Closed Thread
Page 300 of 314 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 9,000 of 9407
    American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone tried the app Vibe? @brahs with nice voices in particular.

She came on an 8bit video feed and said, "a little bit of both.. depends on who I'm with and where we're at."

Lots of cute chicks, but haven't found any closer than California.

JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    Deleted tinder boyos. I'm not a regular poster itt but I am a veteran. Been meandering Europe the last 2 years and I've smashed chicks in Helsinki, Stockholm, Madrid, sotogrande, Glasgow, Kiev, London, Austria, Paris, and I think I just... I dunno. I think I just quit. I will admit most of this is due to location. For example, in London I could have banged 3 girls a week if I wanted and was only living there 4 months. Spent EIGHT months in Paris and only pulled one lay off tinder.

I'm in Liverpool now and the girls are much easier to bang by just going out at night and being a foreigner. That said, they're all gross. The scouse accent on a woman sounds putrid.

Also tinder shot themselves in the foot with this new algorithm. I could swipe 200 chicks in a day and get 3 whale matches. My free boost comes a long and I get 22 matches in 30 minutes? It's not even fun anymore. And on top of That, you still have to play the stupid games with the girls not replying, ghosting, or making youbjump through hoops when they're a 5 at best. Just no. I'm way too accomplished, make way too much money, and way too genuine of a person to be burning out mental energy on chicks with a fifth my success. And twice my bmi. Bachelor Brah is officially out the tinder game.
    Brah, I wish I traveled europe and banged sloots. I'v been in the same city my entire life. It's oversaturated here. Too poor to move and travel.
    *Georgia Crew*
    *Eats Eggs Every Day Crew*
    *Remembering Zyzz Crew*
    *Getting Huge Crew*
    *Does German Volume Training for Legs Crew*

JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000)
    On okcupid, get matched with whales. On match.com for 7 day free trail, no matches. On bumble, no really good matches so far. I'm not even going to touch tinder cause it's fugly girls there here in Atlanta.

I think I'm done for good boyos. Not worth my time. I'm honest in who I am in my profiles (I don't say it on bumble) in that I am a 5'4 man with not bachelor's degree. I have an associates in accounting but it's been worthless in the job market. Plus I have decided that I'm going to try to get my bachelor's in nursing. Actually do the world some good for once in my life lol

Bodybuilding is still my favorite activity to do but at 31 (just turned 31 today), it's catching up to you. Probably 10, 20, or 30 years from now, I'll have to face the consequences of my gear use.

I'm just trying to find happiness. A man can only do so much these days to get a girl. Trust me when I say that it gets much harder as you get older. With that said, I have decided to take up my brain and actually use it for once. Starting to read books again.
    Last edited by JitteryJoes; 05-12-2017 at 06:49 PM.
    *Georgia Crew*
    *Eats Eggs Every Day Crew*
    *Remembering Zyzz Crew*
    *Getting Huge Crew*
    *Does German Volume Training for Legs Crew*

Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500) Slyrz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    Deleted tinder boyos. I'm not a regular poster itt but I am a veteran. Been meandering Europe the last 2 years and I've smashed chicks in Helsinki, Stockholm, Madrid, sotogrande, Glasgow, Kiev, London, Austria, Paris, and I think I just... I dunno. I think I just quit. I will admit most of this is due to location. For example, in London I could have banged 3 girls a week if I wanted and was only living there 4 months. Spent EIGHT months in Paris and only pulled one lay off tinder.

I'm in Liverpool now and the girls are much easier to bang by just going out at night and being a foreigner. That said, they're all gross. The scouse accent on a woman sounds putrid.

Also tinder shot themselves in the foot with this new algorithm. I could swipe 200 chicks in a day and get 3 whale matches. My free boost comes a long and I get 22 matches in 30 minutes? It's not even fun anymore. And on top of That, you still have to play the stupid games with the girls not replying, ghosting, or making youbjump through hoops when they're a 5 at best. Just no. I'm way too accomplished, make way too much money, and way too genuine of a person to be burning out mental energy on chicks with a fifth my success. And twice my bmi. Bachelor Brah is officially out the tinder game.

