Closed Thread
Page 235 of 314 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,050 of 9407
    VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VitaCrave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are your guys thoughts on using pictures with good angles?
    Origin of "Rape Sloth" meme:
    http://imgur.com/a/KITDV

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VitaCrave View Post
    sloots do it all the time, why not?
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Used beautyplus app to maximise my pics. I highly recommend it.

miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well boyos. I just broke up with the gf so I am back on the tinder game.
    Newest match, limbal rings of peace. Also I am 6'7" we will make new basket ball stars

Misc BJJ crew
    Misc Muay Thai Crew.

AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MSP8 View Post
    Girls ever been dtf and changed their minds because you don't look as good in the pics? Like it's pretty easy to get out of if you've gone on a date, but what if they invite you straight over and then don't wanna bang - must be awkward af

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how do I get free tinder boost or whatever the fuk its called
    Denver Broncos | Paul George | FC Barcelona | Creighton Bluejays
    808 --> 402 | Former Chef, Future Physician MD2020
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brahs, does faking your location not work anymore with Tinder? It seems like Tinder is blocking my app, I've been using "Fake GPS" for Android, app icon is a cell phone with a little smiley face. It used to work, but seems not anymore.

Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just got plus and used boost for the first time. Got 10 matches selectively swiping in 30 mins, now I find that plus is useless except for when I accidently superlike someone I can undo, which is rare. Same price and much better imo to just get 10 boosts and use 2/month if needed

Originally Posted by ClaudeGiroux View Post
    brahs, does faking your location not work anymore with Tinder? It seems like Tinder is blocking my app, I've been using "Fake GPS" for Android, app icon is a cell phone with a little smiley face. It used to work, but seems not anymore.
    FakeGPS works for me, restart your phone

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by UnclRuckus View Post
    What percentage of your convos go like this? I like your style but if I'm not being super deliberate about everything I type it usually just fizzles out. Guess I need to improve my physique a bit, or maybe it's just the location, but mirin' how chill your girls always seem.

Hard to say brah, maybe 5 - 10 % will escalate before me.
    Duh...
    Originally Posted by AlphaBetaa View Post
    Girls ever been dtf and changed their minds because you don't look as good in the pics? Like it's pretty easy to get out of if you've gone on a date, but what if they invite you straight over and then don't wanna bang - must be awkward af
    Yea 2 out of like 40 times. 2 dslr pics and the rest are cellphone, so probably look an average of all my pics in person. I've been to girls places where it wouldn't have mattered if I was significantly different looking, but the majority are going to expect you to look as advertised.

Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Yea 2 out of like 40 times. 2 dslr pics and the rest are cellphone, so probably look an average of all my pics in person. I've been to girls places where it wouldn't have mattered if I was significantly different looking, but the majority are going to expect you to look as advertised.
    Yet I bet those chicks looked 2 points below their pics

sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sayso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by miscHelix View Post
    Well boyos. I just broke up with the gf so I am back on the tinder game.
    Newest match, limbal rings of peace. Also I am 6'7" we will make new basket ball stars

creampie her ASAP

the divorce risk is worth the payoff of having a full nba starting lineup for sons

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Euforie View Post
    Yet I bet those chicks looked 2 points below their pics
    Haha yea one of them definitely was. Short hair Natalie Portman in pics but was a 6/10 commie queer.

AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaBetaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rules on double texting? Was talking to a girl I met on bumble who seemed pretty interested (told her we need to hangout sometime and she offered her number without me asking) and we messaged for a couple days. Hit her with the 'share a couch and have a deep intellectually driven convo, ill try not to seduce you' she replied with 'who knows maybe I'll try seduce you' and then I said 'so do you have a couch at your place?' to which she replied 'i might have a couch or two lying around'

Then I replied with 'Right, so we have two intelligent and attractive people, a sofa... seems like all we're missing is a date we're both free' which she hasn't replied to in 3 days and has definitely been online.

Not sure if I should double text and if I should then what I should say? I didn't specifically ask when she's free but it's pretty heavily implied that it warranted a response, right?

Originally Posted by Euforie View Post

FakeGPS works for me, restart your phone
    hmm.. its stuck on finding new people no matter what I try... restart phone, tinder logged in, out, reset location, distance, etc. all combinations in between and no luck

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rules on double texting? Was talking to a girl I met on bumble who seemed pretty interested (told her we need to hangout sometime and she offered her number without me asking) and we messaged for a couple days. Hit her with the 'share a couch and have a deep intellectually driven convo, ill try not to seduce you' she replied with 'who knows maybe I'll try seduce you' and then I said 'so do you have a couch at your place?' to which she replied 'i might have a couch or two lying around'

Then I replied with 'Right, so we have two intelligent and attractive people, a sofa... seems like all we're missing is a date we're both free' which she hasn't replied to in 3 days and has definitely been online.

Not sure if I should double text and if I should then what I should say? I didn't specifically ask when she's free but it's pretty heavily implied that it warranted a response, right?
    tbh double texting doesn't have the same standard online dating wise as the rest of dating, these girls have so many fukn options that you are literally gaining nothing by attempting to go nc yourself after being ignored. You lose nothing by double texting really unless its a super cringe message

the chances of her being a likely smash/date after getting ignored already are unlikely but its doable

Originally Posted by Socrahtes View Post
    tbh double texting doesn't have the same standard online dating wise as the rest of dating, these girls have so many fukn options that you are literally gaining nothing by attempting to go nc yourself after being ignored. You lose nothing by double texting really unless its a super cringe message

the chances of her being a likely smash/date after getting ignored already are unlikely but its doable
    Yeah I figured that as well, so what would you say and do you reckon it's worth waiting a bit longer or?

