Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    lol, at this point you're just reaching. This isn't even a prediction..? Read what I said and try to comprehend if possible. You believe in making predictions -good or bad- on bodyparts you havent even seen?

That quote of mine just shows that I remained objective. Yes I 'imagined they would be decent enough not to take away from the physique. But hardly a prediction. Nothing wrong with the thread idea but you're trying a bit hard now. Not to mention, no one knew about the tendonitus that he had qhich prevented him from squatting. If we knew that, people's predictions would have been different.

this lol he just keeps desperately bumping the thread.
    tendonitis

+

52 yr old man, 5 months of training, endeed career undersized full of injuries

You needed the tendonitis part to make a more informed prediction?

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    tendonitis

+

52 yr old man, 5 months of training, endeed career undersized full of injuries

You needed the tendonitis part to make a more informed prediction?
    His injuries -tri, lat and pec tear- didn't hold him back. Tendonitus stopping him from squatting until 8 weeks out would make a big difference. Do you see me saying he would have great legs or like they were in the 90s? No. You see me saying that we can't be certain of the legs if we haven't seen them which is completely objective and reasonable.

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, at this point you're just reaching. This isn't even a prediction..? Read what I said and try to comprehend if possible. You believe in making predictions -good or bad- on bodyparts you havent even seen?

That quote of mine just shows that I remained objective. Yes I 'imagined they would be decent enough not to take away from the physique. But hardly a prediction. Nothing wrong with the thread idea but you're trying a bit hard now. Not to mention, no one knew about the tendonitus that he had qhich prevented him from squatting. If we knew that, people's predictions would have been different.

this lol he just keeps desperately bumping the thread.
    You saw the same video of Kevin squatting that I did. To me, and several others, it was a million percent obvious he was injured and extremely weak, and couldn't possibly have half decent wheels.

Not obvious to you though.

2023 bertie awards 2024 nominations

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=184693083

KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by samsbolton View Post
    You saw the same video of Kevin squatting that I did. To me, and several others, it was a million percent obvious he was injured and extremely weak, and couldn't possibly have half decent wheels.

Not obvious to you though.

Nah, I just don't jump to conclusions and get angry at people who disagree with my complete certainty despite not even seeing the bodypart, I don't have the 'herd mentality'. The squats were in the middle of the workout and strength does not =size, don't you know that? Look at Stan Efferding. Massive squat, small legs.

You guessed correctly, but there was no way to be certain and what I said wasn't a prediction, and was very reasonable and objective. Funny how me saying "lets wait and see, we cant be certain" gets people so riled up. Jumping on a bandwagon of certainty in either direction is just stupid.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tonyt82 View Post
    sam really doesnt have alot going on.
    What does that mean lol

Ah, the other sam
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah, I just don't jump to conclusions and get angry at people who disagree with my complete certainty despite not even seeing the bodypart, I don't have the 'herd mentality'. The squats were in the middle of the workout and strength does not =size, don't you know that? Look at Stan Efferding. Massive squat, small legs.

You guessed correctly, but there was no way to be certain and what I said wasn't a prediction, and was very reasonable and objective. Funny how me saying "lets wait and see, we cant be certain" gets people so riled up. Jumping on a bandwagon of certainty in either direction is just stupid.
    It's funny because you were one of the first people to jump all over his 4 plate bench press as evidence of how close to his best he was going to be.. And yet his pi ss pathetic knee bends didn't matter at all

It's funny because you were one of the first people to jump all over his 4 plate bench press as evidence of how close to his best he was going to be.. And yet his pi ss pathetic knee bends didn't matter at all
    Hm really? Could you find the post where I used his bench to determine how his physique will look on stage? Or are you responding just to try and keep this sad thread alive?

I was certainly impressed with his bench as any normal person should be, his strength is back but strength doesn't determine size of the muscles or the look on stage, don't you know that?

BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tendonitus stopping him from squatting until 8 weeks out would make a big difference.
    Honestly make %uck all difference in the legs. Dorian gave away squats and his legs were great.

Keep speculating if Levrone would take another 12 months to fully prep legs would they come back to 2000 size. Get it through your head it will not happen. His legs will not be the same size as they were in his mid 30's.

Is it really that hard to grasp???

Honestly you are delusional, or maybe as you say he just needs to carb up and he will be full blown.

Originally Posted by BrutasMaximus View Post
    Honestly make %uck all difference in the legs. Dorian gave away squats and his legs were great.

Keep speculating if Levrone would take another 12 months to fully prep legs would they come back to 2000 size. Get it through your head it will not happen. His legs will not be the same size as they were in his mid 30's.

Honestly you are delusional, or maybe as you say he just needs to carb up and he will be full blown.
    Dorian built his legs with squats, but didn't squat during his pro career, and Dorian's legs on today's stage would look relatively small. Squats do make a difference whether you like it or not.

Where did I say he could get to 2000 size with 12 months more leg prep or say he could get his 90's leg size back?? You guys literally just put words in my mouth to suit your arguments. Are you 12 years old?

You really must actually be deluded to make that many presumptions/falsehoods about what I say. And the irony of you calling me delusional.. LOL.
    Last edited by KevinSorbo; 09-19-2016 at 03:42 AM.

Hm really? Could you find the post where I used his bench to determine how his physique will look on stage? Or are you responding just to try and keep this sad thread alive?

I was certainly impressed with his bench as any normal person should be, his strength is back but strength doesn't determine size of the muscles or the look on stage, don't you know that?
    These are all your posts from the 'Kevin 9 weeks out' thread

Wow! Kevin looks great! Love seeing him shut the trolls up. "out of top 10 for sure" LOL

OP just got Levrowned lmao. Idiots being so sure of how terrible he'll look.

