Closed Thread
Page 56 of 314 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 9407
    extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That feeling when 90% of my matches have either gone NC after asking to go out or just no reply on initial message. Starting to get annoyed lol, the ones who do reply want me to know their middle name before we go out. No thx jeff
    *Voices opinion without fear of being negged crew*

*SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 Crew*

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by extendlol View Post
    That feeling when 90% of my matches have either gone NC after asking to go out or just no reply on initial message. Starting to get annoyed lol, the ones who do reply want me to know their middle name before we go out. No thx jeff
    10% wanting to meet and to get to know you/you to know them is not too shabby .

ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausman! is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RmBoyos View Post

smile in almost all of them!
    The research shows that women are more attracted to photos of guys showing no emotion. That's not to say a smiling photo shouldn't be included. he just needs a nice smile

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ausman! View Post
    The research shows that women are more attracted to photos of guys showing no emotion. That's not to say a smiling photo shouldn't be included. he just needs a nice smile
    if the studies say so!... i guess it depends if he's got fugly smile or hollywood smile....
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

jim-double-b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jim-double-b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jim-double-b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jim-double-b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jim-double-b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jim-double-b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jim-double-b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jim-double-b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jim-double-b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jim-double-b is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jim-double-b is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xxxKingxxx View Post

]
    hhhhhhhnnnnnnngggggg the thickness on this bish.can you pm me her ig brah for fap material
    What in other sports is called talent,in bodybuilding is called genetics.

RIP Paul Walker aka Brian Earl Spilner

Shredded by summer crew.First time ever.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132190073 -one of the best threads ever.
    you'll be remembered squirrel man.

traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    You should always look to update/improve pics, but in theory if you matched with them they already found your pics appealing so if you are getting unmatched then your opener is likely either boring, corny or creeping them out and/or doesn't match the vibe you are giving off in your profile.

Maybe try using a more mellow openers like "you had me at [the first word in her bio]" or using a Kristmas bumble routine, reversed for tinder like;

You: hey [name] how's it going?
    Her: Heyyy! I'm good how r u?
    You: doing great. Just chatting with a cute brunette I matched on tinder

Or using a cheeky gif opener.
    Thanks guys, will do. My go to opener is the "does this mean we're bf and gf now?" but I need to try other things now too.

traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10) traposaurus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RmBoyos View Post
    if the studies say so!... i guess it depends if he's got fugly smile or hollywood smile....
    Haha mines definitely a creepy smile. I've seen the studies too and will stick with a neutral expression.

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by traposaurus View Post
    Thanks guys, will do. My go to opener is the "does this mean we're bf and gf now?" but I need to try other things now too.
    'think you can just waltz on up in here, creep at my profile, and leave without a trace??!'

'did you only match me because im famous?' <- this is jokes, just fake it till you make it, sloots prolly too dumb to catch on...until you've been 12 inches deep in her so all good,,=...
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by traposaurus View Post
    I have 0% conversion rate with that opener.

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Srs?

10% wanting to meet and to get to know you/you to know them is not too shabby .
    It is bad. I dunno why people ITT always say 5% match rates and 5% meet rates (or whatever equally low number) are 'not bad' results. My mate porked 6 tinder girls (new) in 1 week last summer. THAT is good results.

I have 0% conversion rate with that opener.
    You need better game brah. I always succeed with it. It's all in the confidence of delivery.

ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000) ChackoshBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ineed$ View Post
    what line u use bro and now I check hos that flake or BS, saying u just a typical BS girl, blah blah blah

if this was business deal, would cut u off, blah blah and a few will apologize and meet up. lol. fuk the fakes
    Rofl I always thought it would make me look like a weak *******, but who cares these dumb hoes needs to get called out once in a while. Do you end up putting out?

Originally Posted by WinningBrah View Post
    I use the "Listen, I know this profile is fake..." line and a girl had heard that one before. Phuckin miscers man lol
    I totally forgot about that line I'll give it a shot. They're polluting the market mane.

