Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is the BS I deal with

Roughly last week I posted about an associate of mine that was getting personal/disrespectful to me on FB, which stemmed from political discussions. Today, while on the phone with a friend of mine (he was calling to see how my recovery was coming along) he told me that same guy was talking crap about me, saying that I am all mouth and that I would never dare say anything to his face, because, quote on quote, " I know he would f'ck me up".

The fcked up sh!t is that I am in no condition to do anything for sometime and I just have to sit here and take this sh!t!!

Feeling fckng angry as Fck right now!!!
    On the list for Bannukah

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chilax, bro. Stop letting losers fck up your world. You can't make everyone like and/or respect you in this world, so you just have to roll with the bull$hit. Blow it off....go take another perc and focus on the truly important things in life, like family and friends. Fck him and the horse he rode in on.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wonder why your friend would even bring this up to you. I also would just ignore this jackass and worry about my recovery... Which I hope is coming along well
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    I wonder why your friend would even bring this up to you. I also would just ignore this jackass and worry about my recovery... Which I hope is coming along well
    This ^^

Heal quick!
    Was friends with Methuselah

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With that shoulder repair, you may never be able to fight again. Srs.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000)
    You remind me of when I was young and growing up in Puerto Rico. Guy looks at you sideways and your throw down no questions asked - hopefully the other guy didn't have a knife or gun (or at least one bigger than yours). I still get the urge every now and then, but then my wife smacks me and I sober up. Just remember, you are too old and too wise to let sh*t like this bother you. At least, you know where you stand with this guy. Now if he wants to meet you at a gym and put on the gloves (boxing or mma), then you can have a more intimate conversation. Otherwise unless its a dark alley with no witness, you gotta let it go since you probably have more to lose than he does when the lawyers start jumping in. Sometimes you gotta grab a cold one and relax, especially if its over politics, religion, or sports. Good luck.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You got a good family.
    A good life.
    Health.
    An old car and a new car.
    Good friends.

That should be enough to understand that it is time to leave mundane asshats alone and laugh chit like this off.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    With that shoulder repair, you may never be able to fight again. Srs.
    OMG, you did not just go there

But seriously, it's his left arm and he's a righty. And either way, you CAN come back from this type of arthro, easily! I had both done, and more intrusive (6 entries on left and 5 on right) than what John had done, and although I'm smart enough not to fight anymore, I could if I needed to.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    OMG, you did not just go there

But seriously, it's his left arm and he's a righty. And either way, you CAN come back from this type of arthro, easily! I had both done, and more intrusive (6 entries on left and 5 on right) than what John had done, and although I'm smart enough not to fight anymore, I could if I needed to.
    I can overhead press more than I ever have before, but cannot throw a baseball. I've had both done as well, and one is now torn beyond repair.

I suppose he could fight, but if it is for something other than defending ones own life, or the life of a loved one, it seems like a risk with almost no reward.

I can overhead press more than I ever have before, but cannot throw a baseball. I've had both done as well, and one is now torn beyond repair.

I suppose he could fight, but if it is for something other than defending ones own life, or the life of a loved one, it seems like a risk with almost no reward.
    Funny how many of us share the same limitations. I haven't been able to throw a baseball or football in years. I can "toss" them, but not able to put anything into it. It sucks, but then again, I don't need to be able to these days . On the odd occasion I've tried (just to remember that I can't, lol), it's a quick reminder that nothing has changed. My issue is also further complicated by having double jointed shoulders. Just sparring and fooling around, I can easily throw a punch and have my arm come out of the socket!

Btw, I hate you. I was in pain before surgeries when doing overhead presses including, standing MP. Since? Nope, I just can't do it. I even have to be creative when trying to work Tri's, as I can't do press/push downs either. And forget dips! Long gone for me. I'm stuck with close grip BP and controlled kick-backs. It works, but I'd rather have a "variable" routine, if you kwim?

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you mean to tell me that DBX and Brack, will not be making their major league debut at 50 something?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    So you mean to tell me that DBX and Brack, will not be making their major league debut at 50 something?
    Do they have underhanded slow pitch? That I could do.

Lulz! And if you can picture it, I threw sidearm! Talk about a recipe for shoulder disaster.