He is 251 pounds currently. Boom Full Blown baby. Once he's carbed up he'll look massive especially considering he'll have one of, if not the smallest waist on stage with no gut

Was about to post. 405 for 8 reps, 2 weeks out. Amazing!

So, one has to ask, why exactly were you referencing his bench AND the fact the contest was two weeks away, in one short sentence? Can I summarize your argument as:

' Yes, he has repped 405 on the bench 2 weeks out, which is comparable to his old strength, but I am in no way implying that this has any relevance to how his upper body looks on stage (despite all the above 'levroned' 'full blown' 'shut the trolls up' etc quotes above)
    And yes, he was struggling to half squat 3 plates, which is in no way comparable to his old strength, but this has absolutely no relevance to how his legs will look on stage. It is entirely possible that come September 16th, we will behold the second coming of Tom Platz. If you don't think this is likely you are a troll and a nuisance, go away '

You know what, Sorbo, you are a special kind of pathetic. The kind that refuses to admit when he is wrong, and that anyone who was right was just guessing. We are all wrong, sometimes, and we become better men by admitting it, whether its on a forum or IRL. Take your example from deathmetal, so far the only person to come ITT, hold his hands up and say 'you know what guys, I was mistaken'. He is a better, wiser person for it. You should try it.

These are all your posts from the 'Kevin 9 weeks out' thread

Wow! Kevin looks great! Love seeing him shut the trolls up. "out of top 10 for sure" LOL

He is 251 pounds currently. Boom Full Blown baby. Once he's carbed up he'll look massive especially considering he'll have one of, if not the smallest waist on stage with no gut

Was about to post. 405 for 8 reps, 2 weeks out. Amazing!

So, one has to ask, why exactly were you referencing his bench AND the fact the contest was two weeks away, in one short sentence? Can I summarize your argument as:

' Yes, he has repped 405 on the bench 2 weeks out, which is comparable to his old strength, but I am in no way implying that this has any relevance to how his upper body looks on stage (despite all the above 'levroned' 'full blown' 'shut the trolls up' etc quotes above)
    And yes, he was struggling to half squat 3 plates, which is in no way comparable to his old strength, but this has absolutely no relevance to how his legs will look on stage. It is entirely possible that come September 16th, we will behold the second coming of Tom Platz. If you don't think this is likely you are a troll and a nuisance, go away '

You know what, Sorbo, you are a special kind of pathetic. The kind that refuses to admit when he is wrong, and that anyone who was right was just guessing. We are all wrong, sometimes, and we become better men by admitting it, whether its on a forum or IRL. Take your example from deathmetal, so far the only person to come ITT, hold his hands up and say 'you know what guys, I was mistaken'. He is a better, wiser person for it. You should try it.
    I'm always ready to admit when I was wrong. Except I never claimed he would win, or how he would look. I speculated, sure and was not accurate in regards to legs. I've said for months IF he can come in like his old size and shape, he COULD place well. And it made you so angry lol. And Levrone did shut people up. People saying he wouldnt even compete or get close to his old size/conditioning? Hello? His upper body was impressive.

Not a single quote you posted proves what you're saying save perhaps for me saying "full blown baby". How does me saying it's amazing he's benching 405 2 weeks out = he's going to look 100% on stage? Where is the correlation? You and others have had to twist words or flat out lie just to create an argument. It angers you that I'm impressed at his bench? Anyone should be.

Throughout this whole prep I've been constantly attacked just for remaining objective in saying "we can't be 100% sure of how he will look based on hotel or gym pictures." Anyone with bodybuilding knowledge or experience knows this to be true. To be 1000% certain how someone will look is idiotic. You happened to guess right about the legs but I will never apologize for anything positive I've said here, or for saying "lets wait and see" in regards to Kevin. I'd rather have bet on him and been wrong, than be someone like you, celebrating his defeat. Now that's pathetic. You can leave because I'll be here as long as I want, sad angry little troll.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gotta say this one is funny. Lmao indeed

But on the other side of the coin, Sorbo could make a thread about those who said he wasn't even going to show up (me included). I followed the odds and predicted the most realistic outcome, so i am fine with being wrong.

I understand why guys like deathmetal feel betrayed, but this is a great learning opportunity. Bodybuilders either lie or are prone to delusion when it comes to analyzing their own progress, you shouldn't trust anything they say. This happens every single year, so people who believed Kevin were just naive.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Originally Posted by BrutasMaximus View Post

There truly is no reasoning with Sorbo I'm afraid. lol at Dorians legs being undersized. lol at anyone who was spot on about Kevin just having a lucky guess. Just lols all over the place.

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    Gotta say this one is funny. Lmao indeed

But on the other side of the coin, Sorbo could make a thread about those who said he wasn't even going to show up (me included). I followed the odds and predicted the most realistic outcome, so i am fine with being wrong.

I understand why guys like deathmetal feel betrayed, but this is a great learning opportunity. Bodybuilders either lie or are prone to delusion when it comes to analyzing their own progress, you shouldn't trust anything they say. This happens every single year, so people who believed Kevin were just naive.
    I was wrong about "OP being Levrowned" for sure, and actually lol'd at it too. As you said, there were a lot of people on the other end of the spectrum that Kevin proved wrong such as the ones saying he wouldn't compete. Guy tore a pec in May and had tendonitus in the legs and still competed. He followed through and I have nothing but respect for him.

No one could be sure how he would look though. Kevin delivered an impressive upperbody. I don't feel betrayed, I was just happy to see him up there again do his routine. The overhyping enhanced feelings of betrayal I believe.