Closed Thread
Page 64 of 314 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 9407
    Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Banged two tinder girls tonight , both who I matched during my Boost last week

Last one basically didn't leave after we were done (usually when I mention that I set 5:30 alarms it gets them dressed quick but not this one) and I didn't want to kick her out at 1am.

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by extendlol View Post
    Brah every girl here is conscious of serial killers i dont think they'd be down to come into a strangers house haha
    for me its typically the less attractive ones that will definitely come right over

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brah every girl here is conscious of serial killers i dont think they'd be down to come into a strangers house haha
    Offer to call them on the phone first, or meet them out in public like in front of your house, and if they think you're creepy they can just peace. If she needs more comfort just pitch coffee right by your place.

My new policy is that I will not waste time on girls that don't want to come right over unless they are 7.5 or hotter.
    Tinder Science Crew

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ineed$ View Post
    muslim girls pant their hands like that. Where she from? she muslim?

nah but its seems to be a slooty thing to do in UK at festivals...get henna tats etc etc... who cares though, gobbling deez nuts come tomorrow evening anyways
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Seconding bringing girls home. I used to be hesitant about this since I live in a poverty af studio, but I only smash young chicks and they always live in extreme poverty conditions as well so it doesn't really matter. I also don't meet girls who aren't willing to come over, thought it'd be harder to get them to agree but most are down tbh.

LMAO when girls super like you but dont message first. I think about 1 girl has messaged me first out of a hundred
    Hit them with this:

"According to the universal rules of Tinder, if you superlike you have to message first. It seems like we're gonna have a problem"

And are you seriously saying you've been superliked 100 times? Mirin' if true
    Without the internet i feel like a small rock on the mountain.

I don't really want my posts on the internet tbh ... I'm just legit addicted to posting ... people become addicted to the internet look it up

CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mols0n View Post
    Any Asian brahs use Tinder/Bumble. How is it? I'm debating whether or not its worth the time investment or if its just better to stick to in person and social circle game.
    Finally got a match who's keen. We actually matched a while back but I ignored her and it didn't notify her when I finally sent a message (happens a lot to me too)

Help me brahs, I need something to say to get the juices flowing. Also she takes over a day to respond
    Reps for life: PjzBoozer

"85% of people on the internet are 7-7.5 inches and the other 15% are 8+"
    - ODYSSEUSBRAH"

"The right woman can make you a millionaire...but only if you're a already a billionaire."

*I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain crew* (Aware?)

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CXVII View Post
    Finally got a match who's keen. We actually matched a while back but I ignored her and it didn't notify her when I finally sent a message (happens a lot to me too)

Help me brahs, I need something to say to get the juices flowing. Also she takes over a day to respond
    'how about you shoot me your number so we can work out logistics for the tension relief therapy ?

edit - or get snapchat and escalate

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CXVII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RmBoyos View Post
    'how about you shoot me your number so we can work out logistics for the tension relief therapy ?

edit - or get snapchat and escalate
    I have her number, that's us texting lol. How do you brahs escalate over snapchat? Dicc pics? Anyone else got advice on what to say next?

- ODYSSEUSBRAH"

"The right woman can make you a millionaire...but only if you're a already a billionaire."

*I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain crew* (Aware?)

ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

[img]http://firegoon.com/u/rikue6.png[img]
    [img]http://firegoon.com/u/f63t4.jpg[/mg]

You got her number and it takes her over a day to respond...hmm.. girls are glued to there phones

I have her number, that's us texting lol. How do you brahs escalate over snapchat? Dicc pics? Anyone else got advice on what to say next?
    creepers gunna creep.... no man hell no ahahaha

just chat normally, but find good lighting and show down to nipple height... gauge her response...be a tiny bit cheeky like 'im sorry but i gota feeling my ass is better than yours...' etc, see how she responds.... set up a meet ASAP, also, retain her interest, could you plough her this weekend? (are you busy)

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Originally Posted by ausman! View Post
    You got her number and it takes her over a day to respond...hmm.. girls are glued to there phones
    Says she's busy as fuk studying for exams when the late replies are probably some hard to get mind games chit... or she's busy taking dicc from Chad

creepers gunna creep.... no man hell no ahahaha

just chat normally, but find good lighting and show down to nipple height... gauge her response...be a tiny bit cheeky like 'im sorry but i gota feeling my ass is better than yours...' etc, see how she responds.... set up a meet ASAP, also, retain her interest, could you plough her this weekend? (are you busy)
    I was jk about the dicc pics haha, and honestly I'm not aesthetic enough to be showing anything. Tbh her first reply to me was she's keen on a date but unavailable the next 2 weeks due to final weeks of exams and assignments... Idk if I can keep the excitement up for that long. I asked her if she could do this week and it was a definite no... but I'm busy this week anyway

