LittleCrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shake suggestions?

Hey all. I'm looking for an inexpensive shake (no more than $30). My idea is that it won't be a total meal replacement, but rather something I drink when I'm hungry as a snack or alongside a smaller meal.

Ideally this shake should be low-carb (maybe <10g of net carbs), high in fiber, and high in fat. I realize that I may have to add pb or something to up the fat. Also, it must taste good.

Any suggestions? I have metabolic disorders, so TDEE calculators will never be accurate for me, but I'd like to eat around 1200 calories/day. I'm not keto-level low-carb and idk if I particularly want to be, but I worry most about insulin spikes.

Also, I should mention that I'm a vegetarian, so it's not like I'm eating heaping amounts of protein every day. I'm actually hungry quite often...keep in mind that I just moved to a small Chinese city and I haven't been to the big supermarket yet, so really I just have vegetables and eggs.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You ask the same thing yesterday. Buy a tub of Syntha 6
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Ok, Syntha 6 seems like a good option as long as the flavors taste good. Any others to check out? Or is that one of the best ones for carbs, fiber, taste, and cost?

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LittleCrit View Post
    Hey all. I'm looking for an inexpensive shake (no more than $30). My idea is that it won't be a total meal replacement, but rather something I drink when I'm hungry as a snack or alongside a smaller meal.

Ideally this shake should be low-carb (maybe <10g of net carbs), high in fiber, and high in fat. I realize that I may have to add pb or something to up the fat. Also, it must taste good.

Any suggestions? I have metabolic disorders, so TDEE calculators will never be accurate for me, but I'd like to eat around 1200 calories/day. I'm not keto-level low-carb and idk if I particularly want to be, but I worry most about insulin spikes.

Also, I should mention that I'm a vegetarian, so it's not like I'm eating heaping amounts of protein every day. I'm actually hungry quite often...keep in mind that I just moved to a small Chinese city and I haven't been to the big supermarket yet, so really I just have vegetables and eggs.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...whey-gold.html

One of our newer products, but tastes absolutely amazing. With a lot of protein powders, you will need to add something to increase your "healthy fats". I'd also encourage you to reevaluate your diet, and try to get the vast majority of your nutrients from whole foods.

One of our newer products, but tastes absolutely amazing. With a lot of protein powders, you will need to add something to increase your "healthy fats". I'd also encourage you to reevaluate your diet, and try to get the vast majority of your nutrients from whole foods.[/QUOTE]

No fiber in this one?

Bodybuilding does ship to China, but they charge double for shipping compared to other sites that I've looked at. iHerb sells Syntha-6, but they charge more for it ($38 plus $4 shipping). I'm interested in the Cookies and Cream flavor.

BB has a Syntha-6 promotion going on right now, but it ends on the 25th, and I need to wait until I get paid by my work.

Yeah....BB will charge $25 to ship to China. Nope.
    Last edited by LittleCrit; 09-22-2016 at 08:02 PM.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FormulaLT1poweR View Post
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...whey-gold.html

One of our newer products, but tastes absolutely amazing. With a lot of protein powders, you will need to add something to increase your "healthy fats". I'd also encourage you to reevaluate your diet, and try to get the vast majority of your nutrients from whole foods.
    It fits your price range of under $30 dollars as well.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1200 calories is not enough per day. need to refigure your macros.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are many good isolates you can choose from for low calories.
    BPI iso
    Dymatize Iso
    Sizeslim has an iso that should be on bb.com soon.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

But I'm short, currently sedentary because I can't afford a gym membership and China is too polluted to exercise outside, and my metabolism is sluggish. I also want to lose weight.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But I'm short, currently sedentary because I can't afford a gym membership and China is too polluted to exercise outside, and my metabolism is sluggish. I also want to lose weight.
    If you are serious about losing weight, you will figure out how to get some type of exercise in. Quite possibly a program like P90X or Insanity is an option then.

Yes, absolutely. Are those DVDs? I could play those on my laptop. The only issue is that my apartment is small, so I would have very little room for cardio. I also don't have any money right now.

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, absolutely. Are those DVDs? I could play those on my laptop. The only issue is that my apartment is small, so I would have very little room for cardio. I also don't have any money right now.
    Yes, what he mentioned are DVDs.

If you are losing weight, the most important factor is going to be your diet. Staying in a caloric deficit is going to be key. Doing ANY cardio will obviously help you along the process. Run outside, run stairs, there's lots of "free" alternatives.