biggin66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggin66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggin66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggin66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggin66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggin66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggin66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggin66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggin66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggin66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) biggin66 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool EXTREMELY high Triglycerides

29 year old male here that used to frequent these forums until I took an office job in 2012 and got married in 2013. Recently had blood work done and was diagnosed with diabetes (a1c 8.3), hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia. Total Cholesterol was over 500 and Triglycerides were over 3,000. Don't feel sorry for me because I deserve every bit of this! I have eaten horribly since 2012 and have gotten little to zero exercise. Just for reference, my total cholesterol was 179 and trigs were 78 in 2012. I don't believe this is genetics and there is no other excuse than piss poor diet. Doctor immediately prescribed metformin and janumet for diabetes, allopurinol and colcrys for gout, vascepa and lipitor for cholesterol and trigs. This was on August 15th and those prescriptions haven't been filled. I immediately went Keto and haven't looked back. I went to see a different doctor for a second opinion and he agreed to giving me 3 months of diet and exercise to try and improve my numbers.

Current supplements:
    Fish Oil (3,600mg Omega-3 Daily)
    Isomer E (400IU Daily)
    Mega Men Green (Two a Day)

Carbs are basically non existent in my life at this point and I haven't had any cravings lately. I'm down 27 pounds since the 15th of August thanks to diet and cardio! Who knows what will happen in November when I return to have blood work done but at least I will be able to say that I tried. I feel like my trigs will be in the normal range and my HDL will increase tremendously. I already know for a fact that my average glucose has dropped to 91mg/dl in a little over a month (4.8 a1c).

Old eating habits:
    Gallon of whole milk 3-4 days a week (on top of consuming well over 3,000 calories of high carb foods per day).

I probably averaged 6 canned Sprites a day.

Horrible I tell you! Will update as time moves forward...
    ^^FORMER 300+ Pound Crew^^

If you fall down 7 times, stand up 8!

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's shocking high and extremely dangerous. I would have prescribed a bunch of medicines too and told you to take them and make the diet/exercise changes and then after checking labs again start backing off on the medications. Glad you're taking lifestyle steps in the right direction.

NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NickelArse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by biggin66 View Post
    29 year old male here that used to frequent these forums until I took an office job in 2012 and got married in 2013. Recently had blood work done and was diagnosed with diabetes (a1c 8.3), hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia. Total Cholesterol was over 500 and Triglycerides were over 3,000. Don't feel sorry for me because I deserve every bit of this! I have eaten horribly since 2012 and have gotten little to zero exercise. Just for reference, my total cholesterol was 179 and trigs were 78 in 2012. I don't believe this is genetics and there is no other excuse than piss poor diet. Doctor immediately prescribed metformin and janumet for diabetes, allopurinol and colcrys for gout, vascepa and lipitor for cholesterol and trigs. This was on August 15th and those prescriptions haven't been filled. I immediately went Keto and haven't looked back. I went to see a different doctor for a second opinion and he agreed to giving me 3 months of diet and exercise to try and improve my numbers.

Current supplements:
    Fish Oil (3,600mg Omega-3 Daily)
    Isomer E (400IU Daily)
    Mega Men Green (Two a Day)

Carbs are basically non existent in my life at this point and I haven't had any cravings lately. I'm down 27 pounds since the 15th of August thanks to diet and cardio! Who knows what will happen in November when I return to have blood work done but at least I will be able to say that I tried. I feel like my trigs will be in the normal range and my HDL will increase tremendously. I already know for a fact that my average glucose has dropped to 91mg/dl in a little over a month (4.8 a1c).

Old eating habits:
    Gallon of whole milk 3-4 days a week (on top of consuming well over 3,000 calories of high carb foods per day).

I probably averaged 6 canned Sprites a day.

Horrible I tell you! Will update as time moves forward...
    good luck man, great to see you turn it around from an diet and exercise point of view. Hopefully your labs are looking great by november too
    insta www.instagram.com/strongbanter
    lifting log https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164163411

TC66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TC66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TC66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TC66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TC66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TC66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TC66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TC66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TC66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TC66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TC66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah.. diet alone can have a drastic effect on trig. mine went down 75% within 6 months from just a low fat diet alone.

ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThystleWeed2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've learned for real that Food IS medicine!

Hi fat diet for 3 months and my triglycerides were 76 just a few weeks back. I eat a ton of cheese, moderate butter use and liberal use of heavy cream.

my exercise levels are low still, but I make sure to sleep 6-7 hours a day for hormones/body rest

my 1 comment is that supplements cannot fix a poor diet. Eat real food.

breakfast/lunch today= fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, broccoli, and steak ...delicious!!!

my brother has gout, very painful.

Best wishes on your journey!