- ODYSSEUSBRAH"

Says she's busy as fuk studying for exams when the late replies are probably some hard to get mind games chit... or she's busy taking dicc from Chad

I was jk about the dicc pics haha, and honestly I'm not aesthetic enough to be showing anything. Tbh her first reply to me was she's keen on a date but unavailable the next 2 weeks due to final weeks of exams and assignments... Idk if I can keep the excitement up for that long. I asked her if she could do this week and it was a definite no... but I'm busy this week anyway
    okay well you have something provisionally booked, thats good work boyo

if youre not aesthetic, then she didnt swipe right for your aesthetics... ie shouldn't worry about showing her stuff... she doesnt care clearly..., DYEL? if you do, you probably have some muscle.... whats your best group? is it chest/shoulders? if so, find an angle and lighting that makes them look ultra sick,

just dont be autistic and flirt a bit..., if she asks what youre up to - hit back with a snap of you on your bed or something saying 'nothing really just in need of real hard.... spoon/cuddle?'

cringe? yes... but it works so.....

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

okay well you have something provisionally booked, thats good work boyo

if youre not aesthetic, then she didnt swipe right for your aesthetics... ie shouldn't worry about showing her stuff... she doesnt care clearly..., DYEL? if you do, you probably have some muscle.... whats your best group? is it chest/shoulders? if so, find an angle and lighting that makes them look ultra sick,

just dont be autistic and flirt a bit..., if she asks what youre up to - hit back with a snap of you on your bed or something saying 'nothing really just in need of real hard.... spoon/cuddle?'

cringe? yes... but it works so.....
    I haven't been able to lift for 4 months ever since my failed surgery and lost all my gains

Those copypastas saying what you'd do to her that people here have posted, would that work or is too strong?

- ODYSSEUSBRAH"

Originally Posted by traposaurus View Post
    What are you guys' thoughts/experiences with incongruency between tinder and real life personas? It's easy to come across as cocky and confident online but complete different in real life. I'm not very witty so being behind a keyboard gives me slightly longer to come up with clever/funny responses but it's not always the same in real life. A lot of the time I feel it's the cockiness/assertiveness that hooks the girls after the match so to not be like that in real life would be the equivalent of a girl turning out to be fat when you meet her. Is it really important? Or if they've agreed to meet then it's not that big of an issue? I'm not really awkward, just not as funny/spontaneous as I can be online.

I've been called out on it before, the girl said "you're very different to how you were on tinder". She said on whatsapp that I come across as very confident so I',m guessing she meant I don't in real life lol. But I ended up banging her anyway so not sure how much of an issue it actually is?
    Also this post is relevant as fuk. Been called out on this too, but have also come across awkward innocent over txt girls that were completely opposite irl

- ODYSSEUSBRAH"

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mols0n View Post
    Any Asian brahs use Tinder/Bumble. How is it? I'm debating whether or not its worth the time investment or if its just better to stick to in person and social circle game.
    I do ok, especially in Europe. Though English is my first language and I also speak a European language so it helps. End of the day if you aren't physically attractive in the slightest way you're going to struggle no matter what race you are.

I haven't been able to lift for 4 months ever since my failed surgery and lost all my gains

Those copypastas saying what you'd do to her that people here have posted, would that work or is too strong?
    chads

that is all

i agree to be fairly to the point and a level of 'alpha' about you...but the more chad you are the more alpha you can get away with... so like, most of those aggressive lines wouldnt work for you, from what youve said

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

chads

that is all

i agree to be fairly to the point and a level of 'alpha' about you...but the more chad you are the more alpha you can get away with... so like, most of those aggressive lines wouldnt work for you, from what youve said
    Yeah, I've only noticed it work only after they've already warmed up to me, and even then theres some hesitiation from them. Most of the time they just lol if I force it too soon

- ODYSSEUSBRAH"

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CXVII - I would go NC on her till the finals. If you know when her last final is, Id hit her with something like; "how does a couple drinks at xyz place sound?" the day of her last final. She's probably stressed because of the finals, so distracting her with small talk or sex talk isn't a good idea. I think she already gave you the dtf nod, so you can be easy and wait till the ideal time to set up a date/smash.

Yeah, I've only noticed it work only after they've already warmed up to me, and even then theres some hesitiation from them. Most of the time they just lol if I force it too soon
    you my friend....have answered your own question

post some more screens of this girl convo and lets see if you close!

you have the tools to now...!

