RyanEdwards985 is not very well liked. (-100) RyanEdwards985 is not very well liked. (-100) RyanEdwards985 is not very well liked. (-100) RyanEdwards985 is not very well liked. (-100) RyanEdwards985 is not very well liked. (-100) RyanEdwards985 is not very well liked. (-100) RyanEdwards985 is not very well liked. (-100) RyanEdwards985 is not very well liked. (-100) RyanEdwards985 is not very well liked. (-100) RyanEdwards985 is not very well liked. (-100) RyanEdwards985 is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking Motivational Quotes For Workout

1. Today is your day to start fresh. to eat right, to train hard, to live healthy and to be proud.
    ~ Unknow

2. I'm not training for a 5k. I'm not preparing for a competition. I'm not trying to set a new record. I'm not trying to impress you. I'm saving my life.
    ~ Unknow

3. I exercise because somehow completely exhausting myself is the most relaxing part of my day.
    ~ Unknow

4. I feel better in my mind when I work out. It makes everything better.
    ~ Keri Russell

5. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”
    ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

6. If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.”
    ~ Hippocrates

7. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
    ~ Socrates

8. Everyone is an athlete. The only difference is that some of us are in training, and some are not.
    ~ Unknow

9. f you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus; and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
    ~ Bruce Lee

10. Think of your workouts as important meetings you've scheduled with yourself. Bosses don't cancel.
    ~ Unknow

Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redwhitenblue will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RyanEdwards985 View Post
    1. Today is your day to start fresh. to eat right, to train hard, to live healthy and to be proud.
    ~ Unknow

2. I'm not training for a 5k. I'm not preparing for a competition. I'm not trying to set a new record. I'm not trying to impress you. I'm saving my life.
    ~ Unknow

3. I exercise because somehow completely exhausting myself is the most relaxing part of my day.
    ~ Unknow

4. I feel better in my mind when I work out. It makes everything better.
    ~ Keri Russell

5. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”
    ~ Arnold Schwarzenegger

6. If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.”
    ~ Hippocrates

7. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
    ~ Socrates

8. Everyone is an athlete. The only difference is that some of us are in training, and some are not.
    ~ Unknow

9. f you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus; and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
    ~ Bruce Lee

10. Think of your workouts as important meetings you've scheduled with yourself. Bosses don't cancel.
    ~ Unknow
    get it done

lurker2016 is just really nice. (+1000) lurker2016 is just really nice. (+1000) lurker2016 is just really nice. (+1000) lurker2016 is just really nice. (+1000) lurker2016 is just really nice. (+1000) lurker2016 is just really nice. (+1000) lurker2016 is just really nice. (+1000) lurker2016 is just really nice. (+1000) lurker2016 is just really nice. (+1000) lurker2016 is just really nice. (+1000) lurker2016 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Arnold's quote does it for me. Surprisingly more compelling than Socrates.

Gameboy366 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameboy366 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameboy366 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameboy366 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameboy366 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameboy366 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameboy366 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameboy366 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameboy366 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameboy366 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gameboy366 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It ain't over 'til it's over'. - Rocky

Going in one more round when you don't think you can, That's what makes all the difference in your Life.

You're Not Aiming for Average.

Light weight baby ! -Ronnie

Do what other won't, to achieve what other don't

JUST DO IT ! - Shia

I Will Not be Pushed Anymore. ( I say this this to the society and the bullies)

Overthrow those who Oppress you.

# I say things about society (in my mind), like how the society is trying to push me down, they don't want to see me as a winner. When I do Pushups, I imagine a man's foot is pushing me down and that man is made up of everything I hate, he wants me to lose but I will not give up. You Win your Wars in the Gym. THIS IS ALL I GOT. I imagine there is No future or Past but only this Set is real. I do it like it is my last Set of Life and during my last Reps, I say the last ones make all the Difference.

letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50) letsgettoned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For my ladies...

"Squat like Channing Tatum is watching."

MSeeton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSeeton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSeeton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSeeton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSeeton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSeeton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSeeton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSeeton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSeeton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSeeton will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSeeton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. - Nikos Kazantzakis

option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) option2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "no guts no glory, no legend no story" -unknown

"Be a f*cking wolf, be a f*cking lion. take no sh*t. set goals, smash them, be a better person. show people who the f*ck you are. never apologize for being awesome. Stay the mother f*cking course"-unknown

"Discipline is just choosing between what you want Now and what you want MOST."-unknown

"I am strong because ive been weak. i am fearless because i have been afraid, i am wise because i have been foolish"-unknown

"I may not be there yet, but i am closer than i was yesterday"-unknown

"If you still look good at the end of your workout you didn't train hard enough"-unknnown

"Train insane or remain the same"-unknown

"success trains. Failure complains"-unknown

"The human body was never designed for a sedentary lifestyle, it was created to hunt saber tooth tigers and walk 40 miles a day"-unknown

"There are two types of pain in this world. Pain that hurts you, and pain that changes you."-unknown

'The real workout starts when you want to stop"-unknown

"Man can not remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor"- Alexi Carrei

"If someone challenges you, accept the challenge. Be consistent, persistent and do it with a smile on your face. Then let them know exactly what the f*ck that smile means"-unknown

"There is no feeling so tragic as wishing you had tried harder"-unknown

"Dont give up. you've still got a couple of motherf*ckers to prove wrong"-unknown

"Success is not owned. It is leased and rent is due everyday"- J.J. Watt (my fav)

Ill post more later
    -Needs to cut but still aesthetic-
    bench 265
    squat 325
    DL 350