst series ending ever.

To conclude this review:

[youtube]pN5DeKKO640[youtube]
    yeah brah the studio ran out of money and thats why the ending was poverty af and there were a lot of repeated scenes, check the end of evangelion movie for the real ending
    Last edited by jonnybrah; 10-31-2016 at 07:34 PM.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol hard every time someone brings up NGE

edgiest anime since Elfen Laid

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Lst4evermirin View Post
    wtf did i just read?? is Mashima for real??

fkin lmao fairy tail

Mashima gonn mashima
    FT has been on the level of these ****ty fantasy ecchis they pump out every season, for the past 200 chapters. sucks because it had some potential.

wood plow Irene though

So after years of casually watching Anime and purposefully choosing to ignore Neon Genesis Evangelion; I decided to randomly cave and binge watch the series. Dear lord, what a self-pretentious load of crap. I found the psychoanalysis themes mildly interesting as the story built up (even though they were overly repetitive); but to get hit over the head for ~40 minutes like you're a complete retard over the final two episodes while completely forgetting the entire plot felt like a huge slap in the face. I literally fast-forwarded through parts of both episodes hoping that something would actually happen...but nope, it never came. Reading over the reviews of fanboys who praise the conclusion as some sort of genius ending is comical: none of the themes are complex at all, and in fact, the ultimate metaphysical conclusions can be deducted from a mile away by anyone who's actually done even a bit of self-thought. I realize that supposedly the studio ran out of money, but good god, this has to be up there for worst series ending ever.
    ty

ty
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    FT has been on the level of these ****ty fantasy ecchis they pump out every season, for the past 200 chapters. sucks because it had some potential.

wood plow Irene though
    But who was best FT girls......

"While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"
    "There is nothing that you can acquire without making a move on your own."
    "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh MY LAWD thank you based Drifters

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg gg

So much art coming out of him
    Originally Posted by GrimesSU View Post

[img]http://i.imgur.com/VNsSaHz.png?1[/ig]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/bifxISb.jpg?1[/ig]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/jrzmJUq.jpg?1[/ig]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ploGLkG.jpg?1[/mg]
    No Levy, post does not contain best girls as a result.

anonymous
    Haven't watched anything new so far. Need to find something new.

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    holy chit, just finished ep 15 of re:zero and not sure if my heart can take this anymore.
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went to a Halloween get-together and helped hand out candy.

A group of highschoolers came by dressed as different countries. I could tell they were influenced somewhat by Hetalia.

They all carried flags as well, except for the girl dressed for Japan, but I knew who she was going as based on the Japanese school sailor uniform.
    "While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

[img]
    only one of them is a grown female human

wtf man
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    wtf man
    What you talking bout?

They are all grown up, just two have different chest sizes.

Watch your male privilege.
    "Reality is cruel......"

TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Went to a Halloween get-together and helped hand out candy.

A group of highschoolers came by dressed as different countries. I could tell they were influenced somewhat by Hetalia.

They all carried flags as well, except for the girl dressed for Japan, but I knew who she was going as based on the Japanese school sailor uniform.
    But who was pics?

I can't believe you let such an opportunity pass you by.
    *former 310 pounds fatty crew*

PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grimes,

On that pic you posted about LN #10 from RE Zero

Spoiler!

r̸̺̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ r̸̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ Lolip0p's Avatar
    Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just finished reading Gekkou, I rate it 9/10

Synopsis
    Gekkou, or "Moonlight", is about the peculiar relationship between a cynical boy and a perfect girl. Said cynical boy is Nonomiya who spends day in day out in boredom, taking refuge from his dull life in his imagination. One fateful day, he happens upon the notebook of the much-rumored beauty Youko Tsukimori, neglected on the ground. Poking out from it is a scrap of paper with the unexpected title "Murder Recipe". His interest ignited, he immediately stuffs it into his pocket, only to find out the promising recipe contains nothing but scenarios that may or may not lead to deadly accidents, not even worthy of being called a plan. When he tentatively asks her about it the next day, she hasn't lost anything. But then her father dies. An accident...

Originally Posted by TrueBallerBrah View Post
    But who was pics?

I can't believe you let such an opportunity pass you by.
    Lol not on that real life terna time.