2011 Misc ------------------------>
    You cant quit until you've been to South America

Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backlash2016 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Funny I had gotten no matches in 2 weeks, and never bothered using the app 2 weeks after. Now I'm on free, I've gotten 7 and I only go on if I literally have nothing to do.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JitteryJoes View Post
    On okcupid, get matched with whales. On match.com for 7 day free trail, no matches. On bumble, no really good matches so far. I'm not even going to touch tinder cause it's fugly girls there here in Atlanta.

I think I'm done for good boyos. Not worth my time. I'm honest in who I am in my profiles (I don't say it on bumble) in that I am a 5'4 man with not bachelor's degree. I have an associates in accounting but it's been worthless in the job market. Plus I have decided that I'm going to try to get my bachelor's in nursing. Actually do the world some good for once in my life lol

Bodybuilding is still my favorite activity to do but at 31 (just turned 31 today), it's catching up to you. Probably 10, 20, or 30 years from now, I'll have to face the consequences of my gear use.

I'm just trying to find happiness. A man can only do so much these days to get a girl. Trust me when I say that it gets much harder as you get older. With that said, I have decided to take up my brain and actually use it for once. Starting to read books again.
    I've said it many times before but just want to repeat again that the guy I liked the most in my past year of dating was very short, around your height or maybe shorter, and I went out mostly with tall guys between 6' and 6'5.

Also there's a short bodybuilder at my gym who has a hot very fit gf. I know that doesn't really help if you're not having any luck but it does happen.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I went out dancing with this chick a lil bit ago and she legit cold approached a couple 6'5 and 6'3 guys standing around. Was like lol but she was tipsy and impressed with their height and nothing else. Last show I went to some dude was like 6'6 long hair skinny boi and I wasn't miring. Rarely someone will mogg me anywhere, but I gotta feel for the 6'5+ skinny face boyos.

My cousins are 6'6+ and legit chads married to models and stuff. Their wives/gf's are always saying how hot I am so height isn't everything but fusrk if it isn't a cherry on top.

Only time I've seen height be a real issue was with this 5' ethnic dude on my boat, but he was also fat. He was a lot funnier than jitteryjoes tho so don't be such a sadkunt.. Get money then women or just be an aggressive machine if that's not on the table.

Edit: lol Cait with the bedroom voice ������

(She's a country mouse living in the city, but happens to be on a country lake atm)

Also don't put yourself down about being uneducated etc.

Maybe this angle? All those muscles might intimidate girls, unless you're a masousse
    Last edited by American Psycho; 05-13-2017 at 06:50 AM.

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I visited a smaller town further away from me over the weekend for a wedding and most the girls I swiped through were pretty cute. A lot of them were single though with kids. I got a few decent matches without even using the super like, but most of these chicks are an hour away now so that might be a turn off for them. It kind of is for me, but I don't mind driving 45 or an hour if we talk for long enough and we click. Small town chicks are so much better personality wise than the ones in the richer towns by the city over here in Illinois.

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)

Brah... I'm 5'5 and weigh in at like 125 lbs. I have the same problem, but I been telling girls my height and most have been ok with it. I tell them like after talking for over a week or two though. I recently smashed a girl that was like maybe an inch or two taller. Showing off my body and stuff helps on snapchat too, but maybe your being too picky. Idk. I'm kind of freaking out too though since I am 28 and still don't have a place yet. I probably won't get one until next year or two and I been stressing out about it. I get matched by some chubby chicks, but some of them are actually pretty cute and workout. Skinny girls don't have the best personalities to be honest. They have the looks, but thats about it. Then again I'm not over by Atlanta so it's probably way different compared to Chicago.

Well shucks! Who knows when or if the next one comes thru here

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Well shucks! Who knows when or if the next one comes thru here
    jpg[/img]

I hate stupid girls that are on tinder when they are leaving that city in hours or soon when they have no intention of meeting up.

Some sloot was talking to me for a long time while she was waiting for an overnight layover. i was trying to get her to come over. lol

SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    same. was chatting to a chick yesterday who agreed to drinks. then told me she was flying out today and got shtty at me for proposing a hook up lol. oh well..

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by awilll View Post
    On the subject of not making a move..

Hung out with this girl for the third time and we ended up on my couch together and I didn't make a move. Stupid I know. We had already made out on the first date, I got sick and had to leave the second date early. After I didn't make a move on the couch I walked her out and we kissed again on the porch before she left and she had even mentioned hanging out again this week.