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    CXVII - I would go NC on her till the finals. If you know when her last final is, Id hit her with something like; "how does a couple drinks at xyz place sound?" the day of her last final. She's probably stressed because of the finals, so distracting her with small talk or sex talk isn't a good idea. I think she already gave you the dtf nod, so you can be easy and wait till the ideal time to set up a date/smash.
    The goat mentor is finally here lol. Good idea, that way I don't look too desperate and put her off along with the distractions

you my friend....have answered your own question

post some more screens of this girl convo and lets see if you close!

you have the tools to now...!
    I haven't replied yet but I'm gonna go NC for awhile after setting up the date... will update when ready

- ODYSSEUSBRAH"

The goat mentor is finally here lol. Good idea, that way I don't look too desperate and put her off along with the distractions

I haven't replied yet but I'm gonna go NC for awhile after setting up the date... will update when ready

yeah, i agree with spade, didnt read the exam part hahaha skimming through posts..., but yeah what spade said...

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got on Bumble and ended up getting 5 matches and got 2 messages.

Feelsokman.jpeg

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I was thinkin you go nc now but you can also set something tentative like;

You: whens your final final
    Her: Nov 12
    You: don't do anything stupid like get a boyfriend till then

Or alternatively

You: when's ur final final
    You: cool, let's figure out the details closer to then

The last one makes it look like ur too busy to bother txting her in the meantime (could be ur smashing other poon, miscing or studying, but she doesn't need to know...) and makes it look like you could flake, which might make her want to get someone that will more reliably pound her when finals are done.

The first one kinda locks her in as your post final slay, and is a little playa cheeky too.

But you know the vibe of the convo so either of those might not work best, but I definitely think txting her for small/sex talk isn't a good idea unless she initiates. If she does initiate remember to make her wait a minute or two longer for you to reply than she makes you wait for her reply. I think that's generally good advice that can be used across the board in most convo situations. The exception is if a quick reply shows her you are witty.

Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    I was thinkin you go nc now but you can also set something tentative like;

You: whens your final final
    You: don't do anything stupid like get a boyfriend till then

Or alternatively

You: when's ur final final
    You: cool, let's figure out the details closer to then

The last one makes it look like ur too busy to bother txting her in the meantime (could be ur smashing other poon, miscing or studying, but she doesn't need to know...) and makes it look like you could flake, which might make her want to get someone that will more reliably pound her when finals are done.

The first one kinda locks her in as your post final slay, and is a little playa cheeky too.

But you know the vibe of the convo so either of those might not work best, but I definitely think txting her for small/sex talk isn't a good idea unless she initiates. If she does initiate remember to make her wait a minute or two longer for you to reply than she makes you wait for her reply. I think that's generally good advice that can be used across the board in most convo situations. The acceptation is if a quick reply shows her you are witty.
    This the type of responses I'm looking for haha. From the vibe of things I think going NC after that first cheeky option is the best idea. In terms of response time I usually try to roughly match theirs (but try not to make it obvious). Though on average it usually takes me 30mins to an hour to reply... which is probably a bit late but I'm usually busy or never notice notifications

- ODYSSEUSBRAH"

ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's a good rely to "The side of the bed near the wall is kinda my thing"?

Something about being on top?
    LFC YNWA

***+***Breaking Bad is the GOAT tv show crew ***+***

Sixto Rodriguez

rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtljmc17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brahs got a chicks number and she asked for my snapchat.

Tried to set up a date but she said she has exams this week so I said no problem.
    Get in touch when youre free.

She asked if we could text in the mean time.
    I said sure if we both have some free time.

She hasnt text me in like 5 days. But has snapchatted me on the weekend and. Viewed all my snapchat stories.

Do I wait it out or hit her up tomorrow. Tomorrow being her last midterm final.

She seemed pretty responsive to my cheekt kent talk when on tinder and i got her number in like 3 messages.
    Take me seriously at your own risk.

LIVE LIFE FROM A PLACE OF LOVE NOT A PLACE OF FEAR

۞۞ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ONLINE POKER CREW ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ - The Grind ▄ █ ▆ ۞۞

__IRISH MISC CREW__

Positive Crew*

^^^ read the reply I gave to CX, kinda fits ur situation too. If your last reply was a week ago and gave her a maybe to txt this week, this week went by w/o txting, final exam tomorrow then hell yeah I'd hit her and line up a post final date.

Originally Posted by ChackoshBrah View Post
    What's a good rely to "The side of the bed near the wall is kinda my thing"?

Something about being on top?
    check a few pages back, i had some copypasta that was identical and number closed 2 sloots

will try and locate for you (and reps)

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

looooooool @ using THE EXACT SAME COPY PASTE CONVO

girl 1 -

girl 2 -

opener was the bf/gf one by the wall....
    ^^^^^^^^^ here you go boyo Chackoshbrah

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    I went on a second tinder date weeks after the first one and it was lovely. We had texted on and off in between. The first date we didn't touch at all and the second just a very light innocent kiss. I felt insecure after the first date because he didn't make a move so I'm happy he kissed me.

Closed Thread