Originally Posted by PVR View Post
    Grimes,

On that pic you posted about LN #10 from RE Zero

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    "Reality is cruel......"

metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    Lol hard every time someone brings up NGE

Its literally just a bunch of loud noise that is supposed to disorientate you into thinking that its some genius masterpiece by shoving a bunch of random philosophy/metaphysics/religion based themes down your throat. I just read that the Christianity references were basically just thrown in because they thought it would look "cool"; it serves no actual purpose LOL. The story is a complete mess, but the show thinks that it can just gloss this over by yelling a bunch of "meaningful" things at you, but that isn't why people watch shows/movies in the first place. If you want to learn philosophy, you can go on Wikipedia or read a textbook. People appreciate media that successfully teaches them something real because it is done through a story that makes you invested with relate-able characters; this combination allows you to understand something that you could have just learned at face-value elsewhere. If the foundation isn't executed well, then why should you even care what the message is? The story in NGE? Its all over the place and barely explained. The characters? By a certain point they all seem to simply turn into one dimensional tools to hammer down the director's message regarding Shinji's character...and even that is barely expanded upon as the show just continually hammers the same themes over and over again: fear of rejection, daddy issues, and struggle with self-value/sense of self. Your choice of words describes it well; I think this series tries to hide its obvious flaws by being constantly in your face in a way that is supposed to make it feel "edgy" or "raw".

The most interesting/well done thing about the series is the fact that its entire purpose is to show the director's disdain with 90's Otaku-culture in Japan; specifically all the themes about opening yourself to the real world instead of "running and hiding". Ironically enough though, his character of Rei which was actually supposed to be a giant slap in the face of the "emotionally dependent, ****-doll fantasy" archetype ended up being what he was actually mocking as the character ended up being one of the most popular waifus in the genre LOL.

Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

To conclude this review:
    End of Evangelion.
    Steins;Gate is the only true 10/10 anime.

IIIl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IIIl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IIIl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IIIl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IIIl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IIIl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IIIl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IIIl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IIIl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IIIl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IIIl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/RH0BmkN.jpg[img]

So much art coming out of him

No Levy, post does not contain best girls as a result.
    hnnnnnnnnnnnnngh
    I am Antenna's brother and we both enjoy OD's recommendations.

"i like the crunchiness of raw rice." - Antenna

I'm not a Kiwi, I'm an American.

Proud of my 2" erect penis. I hope girls find it cute because it is small.

metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tweak919 View Post
    End of Evangelion.
    I know this exists. I'll watch it, but sadly I don't think an ending is going to erase the faults that are rooted into the series itself.

TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TrueBallerBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just watched episode 6 of Mahou Shoujo Madoka.

LOL I just couldn't stop laughing at it. I don't know why I found it so funny.

Spoiler!

Also, no peado, but Asian kids are soooo friggin cute. Patiently waiting until I find a cute HBB Asian girl to impregnate so I can make cute babies.
    Last edited by TrueBallerBrah; 11-01-2016 at 01:03 AM.
    *former 310 pounds fatty crew*

WTF DavidBowie.

What is with the four "filler post" posts on the previous page?

Delete that chit.
    "Reality is cruel......"

Member of Society waxingturtle98's Avatar
    waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) waxingturtle98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lolip0p View Post
    Just finished reading Gekkou, I rate it 9/10

Synopsis

it was a good read to say it was pretty short

i should probably get back into reading more LN's
    Purple haired girls are best girls crew

90 = 5 math major crew

Misc anime crew

"I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aeterna, 2013

Oh lawd, the latest episode of Okusama ga Seitokaichou.

The scene with the student president, and the school nurse visiting.....

Lawd, dat school nurse.......

"Reality is cruel......"

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reading over the reviews of fanboys who praise the conclusion as some sort of genius ending is comical: none of the themes are complex at all, and in fact, the ultimate metaphysical conclusions can be deducted from a mile away by anyone who's actually done even a bit of self-thought. I realize that supposedly the studio ran out of money, but good god, this has to be up there for worst series ending ever.
    GJDM.

You've realised something that fanboys willfully ignore. Even Hideaki Anno said, back in the late 90s, that a lot of the Judo-Christian imagery was just used because it looked/sounded cool. Besides that, the series was a relatively fun monster-of-the-week notmecha that got hijacked when the director started using it as an outlet for his depression and lashing out at the otaku culture of the early 90s (even funnier is when you see modern anime fans complain about otaku culture these days when it's barely any different to what it was in the 80s. Also with the added irony of Rei and Asuka becoming huge waifu icons).

