warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Oh Snap! Crispy Protein Bar Review

Got these in the mail last week and finished them pretty quickly so wanted to post up a review

Where to buy: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sn...otein-bar.html

Macros
    Protein: 15g / Carbs: 18 (10g fiber) / Fat: 7g / Calories: 160
    Solid macros. I only eat protein bars with a good amount of fiber these days so this was right in line for my needs. Protein a little low for my usual liking but this was more of a snack bar rather than a protein bar I am using to get in my protein requirements.

Ingredients
    Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Dried Egg Albumen), I****ltooligosaccharide, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil), Polydextrose, Tapioca Starch, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Rice Crisps (Brown Rice, Rice Syrup, Salt), Water, Yogurt Powder (Cultured Non-Fat Milk Solids), Natural and Artificial Flavors (Peanuts and Almonds), Calcium Carbonate, Non-fat Dry Milk, Agar, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose (Non-Nutritive Sweetener), Vanilla Extract, Tocopherols.

Taste
    These things are awesome. I have been on kind of a run of nasty protein bars (been working through some MyProtein cookies and Costco Quest Bar clones) so this was a great change of pace. They taste like a rice crispie treat with a hint of protein powder. Very light and fluffy, which is much different than most protein bars which are very dense. The best description is definitely a rice crispy treat. My wife also really liked these and she usually hates protein bars becuase their density.

Overall
    This ranks up there with my two favorite protein bars (Quest Bar Smore's and White Chocolate Raspberry). Taste is amazing. Definitely never have tried a protein bar with this flavor and consistency. Usually I find vanilla protein bars to be disgusting, and very chalky. None of that with this one, just wonderful fluffiness. I will probably buy a few boxes for my wife since I am trying to convince her to eat more protein.