Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And honestly, it LOOKS like he has 60 pounds on him. Dex looks like a child next to him.

Striving for Massthetics Dystopia1980's Avatar
    Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man...Ramy's so wide his knuckles are touching on the most muscular and his upper arms are straight vertical forming a 90 degree angle. Most people's elbows will flare out a bit like Dex is right next to him.

Also noticing how huge a skull Ramy has. If he had a smaller head I think visually he'd look even crazier lol.
    *Korean Crew*
    *Melo-Death/Death/Folk/Black/Tech/Groovecore/Metalcore/Nu-Metal/Metal Crew*
    *Psytrance/Trance/Breaks/Hardstyle/DnB/Electro/House Crew*
    *Underground Hip-Hop Crew*
    *Artistically Talented Crew*
    *Graphic Designer/Illustrator Crew*

Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    And honestly, it LOOKS like he has 60 pounds on him. Dex looks like a child next to him.
    He weights 298 peeled for the first time,his glutes are on point,and he is 5'9! Dallas weight a lot,I believe 280 aprox,but he is 6'1.
    Big Ramy Contest History:
    Amateur:
    2011: Oxygen Gym Championships 1°
    2012: Olympia 1° - Qatar Golden Cup 1°
    Pro League:
    2013: Olympia 8° - NYPro 1°
    2014: Olympia 7° - NYPro 1°
    2015: Olympia 5° - ACE 4° - Prague 2° - ACB 1°
    2016: Olympia 4° - ACE 2° - Prague 2° - Kuwait 1°
    2017: Olympia 2° - ACE 1°

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was anyone at the show? Because as someone who's been on stage, and watched people from where the judges are and on stage, I can say that it can literally be night and day.

Bodybuilding is such a bull**** sport because all it takes is for the athlete to pose in a slightly bad angle, and they lose half their gains, like literally. You twist your body in the wrong way, so that the stage light or judges line of vision isn't completely on point and you're ****ed.

Make the biggest lat spread in the world, but don't lean behind enough - and half your back is gone. Don't fully turn out (or turn too much) and lean back your arms? Well, you officially lost 5 inches off your arms and have no biceps or triceps anymore. Don't angle out your legs properly - half the size lost.

****ing bull****.

That's why judging pictures is such a damn exercise in futility. Because what we see on pictures is not that which the judges see. And neither are any streams worth anything. It makes it so difficult to follow this sport because there's just no way to properly convey the athletes in a fair way. Either the athletes **** up their posing, or the pictures/videos are from a ****ty angle and lighting and paint the wrong picture.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ArchangelEST View Post
    Was anyone at the show? Because as someone who's been on stage, and watched people from where the judges are and on stage, I can say that it can literally be night and day.

Bodybuilding is such a bull**** sport because all it takes is for the athlete to pose in a slightly bad angle, and they lose half their gains, like literally. You twist your body in the wrong way, so that the stage light or judges line of vision isn't completely on point and you're ****ed.

Make the biggest lat spread in the world, but don't lean behind enough - and half your back is gone. Don't fully turn out (or turn too much) and lean back your arms? Well, you officially lost 5 inches off your arms and have no biceps or triceps anymore. Don't angle out your legs properly - half the size lost.

****ing bull****.

That's why judging pictures is such a damn exercise in futility. Because what we see on pictures is not that which the judges see. And neither are any streams worth anything. It makes it so difficult to follow this sport because there's just no way to properly convey the athletes in a fair way. Either the athletes **** up their posing, or the pictures/videos are from a ****ty angle and lighting and paint the wrong picture.
    You have a much much better physique than I ever had or can have but I have to respectfully disagree with you.

There are people who are in agreement with you such as Bob Chic, Dave Palumbo etc. and there are other people who think like me such as Peter McGough.