So since then we exchanged a few snapchats back and fourth but then I texted her to meet up again the other night and she didn't respond. I realize this is more than likely dead in the water since I didn't make more of a move but does anyone have any idea of how I could salvage this? Or just drop it?
    I don't think she will give you another chance boyo. You've had 3 already, that's 2 more than most people get from Tinder dates...

Go NC serious.

Edit: Mind blown, this Tinder thread has 1.4 million views already, it's actually in the top 10 most viewed threads of all time on the misc!
    Last edited by AquilaConfido; 05-14-2017 at 12:56 AM.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    Edit: Mind blown, this Tinder thread has 1.4 million views already, it's actually in the top 10 most viewed threads of all time on the misc!
    Yes I always wonder if that means 1.4 million separate viewers or if each time the same viewer opens the thread it counts as a new view.

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Yes I always wonder if that means 1.4 million separate viewers or if each time the same viewer opens the thread it counts as a new view.
    Dunno but considering there are over 8,000 individual threads on the misc, making top 10 is fantastic.

We made it boyos!

RunTheJewels2 is just really nice. (+1000) RunTheJewels2 is just really nice. (+1000) RunTheJewels2 is just really nice. (+1000) RunTheJewels2 is just really nice. (+1000) RunTheJewels2 is just really nice. (+1000) RunTheJewels2 is just really nice. (+1000) RunTheJewels2 is just really nice. (+1000) RunTheJewels2 is just really nice. (+1000) RunTheJewels2 is just really nice. (+1000) RunTheJewels2 is just really nice. (+1000) RunTheJewels2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys ever question if a girl is using Tinder to get pregnant by a random dude and have a baby?

There's a million red flags on this one, but namely that in her profile it says "Just looking for baby dady (crying laughing emoji)". So she messaged me first, and said "hi baby daddy". I played along, asking if we should discuss names or whatever. Then we moved on to other stuff. I'm pretty sure she's joking about it. But as we continue texting, the joke still flares up every once in a while. The texting has already escalated to the explicit, she sounds like a freak. Would I be full-retard to dive into this one? Like is this bitch gonna try to poke holes in a condom or ride me and try to get me to bust inside her? Or is she just going to give me text boners and never meet up for real?

Either way, I'm rolling the dice, cause it's 2017.

Originally Posted by RunTheJewels2 View Post
    You guys ever question if a girl is using Tinder to get pregnant by a random dude and have a baby?

There's a million red flags on this one, but namely that in her profile it says "Just looking for baby dady (crying laughing emoji)". So she messaged me first, and said "hi baby daddy". I played along, asking if we should discuss names or whatever. Then we moved on to other stuff. I'm pretty sure she's joking about it. But as we continue texting, the joke still flares up every once in a while. The texting has already escalated to the explicit, she sounds like a freak. Would I be full-retard to dive into this one? Like is this bitch gonna try to poke holes in a condom or ride me and try to get me to bust inside her? Or is she just going to give me text boners and never meet up for real?

Either way, I'm rolling the dice, cause it's 2017.
    In before babynames.com

Originally Posted by awilll View Post
    On the subject of not making a move..

Hung out with this girl for the third time and we ended up on my couch together and I didn't make a move. Stupid I know. We had already made out on the first date, I got sick and had to leave the second date early. After I didn't make a move on the couch I walked her out and we kissed again on the porch before she left and she had even mentioned hanging out again this week.

So since then we exchanged a few snapchats back and fourth but then I texted her to meet up again the other night and she didn't respond. I realize this is more than likely dead in the water since I didn't make more of a move but does anyone have any idea of how I could salvage this? Or just drop it?
    Yes like everyone else said you have to make a move. Most of my dates did not make a move either and I assumed they were most likely not interested or otherwise not confident. Both are bad so you have to make a move, especially on a second date when you know she is interested otherwise she wouldn't have agreed to see you a second time.

Originally Posted by ineed$ View Post
    I hate stupid girls that are on tinder when they are leaving that city in hours or soon when they have no intention of meeting up.

