Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

cop pulls gun on private investigator (VID)

Was the guy wrong? Was the cop wrong?

I personally think the azzhole in the car either wanted to provoke the cop, or is stupid as fuk telling him to holster his weapon for the first he says. If the cop has his hands on his gun, he probably is thinking he is in a potentially hostile environment, for whatever reason. You're gonna add fuel to the fire and start telling him what to do?? And then basically calling him a poosy, telling him his hand is shaking, "your gun is shaking". Fuking hate azzholes like that, I hope they brought him in and charged with a bunch of little rules he was probably breaking, fukked up the job he was working on that day, and cost him a great deal of time and money. Fukn hate these hipster ******* douchebags, provoking cops with their iPhone cameras, thinking theyre some kind of Social Justice Hero.

Edit: Not saying the cop isn't wrong here. Both were at fault. I'm just saying cop agitators annoy the living chit out of me, and 99% of these potentially hostile encounters can be avoided if you keep your mouth shut, give your information, and keep still while the cop does his job.
    Last edited by cowboywayne; 09-26-2016 at 09:26 PM.

rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The cop is wrong. And you are a racist douche

cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cowboywayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rdwire88 View Post
    The cop is wrong. And you are a racist douche
    maybe the cop was wrong for pulling out the gun without intent to shoot, but I have no sympathy for people who seek to provoke armed law enforcement. Just say what can I do for you? Give them your license, say sorry, accept your ticket/warning and move the fuk on. Don't go screaming black lives matter when you escalate a situation and, surprise, the guy with the gun wins, and gets away with it.

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at provoking a brah with a gun. Ego kills. #naturalselection
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboywayne View Post
    I personally think the ******* in the car either wanted to provoke the cop, or is stupid as fuk telling him to holster his weapon for the first he says. If the cop has his hands on his gun, he probably is thinking he is in a potentially hostile environment, for whatever reason. You're gonna add fuel to the fire and start telling him what to do?? And then basically calling him a poosy, telling him his hand is shaking, "your gun is shaking". Fuking hate *******s like that, I hope they brought him in and charged with a bunch of little rules he was probably breaking, fukked up the job he was working on that day, and cost him a great deal of time and money. Fukn hate these hipster ******* douchebags, provoking cops with their iPhone cameras, thinking theyre some kind of Social Justice Hero.
    Officer 1: *shoots guy to death*

Officer 2: "Why the fuark did you do that? Why was your gun even out? Was he threatening you?"

Officer 1: *shaking furiously* "He was... he was... t-t-trying to tell me what to d-d-do."

Officer 2: "Like, he was holding a gun on you and trying to make you blow him?"

Officer 1: "No, I had my gun out and he told me not to."

That's not psychopathic at all.

Still, guy in the car should have stepped out when asked to do so.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe the cop was wrong for pulling out the gun without intent to shoot, but I have no sympathy for people who seek to provoke armed law enforcement. Just say what can I do for you? Give them your license, say sorry, accept your ticket/warning and move the fuk on. Don't go screaming black lives matter when you escalate a situation and, surprise, the guy with the gun wins, and gets away with it.
    I disagree with you the guy hasnt been disrespectful at all, the officer had no right to pull his gun on his head since his hands have been in plain sight all the time, and he was being collaborative even if slightly pissed off, the cop was the one coming off as disrespectful and menacing without any reason seems to me

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ANumber1 View Post

Officer 2: "Why the fuark did you do that? Why was your gun even out? Was he threatening you?"

Officer 1: *shaking furiously* "He was... he was... t-t-trying to tell me what to d-d-do."