All the years that it was a tradition to play football in my backyard (with my kids, friends, nephews) on Thanksgiving Day, I would still throw long...and worry about the fallout the next day. But hell, I could immediately feel the pain by the 3rd long throw.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BH - Being a Marine Vet I've heard BS off and on from jack wagon's. It's just the fact that jack wagons gonna jack wagon as the kids say. Just remember, the best way to beat someone is to be quiet. Enjoy life. I have learned through decades of suffering PTSD that if someone is jacking you around, they are happy doing it. So, don't give them the pleasure.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Underhanded, like college girls?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Lulz! And if you can picture it, I threw sidearm! Talk about a recipe for shoulder disaster.

All the years that it was a tradition to play football in my backyard (with my kids, friends, nephews) on Thanksgiving Day, I would still throw long...and worry about the fallout the next day. But hell, I could immediately feel the pain by the 3rd long throw.
    Sidearm, omg, you were destined for surgeries at birth.

No, like junior high girls.

Sidearm, omg, you were destined for surgeries at birth.
    Yep. And believe it or not, I was the pitcher for my little league team and we won the pennant that year. Hockey was my favorite sport, but in my day, we all played everything. And lol, picture it; a sidearm pitcher...perfect for slap/wrist shots in hockey

Like "beer league" softball.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am not going to waste energy on this POS, but I have to believe he is talking **** knowing quite well I cant do anything even if I wanted to, so I wonder whats the point?
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I am not going to waste energy on this POS, but I have to believe he is talking **** knowing quite well I cant do anything even if I wanted to, so I wonder whats the point?
    To make you Feel fckng angry as Fck right
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    To make you Feel fckng angry as Fck right
    Good fcking point! Lol I need less drugs
    On the list for Bannukah

champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agree with it OP . Anyone can fuk you up now because it is already done ( shoulder ) . Why is this being said about you now , because the other person knows you can't due anything about it . It would be like fighting a handicapped person . Someone beating you up now would prove very little . Someone wanting to fight you now says a lot about the other person and anyone who would encourage it. Even if you did go to fight ............ Someone would have to drive you .

Originally Posted by champ07 View Post
    Agree with it OP . Anyone can fuk you up now because it is already done ( shoulder ) . Why is this being said about you now , because the other person knows you can't due anything about it . It would be like fighting a handicapped person . Someone beating you up now would prove very little . Someone wanting to fight you now says a lot about the other person and anyone who would encourage it. Even if you did go to fight ............ Someone would have to drive you .
    Where you been at man?
    On the list for Bannukah

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao so roughly last week I was on FB talkin chit to these two *******s, and I was gettin all personal and disrespectful because they have stupid political views. He and his butt buddy were both cryin to each other on the phone. I told those beta phucks I'd phuck them up in real life, and that they'd never say chit to my face. Phuckin pussies. I bet they are mad as phuck right now lmao!

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    awwwww group hug...except for all ya'll that shoulder compromised

you can just use one arm

ooopsy forgot the gif

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    awwwww group hug...except for all ya'll that shoulder compromised

you can just use one arm

ooopsy forgot the gif
    I would like to hug all the women here at the OV35!
    On the list for Bannukah

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back home we have a saying, "Les chiens aboient, la caravane passe" - roughly translated: The train passes even if all the dogs barks at it.

Meaning, let people talk, just keep doing your thing.

The only comments you should really pay attention to are those from your family. The rest, just ignore it. Life is too short

Hope you're getting better!
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    Back home we have a saying, "Les chiens aboient, la caravane passe" - roughly translated: The train passes even if all the dogs barks at it.

Meaning, let people talk, just keep doing your thing.

The only comments you should really pay attention to are those from your family. The rest, just ignore it. Life is too short

Hope you're getting better!
    I hear ya cutie, how have you been?
    On the list for Bannukah

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Roughly last week I posted about an associate of mine that was getting personal/disrespectful to me on FB, which stemmed from political discussions. Today, while on the phone with a friend of mine (he was calling to see how my recovery was coming along) he told me that same guy was talking crap about me, saying that I am all mouth and that I would never dare say anything to his face, because, quote on quote, " I know he would f'ck me up".

The fcked up sh!t is that I am in no condition to do anything for sometime and I just have to sit here and take this sh!t!!

Feeling fckng angry as Fck right now!!!
    Middle School can be tough.