Nothing more, nothing less. It's not some deep analysis of the human condition like teenage fanboys will tell you. The same applies to a lot of '''''''''''''''''''''''''''deep''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''' anime in general. Take it for what it's worth, sit back and find enjoyment where you can.

I liked the series ending tho, the SoL scene was cute and endearing.

Watch EoE and enjoy the animation. Same with the Rebuilds if you ever watch them, you get a bunch of 2deep4u fanboys that try to crap on it for edging more towards simple action (or overanalysing homages and references like autismos) Just enjoy the animation because some parts of EoE in particular, are great in showing actual 'weight' to an object; something a lot of animators fail to do.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei even lampshaded people that take Evangelion too seriously.

I'm just sitting there thinking WTF what kind of sloot logic is this??? Who the fuk tells their kid to go make mistakes and do wrong.
    There's nothing wrong with that. Nobody is perfect and some of the best lessons you ever learn are from your own personal mistakes. Someone telling you not to run too fast down a hill doesn't mean anything until you slip, trip and cut yourself up when you tumble. It's better to do it when you're young and when you can still bounce.

Better than babying children and thinking everything can be taught to them in textbooks like a lot of modern parents, which leaves children and teenagers crawling back to safe spaces when things don't go as planned.
    Last edited by Tabris; 11-01-2016 at 03:44 AM.
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001

Supreme Master Guardian sumusikoo's Avatar
    sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000) sumusikoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria

I wish I could read LNs, this seems to be so damn good and ranked #2 on MAL.

I just can't read LNs due to lack of graphic stimulation.
    Sig line can't be a novel

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bowie with random filler posts just so he can have pics on the top of this page

someone go delete posts from the last page so he gets mad as fuk

Originally Posted by Lifterforlife10 View Post

Whyd they have to draw him so hnngh, no homer

Its literally just a bunch of loud noise that is supposed to disorientate you into thinking that its some genius masterpiece by shoving a bunch of random philosophy/metaphysics/religion based themes down your throat. I just read that the Christianity references were basically just thrown in because they thought it would look "cool"; it serves no actual purpose LOL. The story is a complete mess, but the show thinks that it can just gloss this over by yelling a bunch of "meaningful" things at you, but that isn't why people watch shows/movies in the first place. If you want to learn philosophy, you can go on Wikipedia or read a textbook. People appreciate media that successfully teaches them something real because it is done through a story that makes you invested with relate-able characters; this combination allows you to understand something that you could have just learned at face-value elsewhere. If the foundation isn't executed well, then why should you even care what the message is? The story in NGE? Its all over the place and barely explained. The characters? By a certain point they all seem to simply turn into one dimensional tools to hammer down the director's message regarding Shinji's character...and even that is barely expanded upon as the show just continually hammers the same themes over and over again: fear of rejection, daddy issues, and struggle with self-value/sense of self. Your choice of words describes it well; I think this series tries to hide its obvious flaws by being constantly in your face in a way that is supposed to make it feel "edgy" or "raw".

The most interesting/well done thing about the series is the fact that its entire purpose is to show the director's disdain with 90's Otaku-culture in Japan; specifically all the themes about opening yourself to the real world instead of "running and hiding". Ironically enough though, his character of Rei which was actually supposed to be a giant slap in the face of the "emotionally dependent, ****-doll fantasy" archetype ended up being what he was actually mocking as the character ended up being one of the most popular waifus in the genre LOL.
    sounds about right

yet Evangelion = cult classic

Originally Posted by DavidBowie View Post
    Child in Taiwan told her mom she wanted to go her class halloween party as 'no-face' from spirited away.

cute as fuk doe

Also, no peado, but Asian kids are soooo friggin cute. Patiently waiting until I find a cute HBB Asian girl to impregnate so I can make cute babies.
    dis
    Last edited by .aeterna; 11-01-2016 at 05:27 AM.

Now with the English lyrics.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmYsib19frw
    "Reality is cruel......"

PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PVR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grimessu View Post
    lol not on that real life terna time.

Spoiler!
    tymen

oh my hnng at this ep of Okusama
    Last edited by PVR; 11-01-2016 at 12:19 PM.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Spoiler!

so what exactly is the point of their world now lol, and lmao at spoiler

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    so what exactly is the point of their world now lol, and lmao at spoiler
    Spoiler!
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Spoiler!
    Ooo, thanks tabby

Closed Thread