Closed Thread
Page 297 of 314 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,910 of 9407
    spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did someone hack your account? Because youre one of only a few posters itt that have regularly contributed as frequently and as long as I have. So either you have totally ignored my posts, or have severe memory loss...

In any event Im sure others remember these...

And by the way, nothing you said about Jews, the Talmud or Zionism is true, but since this isnt the forum to discuss those topics if you have an issue start a thread in the Religion and Politics forum and ill debunk your ignorant antisemetic garbage there.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Did someone hack your account? Because youre one of only a few posters itt that have regularly contributed as frequently and as long as I have. So either you have totally ignored my posts, or have severe memory loss...

In any event Im sure others remember these...

And by the way, nothing you said about Jews, the Talmud or Zionism is true, but since this isnt the forum to discuss those topics if you have an issue start a thread in the Religion and Politics forum and ill debunk your ignorant antisemetic garbage there.
    Where were these posted itt? Why is it so hard to link a post?

I am not surprised you say the Talmud isn't an instruction manual for deception. Lol.

"It is a duty to exterminate them with one’s own hands. Such as Jesus of Nazareth and his pupils, and Tzadoq and Baitos [the founders of the Sadducees] and their pupils, may the name of the wicked rot."
    Page after page of this chit.

What if I started talking about how it's my duty as a non Jew to exterminate Jews? Lmao. Yea you're going to say that's one guys opinion. Well it's many others' too.

cannot find the image quoting the reasons Germany went to war, but it was the polar opposite of what this rabbi scumbag said... There are literally so many hateful quotes from rabbi's against the gentile, I can't even find the one I'm looking for.

Millions of Jews went to this fukfaces funeral.

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy chit ^^ lmao

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HangerBaby View Post
    Holy chit ^^ lmao
    Call me a wicked soul to my face and I'll eat you, and your rabbi.

HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HangerBaby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Call me a wicked soul to my face and I'll eat you, and your rabbi.
    Us atheists sure are known for our rabbis

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    cannot find the image quoting the reasons Germany went to war, but it was the polar opposite of what this rabbi scumbag said... There are literally so many hateful quotes from rabbi's against the gentile, I can't even find the one I'm looking for.

Millions of Jews went to this fukfaces funeral.

Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Explainme44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -Zionist that wears a Star of David and went to a private school very unlikely to marry a Persian.
    -Make plans for a drink one day - I give him my personal information, but he doesn't give me his. Very likely because his personal information doesn't jive with the narrative. If he can give it to random tinder sloots, no reason I wouldn't be able to see.
    -Takes significant amounts of time posting openers received on a scandalous account. No follow through. ( This is what you can have if you lose your integrity)
    -Posts a single staged ninja pic of a pretty Jewish chick.
    -Who knows what's going on with his matches, but they're ready for a threesome with a dom and his hot wife, all of a sudden doesn't happen, girl start looking for seedier things. Pretty soon standard sex doesn't cut it. (Understanding Joshua)
    -Demands chicks receive money shots on their face. Dismisses them if they don't. Like really?
    -Nonstop cultural Marxism without a shred of proof.

Now calling the defense if there is one.
    http://imgur.com/a/FF1IF

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tinder jumped the shark about a year ago, now this thread has officially jumped the shark
    Tinder Science Crew

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    been banned from bumble 8 times lulz fukc that feminazi app

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mrbugly View Post
    Can I get a slim 5/10 before 2017 ends?
    Here's my profile now: http://imgur.com/a/ZVVF3

I dont know if its possible. I have 98 matches after 1 month of constant swiping WITH boosts.
    75% of the girls do not respond past 1 message.

I'll try take feedback on board this time. Thx
    and theres me thinking you are a legitimate 3/10 - brah you're above average (no homer) - just emphasises the fact that your issue is the way you carry yourself, your self confidence, and your pics/vibe - if you make all of those the best that you can, you will do very well - right now the pics are not bringing the best out in you.

