dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dailob's new Dymatize protein bars 3 flavors review

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen Dymatize come out with a protein bar. The last time I’ve had their protein bar were these and they were one of the best at the time if not THE BEST

Definitely excited to try these bars when I saw they were available locally. I don’t like anything coconut flavored so there’s a reason why this is a 3 flavor review lol Also, there wasn’t the Cookie dough flavor available so when I remember, I’ll post a separate thread when I remember to get it. Below is my review in order of what I liked least of the three but by no means when I say least do I mean they’re bad. One of the flavors have to be the most preferred over the other right? lol

So let’s get to it!

First up is Chocolate Peanut Butter.

As you can see from the photos above, they’re coated with chocolate and the insides seem to have peanuts in there? the reason why I question this is because they’re very, very scattered around the bar if they are in there since I didn’t even stumble upon those until towards the middle. And usually peanuts you can’t really miss them…

Taste-wise it’s a great balance between chocolate and peanut butter. Don’t expect to be eating a Reese’s with added protein with this bar but that isn’t and probably wasn’t the intention. Honestly, I might even go as far to say that as a protein bar… this is one of the most perfectly balanced chocolate and peanut butter flavors a company has put out. Protein Powder wise, to me that title belongs to BSN.
    100% 中國人

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Next flavor up is Peanut Butter.

Not many companies to Peanut Butter flavor on its own and I honestly thought it was weird to have just a straight up peanut butter flavor. In this bar, if you love peanuts, you’ll love the fact that they have a lot more peanut halves than the chocolate peanut butter.

Taste-wise, it’s not similar to sticking a spoon in a jar of the actual stuff but it’s pretty close – just with a little more sweeter than saltier. Maybe I got tired of the typical chocolate peanut butter combination that I ranked this one as #2 but I really enjoyed this one more so than the CPB.
    100% 中國人

2nd to last flavor review (have yet to try Cookie dough) and my favorite of the bunch… Vanilla Cupcake!

There’s an extra picture as you can see above – the underside of it. The reason why I took a photo of it was that the coating was noticeably thinner than the other two that I’ve reviewed. If you scroll back up and compare, I’m sure you’ll agree.

And as the coating is thinner, it lends itself to creating the prefect balance of sugary sweet icing flavor and the vanilla cupcake itself. Whoever made this decision to make sure the coating was thin, Bravo! This protein bar really made me think that I’m eating something similar to a vanilla cupcake and the only other bar to do that is the FitCrunch version – but that bar is in a different class of protein bars (read 350+ calories)
    100% 中國人

Final Thoughts

The best analogy I could compare these bars with is Rob Irvine’s bars in a sense that they have two lines… the FitCrunch and the FitElite. If Dymatize didn’t discontinue their previous bars as mentioned above, these bars from Dymatize are similar in that they’re lower in calories and have pretty much the same if not negligible difference in protein content.

Being that this bar doesn’t have 20+ or close to 20 grams of fiber, you wont find the texture similar to Quest, BPI, and Venture – with the bar entirely like a Tootsie Roll texture. Also, the bar isn’t entirely like the Oh Yeah! One bars where the inside texture reminds me of spongecake that’s condensed and compressed with all the air taken out. Rather it’s actually a combination of the two and I’m sure you’ll agree with me if you look at the photos above.

All in all, I think I may have a new favorite protein bar due to the textural factor. I’ve enjoyed the two different textures that I mentioned above but with Dymatize combining the two, it’s making a very good case for being my go to bar…

Thanks for reading!
    100% 中國人

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent review as always man! And I remember those old Dymatize bars....they were delicious! I had them right before they were discontinued
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah love the vanilla cupcake. Bummer you're not a coconut fun but heard those are tasty.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ooooh those pictures compliment your review oh so well!
    Missed seeing you around in the forum man! Glad to have ya back

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Woah The back side of the Vanilla Cupcake bar looks like glazed donuts

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the very detailed review! I knew we could expect that from you!!

But negs for not trying Coconut Creme

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    THIS is how you do an epic review! Many thanks man!