I believe that pictures can tell a good story but stream tells almost the whole story. If the stream quality is good enough and I am talking 720 to 1080 p here, it can actually tell even a better story than live because you have more time to analyze each pose and competitor just like you can analyze and replay in NFL or NBA. I have been in a NPC qualifier level show and multiple pro shows before in attendance sitting anywhere from the very first rows to the very back of the auditorium. If you are watching Kevin English or Branch Warren, inside the hotel conference room your quads or lats will not magically reappear. In some cases, being grainy can be a bit more impressive in person since photos can wash out detail but again if the stream is high definition, that won't be a problem.

If we are talking about AC Europe, if there are any angles that we can't see, it would certainly not help Dexter's case since his gut was at its absolute worst at the Olympia and AC Europe in his entire career. Ramy looked so so impressive from every angle in photos, in stream, for fans and even the critiques even at MD(they are big Dexter fans due to him giving videos to that website).

--
    I will repeat myself again here. This part of the answer is not an answer to your by the way. Dexter might have had better detail in certain bodyparts just like Ramy had better details in his quads. Ramy's quads maybe overpowering in some ways but I can say the same about Dex's calves being overshadowed by his quads that aren't even on the huge side from the front. On top of all these, Ramy to me is just a much much bigger version of Dexter. He is relatively proportionate, symmetrical just sooo much bigger. He is just a hugeeee pretty physique. He had symmetry, decent but not perfect proportions, very good conditioning while edging out everyone easily in the muscularity department. He flat out maybe didn't lose a single pose to any competitors apart from Shawn Rhoden's A&T, maybe bdb to Bonac and most muscular to Roelly and I am not even sure of these because of his mass.

IFBB might have wanted to award Dexter another prestigious AC titles, while giving him the title of the most winningest IFBB Pro of all time and they might want to give the title to Ramy in Kuwait to prepare him as the contender for 2017 Mr.Olympia. We shall see. I hope it is fair judging but a great event is awaiting all of us.
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000) freudslip is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think I've ever seen quads as big as Ramy's. Maybe Ronnie back in the 2004 Mr Olympia. That outer sweep is insane.

Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000) Alito2013 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Big Ramy Contest History:
    Amateur:
    2011: Oxygen Gym Championships 1°
    2012: Olympia 1° - Qatar Golden Cup 1°
    Pro League:
    2013: Olympia 8° - NYPro 1°
    2014: Olympia 7° - NYPro 1°
    2015: Olympia 5° - ACE 4° - Prague 2° - ACB 1°
    2016: Olympia 4° - ACE 2° - Prague 2° - Kuwait 1°
    2017: Olympia 2° - ACE 1°

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    I'd like to know what kinda magic dust you sprinkle on kid's fruity pebbles to have them turn out like that.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would like to tell everybody why Dex beat Ramy...

The judges are used the Dex beating Ramy, and didn't even really need to be present at the contest to award the title to Dex.
    They are too incompetent to make controversial decisions, they just go with the flow.

In 2013 Kai destroyed Phil at the AC Europe, but of course the judges were too incompetent to make controversial decisions, they just went with the flow.
    The stupidest thing a bodybuilder can ever do, is to keep trying to look like a bodybuilder when he gets older. If he does, he'll wind up with "RIP" after his name.

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by balls2wall View Post
    Agreed. Really hard to make a case for dexter here.
    RAMY is destroying DEX, no question. Reminds me a bit of 2007 when Wolf destroyed Cutler at the Olympia but Cutler still got the Sandow. Judges are going to be judges.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    RAMY is destroying DEX, no question. Reminds me a bit of 2007 when Wolf destroyed Cutler at the Olympia but Cutler still got the Sandow. Judges are going to be judges.
    Let's just be thankful that we can sit back and correctly judge these competitions with the combination of superior video, photo, and camera footage without having to fly around the world to these competitions getting diarrhea and eating bad food like these sh!t IFBB officials, it's much better that way ROMz.

Ppl know we are the real arbiters of bodybuilding, ROMMster. It's a win win situation. ROM and KULU - THE BBING ARBITERS