98 matches in a month at this time is brilliant!! 75% of that is still 24/25 girls..... the chances are good...
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    scroll through the last few posts I've thought I entered a wrong thread lmao
    Sloots come and go but moms are forever

Get to know your parents: you never know when they'll be gone for good.
    Be nice to your siblings: they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
    Enjoy your body: use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it: it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats kind of you to say mate, thanks. I dunno though, I'm still not sold on the 'vibe' idea - I met a girl for a date yesterday and even she confirmed (as have many others) that it doesnt really matter whats in the photos, its only looks most girls care about. To that end I could stand to lose alot of weight (im actually over 20% bf easily) and still get my surgery.

I don't have friends who take photos on nights out, so I'm not sure what else to put up there.. meh
    NEVER take a woman for her word brah. Status indicators, social proof, preselection etc, all that chit that's being discussed when talking about how to sell yourself to a woman, it's all unconscious. They don't look for these things explicitly but they all come together and form an idea of you in her head. They might think it's about looks but it's not that simple and LOL if you think women have the first idea about what goes on in their heads.

If you wear cheap clothes and take a chitty selfie in front of a dirty mirror that's gonna come across very differently from a guy who's dressed well with good posture out with a bunch of hot girls. Even if both are equally attractive the 2nd dude is gonna come across as more put together and has his life in order etc. Of course he's gonna have more success even if they look identical.

And I agree you're not ugly. The whole thread has been saying this since you started posting, I'm glad you might be starting to catch on. I like your new attitude, try to keep it up man.

I don't think your profile is great, pics are a bit awkward. If I were you I'd try to take a better selfie with you looking into the camera and maybe even try a slight smile. Right now it looks like you lack confidence and are kind of glum/boring. Definitely not a 'fun' profile.
    Without the internet i feel like a small rock on the mountain.

I don't really want my posts on the internet tbh ... I'm just legit addicted to posting ... people become addicted to the internet look it up

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thats kind of you to say mate, thanks. I dunno though, I'm still not sold on the 'vibe' idea - I met a girl for a date yesterday and even she confirmed (as have many others) that it doesnt really matter whats in the photos, its only looks most girls care about. To that end I could stand to lose alot of weight (im actually over 20% bf easily) and still get my surgery.

I don't have friends who take photos on nights out, so I'm not sure what else to put up there.. meh
    girls have a habit of not knowing what they really want ahahaha

i noticed a very real difference in my conversion rate when i was more assertive, gave less of a fuk, and acted like the sloot owed me instead of me owing the sloot.

around 12-13% bf is like ideal, because you still have some cuts, but you also have that extra size because youre not shredded
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lakersfan360 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last night was literally STRONGG EVERYYTHINGG lol

Girl was so thick in the lower half
    Met at the club, introduce her to friends, turn up then hit my hotel room

Even got a different group of two girls from tinder to come out but I basically ignored them while in the club and just get them free drinks from our table lol
    ayee

jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaygee15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SHOULD BE FUN WITH THIS SLOOT
    ALSO SUTTLE BRAG

It is better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees

a coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but one.

The odds are great
    But my spirit is strong,
    My faith unbreakable,
    My blood is pure.
    I SHALL ENDURE!
    I WILL ENDURE!

the strength of a gesture, a thought with no voice

^^ Made me uncomfortable srs

Like two teenagers with 5th grade reading levels

but... gjdm??

Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Siskoadama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My Tinder account in my area is dead. I can only get regular matches by swiping outside my state, really annoying. Plus was fun for the month and its nice to get matches a gain but I am going to cancel the sub. Think Tinder is dead for me unless something changes.

Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Socrahtes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cringed hard at "princess pu ssy" after seeing her face

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girls can be brutal sometimes for real. The girl who I had over on Saturday just went poof on me today. We were messaging the other day so I thought everything was going alright but nothing today and she unfollows me on instagram. Probably blocked my number too, but still has me on snapchat. It probably wasn't going to work out, but I wish girls would just be straight up and say its not going to work out other than going poof. I kind of regret not making a move... maybe I had a chance too, but I guess it's easier for girls to do this when they have so many other options.

Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post
    Girls can be brutal sometimes for real. The girl who I had over on Saturday just went poof on me today. We were messaging the other day so I thought everything was going alright but nothing today and she unfollows me on instagram. Probably blocked my number too, but still has me on snapchat. It probably wasn't going to work out, but I wish girls would just be straight up and say its not going to work out other than going poof. I kind of regret not making a move... maybe I had a chance too, but I guess it's easier for girls to do this when they have so many other options.
    Yeah man, it's brutal. You have to learn to not take it personally. It usually is nothing that you specifically did, girls are just easily manipulated and if they think their fairytale is going to play out better with another guy they will jump ship. Sad reality but that's dating in 2017

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HangerBaby View Post
    Yeah man, it's brutal. You have to learn to not take it personally. It usually is nothing that you specifically did, girls are just easily manipulated and if they think their fairytale is going to play out better with another guy they will jump ship. Sad reality but that's dating in 2017
    I'm learning to deal with the more I meet up with these girls, but it still whack. It's also good to know that others are going through the same, which is why I like this thread about tinder experiences. I don't understand why she kept me on snapchat. Might as well block me on that too.

liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000) liftyousay is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah, should have, but honestly, i don't think she was feeling it that much, anyways, based on her actions now and saying she was tired on the night - though one time a girl said that to me too when i was playing it too cool and lagging, so i made a move and we fkd. the reason they don't say it won't work out is cause they do not want to hurt our feelings, so they ghost instead. just keep doing your best to look your best. theyre as visual now than ever.

ps always make a move at least within halfway into the movie.

Originally Posted by liftyousay View Post
    yeah, should have, but honestly, i don't think she was feeling it that much, anyways, based on her actions now and saying she was tired on the night - though one time a girl said that to me too when i was playing it too cool and lagging, so i made a move and we fkd. the reason they don't say it won't work out is cause they do not want to hurt our feelings, so they ghost instead. just keep doing your best to look your best. theyre as visual now than ever.

ps always make a move at least within halfway into the movie.
    Were you two like sitting right next to each other? My problem is lack of experience, but I was on one side while she was on the other. I wasn't really sure what to do. The last time I watched a movie with a chick was laying in bed with her so it was easier and we had talked about it already. I wasn't really sure about this recent one.

Were you two like sitting right next to each other? My problem is lack of experience, but I was on one side while she was on the other. I wasn't really sure what to do. The last time I watched a movie with a chick was laying in bed with her so it was easier and we had talked about it already. I wasn't really sure about this recent one.
    we didn't watch a movie. the time i recount where she said she was tired and was about to leave, was just her coming over and drinking, face to face, at my table, and after a while, me not going for it, made it seem like i had no confidence. last Thursday though i smashed one after putting on a movie on my laptop - we just laid flat on our stomachs, close to each other, and i went for it within like 5 minutes of pressing Play. before laying down, when we started relocating and walking from my table to the bed, i kissed her, then put on the movie and went for it again, more dominantly, all the way. just joke around and ask if she is ticklish, with the next girl. anything to get you to touch and flirt. you want to at least talk and build some rapport for a half hour, btw, before you just start watching the movie.

Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bruh isnt the moto of the misc to NC women? hows this any different. Dont take it personally, you two didnt vibe. Go your separate ways and on to the next

Originally Posted by liftyousay View Post
    we didn't watch a movie. the time i recount where she said she was tired and was about to leave, was just her coming over and drinking, face to face, at my table, and after a while, me not going for it, made it seem like i had no confidence. last Thursday though i smashed one after putting on a movie on my laptop - we just laid flat on our stomachs and i went for it within like 5 minutes of pressing Play. before laying down, when we started relocating and walking from my table to the bed, i kissed her, then put on the movie and went for it again. just joke around and ask if she is ticklish, with the next girl, anything to get you to touch and flirt.
    Yeah that seemed like a better time then I had. Man I honestly feel like it's the town I live in. The better matches have been from towns that are 30 mins to an hour away. I honestly banged two chicks from a same neighborhood 20 mins from mine.

Originally Posted by Jordan4690 View Post
    Bruh isnt the moto of the misc to NC women? hows this any different. Dont take it personally, you two didnt vibe. Go your separate ways and on to the next
    Haha true your kind of right and that's been my goal, but I end up really liking the cute ones I get... which doesn't happen very often.

Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    .which doesn't happen very often.
    Thats your problem. You said cute ones thats plural bruh you already made it. Keep going

Thanks for the support though bruhs. I appreciate it. The struggle has been very real.

ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000) ProboscisMonkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tinder is god awful in my area. All I see is "studet" FAKE, "New York University" FAKE and other bots WTF

Closed Thread