That's one thing I've really noticed w/ online dating - unless you're an 8+/10 then 50% of getting results is luck, you happen to message her when she's online, you're messaging her while not many other decent guys are etc.

Literally the chick I lost my v card to last week I asked while we were lying in bed how many other guys hit her up that night to which she joked 'millions', but I don't doubt it was a ****ton. I asked her what made me so special (beta af ik but I legit didn't give a sht, wasn't planning on wanting to see her again anyway and still not really fussed if I do or not) and she literally said because I was really close (2 miles away).

Registered User EverythingGucci's Avatar
    EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10)

If you're into her...Double text. Who cares. If she doesn't respond in 24 hours, delete the contact/block# and keep moving

Intruder26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Intruder26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Intruder26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Intruder26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Intruder26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Intruder26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Intruder26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Intruder26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Intruder26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Intruder26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Intruder26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yeah I figured that as well, so what would you say and do you reckon it's worth waiting a bit longer or?

That's one thing I've really noticed w/ online dating - unless you're an 8+/10 then 50% of getting results is luck, you happen to message her when she's online, you're messaging her while not many other decent guys are etc.

Literally the chick I lost my v card to last week I asked while we were lying in bed how many other guys hit her up that night to which she joked 'millions', but I don't doubt it was a ****ton. I asked her what made me so special (beta af ik but I legit didn't give a sht, wasn't planning on wanting to see her again anyway and still not really fussed if I do or not) and she literally said because I was really close (2 miles away).
    Lmao what a classy girl to lose your v card to brah

Originally Posted by Intruder26 View Post
    Lmao what a classy girl to lose your v card to brah
    Fukin lmao no ragrets

What makes this girl so attractive?

Or is it just me? Objectively she might be sub 5/10 but I still wanna bust up in them guts! Hmnngggg

eyes look kinda weird

need more pics to judge

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Lmao skinny blonde hbb declined drink date offer. Wanted dinner instead. I told her "sorry I dont do dinner first dates" she unmatched me. She was barely an 8 if that acting like a dime.

Fuk her.

Just got opened to on bumble by this pawg.

got opened by one that looked similar to her on pof 1-2 months ago.

tldr - was a TS. only way i found out was by calling IT.

closed flaker last night

[img]https://i.imgur.com/hEeOL9gl.jpg[img]

Or is it just me? Objectively she might be sub 5/10 but I still wanna bust up in them guts! Hmnngggg
    her being slimmer than 90% of women in the West

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Weird looking. not attractive unless 2 beers ingested

Cant imagine how bad that must feel. The most personal rejection possible. Fortunately it's never gotten to that stage. I would never get invited over but this is part of the reason I never met the girl from when BRB ran a bot with my profile who offered to come over.

My 2cents - do it WITHIN REASON. If you are angle-frauding and lighting frauding in every pic thats a recipe for disaster. Girls want you to look exactly like your pictures and they will reject you if you dont. I've experienced that 10+ times. It's brutal

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dat ain't no tranny @lift. How do I know? Cuz if she was a tranny she would have replied to me in .00462 seconds. She actually looks like the blonde valley girl I was smashing a couple months ago, but prettier.

That said I'm still not sure about the Peruvian ig whore with fake teds and butt implants but we haven't gotten far enough on whatsapp for me to ask yet...

Lmao...

"With my wife hby?"

"No cuz while you thought you were funny the girl above accepted my offer. Maybe next week?"

Still haven't opened to this hbb...

Edit: just opened. Wish me luck comrades.

<><><><>

@animalstrength

Ive never bought anything on attraction or PUA stuff. Ive bought books/audio books on self help/motivation which ive read/listened to improve my life/reach career and business goals then applied the same logic to getting women. Books like "think and grow rich" by napolean hill, "how to win friends and influence people" by dale carnegie are a couple classics... Audiobooks by Brian Tracey and Zig Zigler ive purchased as well.

Ive seen a few of the PUA "gurus" on youtube and think this guy makes the most sense and is one of the best.

Then just read a bunch of random blogs on this stuff. Never applied any of this to cold approaching but have taken some of the principles and used in online dating/ dates with girls ive met online.

Inb4 mystery is an 8/10 6+' white guy so all he has to do is walk up and say hi and all the rest is bs.
    Last edited by spadelexus; 02-11-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Originally Posted by spadelexus

Edit: just opened. Wish me luck comrades.
    GL brah she looks super fine!

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I love girls with great bodies/style but faces that are kind of off. Hnnng
    Tinder Science Crew

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks mane.

This crossfit chick had "looking for a guy that can out eat me" in her profile...

Originally Posted by pancakemouse View Post
    I love girls with great bodies/style but faces that are kind of off. Hnnng
    Lol yea that's true. Just wanna ravage and see dat der o face.

cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cuzimjj has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MSP8 View Post
    Good find man, poverty reps 4 u my friend lol.

How do I salvage this?

Fukin loud party going on next door and I don't want any part of it. They're loud my dog barks and chit hits the fan.

Would you send something?

Closed Thread
Page 235 of 314 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 ... LastLast