Or...or...or....don't do stupid ****?
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StainlesSon View Post
    I disagree with you the guy hasnt been disrespectful at all, the officer had no right to pull his gun on his head since his hands have been in plain sight all the time, and he was being collaborative even if slightly pissed off, the cop was the one coming off as disrespectful and menacing without any reason seems to me
    He was confrontational and put the cop on edge. If you are gonna rustle cops, don't make sudden movements and announce what you are gonna do and do it slowly. But why the fuq would you even wanna play that game is beyond me.
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rest assured that if you defend this unexperienced cop you are delusional.

how about you don't escalate the situation in the first place. And if you are a black male, and you care about living out the full extent of your lifespan, you should know that tense situations with law enforcement tend to end up in the their favor, and with very bad consequences for yourself. Is it right? Is is fair? No, but its the way it is. Is it right for airport security to single out hispanic looking people on fights coming from countries known for drug trafficking to enter the X-ray room? No, but instead of blaming the security for being "raciss" he should maybe blame the hordes of people who have smuggled drugs into the United States, to the point where "Latin drug smuggler" is now a stereotype.

Shut the fuk up, give your info, and comply jesus christ. Its been shown over and over again that cops can get away with anything in this country, even in this new iPhone filming everything generation. So you won't even get "justice" once the video gets out there. They have more power than you do as a civilian. And they have a tough fukin job, and you want to make it more difficult by showing everyone that your a "tough guy".

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ the look on that fukin weiners face the whole time.

What an entitled egomaniac.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdwire88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still doesn't cover up the fact that you are a racist douche

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    F*ck that cop, he has no right to detain a citizen for no fukking reason.

Power tripping *******

Fukking ridiculous.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Originally Posted by rdwire88 View Post
    Still doesn't cover up the fact that you are a racist douche
    lol the censored ***s in my original post were covering up the word azz-hole, not nig ger. Count the stars.

SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They'll give anyone a badge and gun these days, geeezz

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SlootFlute View Post
    They'll give anyone a badge and gun these days, geeezz
    The problem is, they don't make any money and you might get shot.....who is taking that job?
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cop had horrible trigger skills. If i car backfired PI brah would be dead.
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how about you don't escalate the situation in the first place. And if you are a black male, and you care about living out the full extent of your lifespan, you should know that tense situations with law enforcement tend to end up in the their favor, and with very bad consequences for yourself. Is it right? Is is fair? No, but its the way it is. Is it right for airport security to single out hispanic looking people on fights coming from countries known for drug trafficking to enter the X-ray room? No, but instead of blaming the security for being "raciss" he should maybe blame the hordes of people who have smuggled drugs into the United States, to the point where "Latin drug smuggler" is now a stereotype.

Shut the fuk up, give your info, and comply jesus christ. Its been shown over and over again that cops can get away with anything in this country, even in this new iPhone filming everything generation. So you won't even get "justice" once the video gets out there. They have more power than you do as a civilian. And they have a tough fukin job, and you want to make it more difficult by showing everyone that your a "tough guy".
    The guy in the car fuarked up when he didn't step out when asked to do so. However, prior to that, all I could discern from the video - and maybe more happened to get to this point - is that the guy was sitting peaceably in his car and was approached by an armed officer who had his weapon in his hand.

I'd be annoyed, too. The moment you're pulling a weapon, you're escalating and provoking, not deterring or deescalating. Nobody reacts to the unexpected presence of a deadly weapon by saying "oh, I guess this guy is probably fine, then". You're signaling that you're already considering that you might plan to shoot me, when I haven't taken any action and we haven't even spoken yet, which now marks you as a very likely threat to my safety. Uniformed or not, you're not helping.

I'd like to think I'd be respectful about it. "I'm sorry officer, but I see you've drawn your weapon and I don't understand why. Can you please tell me what this is about?"

Phrased less politely, it was still the same question and the cop could have just been the adult between the two of them and provided a professional answer. If your threshold for using a firearm in anger might be as low as "somebody tried to tell me what to do", you probably shouldn't be in law enforcement dealing with chitheads all day, because eventually you're going to just straight-up murder somebody. You might even just be a chithead yourself, without the stress of the job.

It's also not fair that people can provoke you and you still have a moral and legal duty to control your temper and not let rage get the better of you, especially when it comes to deadly weapons. That's *also* just the way it is, though.