Some sloot was talking to me for a long time while she was waiting for an overnight layover. i was trying to get her to come over. lol
    Yes I'm guilty of this. I used to swipe a lot when I was traveling out of town. I don't like the general crowd in my hometown so I used to get better matches while traveling. I kept in touch with one old match and will likely meet him soon when I visit his city again.
    Last edited by Silencespeaks; 05-14-2017 at 02:10 AM.

TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheYxz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Boost has ducked tinder right up. It's getting to the point where i get around 20 matches a week with no boost, but 50+ within the 30 minutes of boost.

And now that you only get it once a month on plus instead of a week makes it worse because there's idiots like me that are paying for more boosts

Nekminit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nekminit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nekminit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nekminit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nekminit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nekminit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nekminit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nekminit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nekminit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nekminit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nekminit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Deleted my account once again, was getting maybe 2-3 matches a week and was only seeing the bottom of the barrell <4/10's. I'll probably jump back on in a week or 2 if I'm not getting lucky on a night out. After reading the comments above it seems like it's definitely pay2win now, don't really wanna spend money it though.
    Currently on the seafood diet.
    If I see food, I eat it.

lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TINDERRR saved my night last night!

Matched with an eastern European chick at 9pm

Sent hail mary message to meet up

Upon meeting girl was super touchy and kissed me (lol wtf)
    1 drink and bounced to cheap hotel
    Had sex twice (holy hell at the bj and the moans)
    Total match-sex time: a little under 2 hrs

Girl took down my number as she left my room (lol)

TLDR-another Tinderific weekend!
    ayee

I'm wondering if I'm getting better looking as I age. I'm getting matches from cheerleaders who I never really used to match with from like a few years ago. My pictures have also improved and I have added muscle so that probably helps. It's so weird though I live closer by Chicago and don't get matched too often by cute chicks, but I do from girls who live near like by the border close to Wisconsin in the smaller towns. I feel like I was always meant to live in a smaller town. Girls are way better.

TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone else get messaged/matched with transgender and bisexual females a lot? Most of the time I'll just swipe right just based on the first pic to expedite the process and then after I get a match I'll look into into their profile more thoroughly. Seems to me that I get a lot of attention from transgenders and bisexual females which is not flattering at all...

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheDesertFox View Post
    Anyone else get messaged/matched with transgender and bisexual females a lot? Most of the time I'll just swipe right just based on the first pic to expedite the process and then after I get a match I'll look into into their profile more thoroughly. Seems to me that I get a lot of attention from transgenders and bisexual females which is not flattering at all...
    we all do man, its not something you can take personally lol.

its like saying if a whale is attracted to you thats offensive they even think they have a chance which i fully understand but you gotta just take it as they want something but it doesn't mean theyre gonna get it

i get constant trans people swiping on me, not sure why youd care about bisexual girls though lmao.

TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Socrahtes View Post
    we all do man, its not something you can take personally lol.

its like saying if a whale is attracted to you thats offensive they even think they have a chance which i fully understand but you gotta just take it as they want something but it doesn't mean theyre gonna get it

i get constant trans people swiping on me, not sure why youd care about bisexual girls though lmao.
    Just found it interesting that some bi girls who are clearly more into females than males would take a liking to me. Most of them aren't girls I would meet in person too so it's not that great.

WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WagerKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lakersfan360 View Post
    TINDERRR saved my night last night!

Matched with an eastern European chick at 9pm

Sent hail mary message to meet up

Upon meeting girl was super touchy and kissed me (lol wtf)
    1 drink and bounced to cheap hotel
    Had sex twice (holy hell at the bj and the moans)
    Total match-sex time: a little under 2 hrs

Girl took down my number as she left my room (lol)

TLDR-another Tinderific weekend!
    disgusting
    Knicks are goat

Originally Posted by TheDesertFox View Post
    I was getting matched with transgenders on bumble so I had to quit that app, but never on tinder. I never been matched with a girl that's bi, but what's wrong with bisexuals? You would have better chances with a three way with a bisexual girl.

Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post
    I was getting matched with transgenders on bumble so I had to quit that app, but never on tinder. I never been matched with a girl that's bi, but what's wrong with bisexuals? You would have better chances with a three way with a bisexual girl.
    These bi girls aren't too attractive either.

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WagerKing View Post
    disgusting
    Lol fuk off, go cry over your oneitis posting on instagram

Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What are you guys putting in your bios these days?

Closed Thread