Edit: Sway is killing the game now.
    LFC YNWA

***+***Breaking Bad is the GOAT tv show crew ***+***

Sixto Rodriguez

extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sway12 View Post

You need better game brah. I always succeed with it. It's all in the confidence of delivery.
    How can you show confidence over a text message? lol

But yeah i'm slowly getting annoyed with all these sluus not wanting to meet. I dont have the patience to talk to you for 2 weeks before going out

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You should always look to update/improve pics, but in theory if you matched with them they already found your pics appealing so if you are getting unmatched then your opener is likely either boring, corny or creeping them out and/or doesn't match the vibe you are giving off in your profile.

Maybe try using a more mellow openers like "you had me at [the first word in her bio]" or using a Kristmas bumble routine, reversed for tinder like;

You: hey [name] how's it going?
    Her: Heyyy! I'm good how r u?
    You: doing great. Just chatting with a cute brunette I matched on tinder

Or using a cheeky gif opener.
    his pics actually could be the issue, first pic could be either a super good pic or a group pic then they see how he actually looks in a different pic lol

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    The ban was for an avi violation, I didn't know the avi has to be of me or none.
    Last edited by Silencespeaks; 10-24-2016 at 10:55 AM.

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think my lack of matches this creation is due to smart photos. i put my supreme pic back and got a flood. now i have to reset my whole thing. smh.

Idk what this smart photo thing you guys are talking about is. I have a android and nothing pops up lol

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Idk what this smart photo thing you guys are talking about is. I have a android and nothing pops up lol
    it doesnt even work as far as i know so idk what hes talking about

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyone who doesn't have Boost (Android users) is getting screwed right now.

Last weekend (Boost was not available in my area): 26 matches
    This weekend (Boost rolled out, but I have Android and don't have it): 15 matches

I've never gotten that low of matches in a single weekend. Basically, if you don't have it, a bunch of guys using Boost are filling up the queues of every girl in your area and your profile is rarely getting seen.
    Tinder Science Crew

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Socrahtes View Post
    it doesnt even work as far as i know so idk what hes talking about
    it doesn't? I have it activated. And my matches have been low af since I turned it on early last week. I read the tinder tech blog though and it should be functional and increase matches....

still no boost here either

Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Insanity_SC View Post
    it doesn't? I have it activated. And my matches have been low af since I turned it on early last week. I read the tinder tech blog though and it should be functional and increase matches....

still no boost here either
    I think he means it doesn't work in the sense where it doesn't even tell you what your top photo is

xxxKingxxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxxKingxxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxxKingxxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxxKingxxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxxKingxxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxxKingxxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxxKingxxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxxKingxxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxxKingxxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxxKingxxx is just really nice. (+1000) xxxKingxxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pancakemouse View Post
    Anyone who doesn't have Boost (Android users) is getting screwed right now.

Last weekend (Boost was not available in my area): 26 matches
    This weekend (Boost rolled out, but I have Android and don't have it): 15 matches

I've never gotten that low of matches in a single weekend. Basically, if you don't have it, a bunch of guys using Boost are filling up the queues of every girl in your area and your profile is rarely getting seen.
    When does boost come out for android?
    *Almost achieved my fitness goals crew*
    *Positive crew*
    *Always pick 3 crew*
    *We're all gonna make it crew*
    *Pro active in shaping my own destiny crew*

woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) woodsmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Instead of saying "how about maybe we meet up for coffee sometime", you can say "let's meet up for coffee"

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xxxKingxxx View Post
    When does boost come out for android?
    No one knows at the moment. I was able to activate it last week by logging in on an iPhone to an account I had originally created and paid for plus on with Android, but I tried again this week and am unable to get it to show up.
    Tinder Science Crew

Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's more annoying is when they agree to go out enthusiastically then after that they immediately go nc
    *King of kings crew*

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChackoshBrah View Post
    Rofl I always thought it would make me look like a weak *******, but who cares these dumb hoes needs to get called out once in a while. Do you end up putting out?.

