batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Phixed Heath 2011 vs. 2016 Mr. Olympia - Photo Comparison (MUST SEE!!!)

Which showing do you think was better?

Very similar physiques, no real difference in size but he has more muscle maturity now.

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Midsection is so ugly now compared to 2011, Not even that he has a huge gut. Its just super ugly to look at. Also the only thing that grew on his legs are the inner thighs and it looks ugly as ****. His quads are still the same size with worse separation.

2011 version is way better.
    Music Crew
    IFBB Crew

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why do you call him phix?
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He looked so full back then!

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    why do you call him phix?
    Started calling him phix along with the rest of the forum a few years back, and never managed to break the habit.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by batspoof View Post
    Started calling him phix along with the rest of the forum a few years back, and never managed to break the habit.
    But you know what it means right?

Just asking because you seem like a fan, and heath's fans don't usually call him phix.

On topic now,

2011 is the "93 flex" of heath's showings imo, very hard to surpass. 2010 was close too

Since then i only have been as impressed with heath in 2013, from a set of pics flang posted at the time.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

But you know what it means right?

Just asking because you seem like a fan, and heath's fans don't usually call him phix.

On topic now,

2011 is the "93 flex" of heath's showings imo, very hard to surpass. 2010 was close too

Since then i only have been as impressed with heath in 2013, from a set of pics flang posted at the time.
    People on here starting calling him "phixed heath" when he won the 2013 arnold classic europe, saying it was phixed because kai smoked him and deserved to win. At the time, I was a huge kai fan and I didn't really like phix too much, so I brought into the whole corruption thing.

NOW I CALL HIM PHIX BECAUSE I REALISE THESE SHOWS ACTUALLY ARE PHIXED -- NOT FIXED BY CORRUPT JUDGES OR OFFICIALS, BUT "PHIXED" BY PHIX HIMSELF. MEANING, HE IS SO GOOD THAT I KNOW HE IS NEVER GOING TO LOSE. HE HAS 10 SANDOWS ON LOCK.

NOW I CALL HIM PHIX BECAUSE I REALISE THESE SHOWS ACTUALLY ARE PHIXED -- NOT FIXED BY CORRUPT JUDGES OR OFFICIALS, BUT "PHIXED" BY PHIX HIMSELF. MEANING, HE IS SO GOOD THAT I KNOW HE IS NEVER GOING TO LOSE. HE HAS 10 SANDOWS ON LOCK.
    So, time made you realize the ifbb is not corrupted?

Usualy its the other way around.

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)

I have a question, Heath on paper has barley lost a point on the score cards in his 6 wins, he has a better set of score than Ronnie Colerman had by the time he has 6 wins. This must surely make Phix the true GOAT? Would you say PHIX is better than Ronnie was at the 6 Olympia mark. Is Heath the real Goat?
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lost his v-taper/lats in the front shots, the front double bi and ab thigh got a lot worse, arms not as full, waist is wider and thicker. Looks awful in the side shots but it always has since 2010ish.. Better hamstring drop and quads now by a small margin, better back thickness, and overall more grainy. Overall 2011 much better. Not a fan of his current physique but have never been a big fan (not a hater either so I think I'm pretty objective).

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    In 2016 Phill was in some crazy conditioning again. Very close to 2011, except the legs, maybe even better. Hes legs gain a bit. Hes back is better, more detail, you can clearly see in BDB and more thickness, he maybe gain a little bit width in the back as well. From the front still narrow, chest looks non exist in some poses, which is because of he lack width.. Just like the guy above me say in 2011 he has better midsection, waist, was more full and pretty sure hes traps getting a little bit more bigger.
    Except 2014 when he was gifted i have no problem with him winning the rest of the Olympia he won. I not like that he is so much narrow and the last time we see the best of him was when he won his first Olympia. Hes showing are the same or worst to previous one. This year was better then previous for sure. But we always see the same Phill. Some previous Olympia winner give us very different physique in their winning years.
    But Phill is kinda limited, because he is maxed hes frame, because of the lack of the width. I dont know tho if he try to get more width, but probably didn`t or can`t.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lordlosh View Post
    But Phill is kinda limited, because he is maxed hes frame, because of the lack of the width. I dont know tho if he try to get more width, but probably didn`t or can`t.
    That's probably Phil's weakness. He can't really improve. Even if he could add more mass to his frame, it would ruin his proportions. He's already getting hit with Diglet comparisons.

Granted, he's #1 and far ahead of the rest of the field, so him not improving doesn't matter. In the future, it probably will, with Ramy continuing to climb the ranks.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    Granted, he's #1 and far ahead of the rest of the field

I spy a phix fan

Striving for Massthetics Dystopia1980's Avatar
    Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dystopia1980 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2011 Phil looked spectacular, he looked good this year but at this point I don't think he'll ever match his 2011 look, that was his peak. Also it's weird how different his midsection looks now. The proportions of his abs are different.
    *Korean Crew*
    *Melo-Death/Death/Folk/Black/Tech/Groovecore/Metalcore/Nu-Metal/Metal Crew*
    *Psytrance/Trance/Breaks/Hardstyle/DnB/Electro/House Crew*
    *Underground Hip-Hop Crew*
    *Artistically Talented Crew*
    *Graphic Designer/Illustrator Crew*

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kulutues View Post
    I spy a phix fan
    You don't have to be a Cleveland Cavaliers fan to know when the basketball goes through the hoop.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not trying to defend him, but its normal in same stage of your career to have a thicker midsection and to change a bit. Lets face it, this guys eats so much food, and also lift crazy weights. This influences a lot. Also drugs and all other stuff, its normal.
    And except 2014, he has control his midsection pretty good.
    There is a guys like Cutler for example, who have perfect ABS in his whole career. But the looks of his abs also change a bit with the years.
    To be fair i argue with a lot of people here over Phill, and they say i hate him, nothing like that, its just hes 2014 win that make me sad, because he was clearly off with stomach problems, while Kai was huge, wide and in crazy condition. If the judges was give it to guy, not gift Phill like they did, the Olympia would be a lot more interesting and i think Phill would have try to bring something different to stage. It would be better for the whole BB scene. Of course thats is not a Phill fault, and i do he realize he was gift it that year. In the next year with hes coming to stage he was pointing look i had the gut off. Tho in 2015 he was a lot smaller i dont have problem with him winning it. The 2012 could go either way, and the rest was easy victory for him.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, time made you realize the ifbb is not corrupted?

Usualy its the other way around.
    the IFBB is supposed to make you realize time is corrupt?
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He was better proportioned and posed better in 2011. He's more muscular and detailed now, especially in the legs. If his midsection still looked like it did in 2011 I don't think people would be saying he's worse now. I wonder if it would be possible for him to ever perform a vacuum if he trained it?
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He looked a lot better in 2011 and as some have said, his posing was better as well. Not a big fan of how he has looked the last few years, with almost a melted look, but he has still been the best overall.
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~