Thread: Lower back pain

Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000) Anaerobics is just really nice. (+1000)

Lower back pain

Hey, my brother always had lower back pain and found it painful to do squats, deadlifts etc for the longest time. He started going to physio and the physio told him its because his glutes and hammys are so tight that the back is rounding whenever you pick an object up. We both have very physical jobs and my back started doing the same thing for the past couple weeks.

We both have very tight hammys to start with (cant touch anywhere near toes) so we are doing the stretches every day. In the meantime, based on some of the stickies i read we continue lifting but just reduce the weight on deadlifts, squats etc so it doesnt hurt?
    Eat Clean, Train Hard.

It's all in your diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183