EDIT: Saw the rest of the video. Cop raises his firearm to the guy's head because he's "reaching" for his own ear in plain view. Has his finger resting on the trigger, smirking. Turned a simple situation into one that required multiple officers to intervene and get him to back down.

Fruitcake. Fire him before he murders somebody's teenager for "disrespecting" him.
    Last edited by ANumber1; 09-26-2016 at 11:05 AM.

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cop's out of control. Guy keeps his hands visible. Takes his blue tooth out and gets a gun pointed at his head?

This is America right?

I usually take the cops side, but in this case? No way.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cannonhand7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The cop is honestly completely in the wrong here. You can tell just be the mere fact that the cop himself was the one escalating the situation, the opposite of what theyre taught to do. He was claiming that he was not listening to his commands although he was, keeping his hands in clear view and on the car window in which case the cop escalates the situation by then grabbing the guys wrist (which is in some ways illegal in this particular situation imo) and then by drawing his gun.
    5'8 Master race crew
    5'8 210 9%
    405x3 B/500x3 High bar Sq (beltless)/620 dead (beltless)
    Misc's biggest natty.
    2016 NPC Atlantic State Junior Overall Champ+top 3 LHW
    Contest Prep/Diet/Supplement Coach

SmackBang77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmackBang77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmackBang77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmackBang77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmackBang77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmackBang77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmackBang77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmackBang77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmackBang77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmackBang77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmackBang77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pussy ass cop

the cop was shaking lmao, dont be a cop if ur a pussy

BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuralBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Black guy was calm and being completely respectful. Cop is obviously a fking pu-ssy who gets flustered by the littlest things.

Finger on the trigger.....smh unreal
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000) sclimb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn't the guy say that he had his hands on the dash and the steering wheel so that the cop didn't feel threatened? Then he moved his hand off the dash.. and is surprised the cop feels threatened? LOL

SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SlootFlute has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sclimb View Post
    Didn't the guy say that he had his hands on the dash and the steering wheel so that the cop didn't feel threatened? Then he moved his hand off the dash.. and is surprised the cop feels threatened? LOL
    Get out of here u filthy cop defender!

Originally Posted by sclimb View Post
    I may have missed something, but what I saw was the guy removed his earpiece in plain view at 2:19. 3 full seconds later, with no visible surprise or fear from the cop, he made a conscious decision to use that as an excuse to raise his weapon to the guy's head and cock it. "Don't be reachin'."

Sorry, but he wanted this guy to believe he was going to murder him. He was intentionally terrorizing someone with the threat of death just because he thought he could. That is not something a normal person would do. The cop's a psycho.

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I may have missed something, but what I saw was the guy removed his earpiece in plain view at 2:19. 3 full seconds later, with no visible surprise or fear from the cop, he made a conscious decision to use that as an excuse to raise his weapon to the guy's head and cock it. "Don't be reachin'."

Sorry, but he wanted this guy to believe he was going to murder him. He was intentionally terrorizing someone with the threat of death just because he thought he could. That is not something a normal person would do. The cop's a psycho.
    This. Not only did he point the gun, he cocked it for effect. Fcking cowboy.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Originally Posted by GreenWave1 View Post
    This. Not only did he point the gun, he cocked it for effect. Fcking cowboy.
    LOL at 3:06 with all the other officers swarming him. "Has he got a gun in the car?!" "Not that I know of."

They're wasting their time responding to another officer going potato and they know it. How many thousands of dollars did this cost Los Angeles county taxpayers between time, paperwork, and vehicles, even before the inevitable lawsuit for intentional infliction of emotional distress?

KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KingTrump2016 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    Finger on the trigger.....smh unreal
    dat der trigger discipline of peace. If the PI had sneezed, he was a dead man. That **** made me nervous just watching it.

onescoopandgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) onescoopandgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) onescoopandgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) onescoopandgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) onescoopandgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) onescoopandgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) onescoopandgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) onescoopandgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) onescoopandgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) onescoopandgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) onescoopandgo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cops... the bar gets set lower each month and people wonder why they're hated. Smart potential cops get turned away for being too smart (SRS!) so you have things like this with a badge.