I usually put out but tinder girls are STD depositories and I am a germ freak. Wont eat them and dont like kissing them

I cant respect a girl on tinder. SRS.

Super STDS out there now due to tinder. UNCURABLE
    Some fat girl (angle pics) I met said she lives off of tinder food dates for 2 years. lol. did not fuk her stinky fat pusy. she mentioned she likes sloths on her profile. lol. U misc brahs are nasty. will put screenshot soon

IF girls BS, u gotta check them and it will turn some on to actually meet up like nothing happened. lol

But yeah i'm slowly getting annoyed with all these sluus not wanting to meet. I dont have the patience to talk to you for 2 weeks before going out
    I will talk to u lightly for a while if needed to build rapport but girls get taken fast and they forget u......

My asian girl left town until next month. WTF> should have drove an hour to see her last time but didnt

Originally Posted by Thekittenking View Post
    What's more annoying is when they agree to go out enthusiastically then after that they immediately go nc

BRAHSSSS all please answer

1) How far do you travel for a tinder date? AVG and longest
    ME 10min or less and 20 min longest on a few dates

2) What part of the country you in?
    ME north tx suburbs

3)How much time you spend messing with tinder and talkin to hos every day and how much u scored with AVG or ABOVE AVG girls.

ME hour/2 a day and 2 over a 7 weeks FREE ACCOUNT (Im new)

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Thekittenking View Post
    lol yeah stupid girls. They cant control their excitement emotions

Originally Posted by ineed$ View Post
    I usually put out but tinder girls are STD depositories and I am a germ freak. Wont eat them and dont like kissing them

I cant respect a girl on tinder. SRS.

Super STDS out there now due to tinder. UNCURABLE
    Some fat girl (angle pics) I met said she lives off of tinder food dates for 2 years. lol. did not fuk her stinky fat pusy. she mentioned she likes sloths on her profile. lol. U misc brahs are nasty. will put screenshot soon

IF girls BS, u gotta check them and it will turn some on to actually meet up like nothing happened. lol

I will talk to u lightly for a while if needed to build rapport but girls get taken fast and they forget u......

My asian girl left town until next month. WTF> should have drove an hour to see her last time but didnt

BRAHSSSS all please answer

1) How far do you travel for a tinder date? AVG and longest
    ME 10min or less and 20 min longest on a few dates

2) What part of the country you in?
    ME north tx suburbs

3)How much time you spend messing with tinder and talkin to hos every day and how much u scored with AVG or ABOVE AVG girls.

ME hour/2 a day and 2 over a 7 weeks FREE ACCOUNT (Im new)
    lmao please fill me in as to what this super std is

also average i would spend driving to a tinder date is 10-20 mins max but ive done 30-40 once or twice and regretted immensely

Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    getting back into tinder but I seem to be having the same fukking problem i was having before

ill upload new pics or ill change pic order around, but when I exit out and come back in it goes back to the original pictures

wtf this chit is pissing me off

during the loading screen it will have the new default pic I set but it doesnt seem like anything changed

plz help byos

Camalama is a name known to all. (+5000) Camalama is a name known to all. (+5000) Camalama is a name known to all. (+5000) Camalama is a name known to all. (+5000) Camalama is a name known to all. (+5000) Camalama is a name known to all. (+5000) Camalama is a name known to all. (+5000) Camalama is a name known to all. (+5000) Camalama is a name known to all. (+5000) Camalama is a name known to all. (+5000) Camalama is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Went on a date with a girl tonight. Went well but then she wanted to have sex. Is that all women care about these days? What happened to developing a connection with people? I swear 90% end up like this. Does anyone else have this problem?

Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000) Sl00taholic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    plz help

Closed Thread