Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    They're both just bonrar killers. I know, one's genetic and unchangeable, redpill redpill.

Honestly, I tend to hnng most for girls plus or minus a couple inches of my height, and if she was taller I'd be fine. I'm not looking for Amazons or ****, but if a cute girl found me attractive and I enjoyed talking with her, there's not a chance I'd turn her down for being 5'8".

Regarding the girl only looking for a 6'4" guy, let's have a decent looking 6'2" guy approach her and see if he gets shot down for his height. Hell, let's send an aesthetic manlet.
    Being tall is a plus for a guy. Just like having nice boobs and ass is for a girl. But you can't compare it to being fat. There are no good looking fat people. But you see many good looking manlets.

I almost never see girl taller than me. Many of them are about my height but not taller. Nothing weird seeing 5'8-5'11 girls but 6'+ is rare.

Anyone tried tinder with an aesthetic manlet? Wonder what the results would be.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In real life 5'8 or 5'9 is a pretty good height for a guy. Unfortunately I am just below the mark at 5'6
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    In real life 5'8 or 5'9 is a pretty good height for a guy. Unfortunately I am just below the mark at 5'6
    Go on tinder brah. Sloots only care for 6'+.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CodyZellery View Post
    Being tall is a plus for a guy. Just like having nice boobs and ass is for a girl. But you can't compare it to being fat. There are no good looking fat people. But you see many good looking manlets.

I almost never see girl taller than me. Many of them are about my height but not taller. Nothing weird seeing 5'8-5'11 girls but 6'+ is rare.

Meh, there's a few heavier girls in the room I'm in right now that look all right. But that's beside the point. I'm just saying that it's tough to blame a person for being shallow about something that everyone considers a negative.

And as always, Tinder is different than real life.
    Last edited by FAPhaggot; 09-09-2016 at 09:43 AM.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol I already have been on Tinder. I have about 2 matches every 5 weeks but I met up with one (she was very overweight, fatter than me but about an inch or two taller than me). I didn't really see any disgust in her face about my height so I don't think it was that much of an issue to her. Those girls are all talk. How much you want to bet they will settle with a 5'10 or 5'9 guy? I don't believe all their meaningless 6'0 talk
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why are you judging this chit off sloots from TINDER. Most of them are weak and lonely and insecure. The other half of them are fake profiles.

GROW UP.

Im 5'11 and have no problem with the ladies, Get your game tight.

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You get matches, then they ask how tall you are. Then it's all over boyo.

I had a date arranged last year on OKC. The girl only saw my face and upper body photos. She was flirting CRAZY with me. She responded first, put winky smiles at the end of every sentence etc. She even arranged the date and everything and said I should cone meet her. She have her number without me asking. Oh and she was pretty cute too.

Then she actually saw the rest of my profile and saw my height listed as 5'6". She texted me at like midnight saying that she was actually double booked and can't make the date. Obviously she didn't want to say why she rejected me but I kinda assumed why.

It just sucks how it I were like 5'10" or something I could have easily had her as a lay or something. I stopped using online dating after that incident.

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Lol I already have been on Tinder. I have about 2 matches every 5 weeks but I met up with one (she was very overweight, fatter than me but about an inch or two taller than me). I didn't really see any disgust in her face about my height so I don't think it was that much of an issue to her. Those girls are all talk. How much you want to bet they will settle with a 5'10 or 5'9 guy? I don't believe all their meaningless 6'0 talk
    That's the point brah. They will SETTLE with a shorter guy. I don't want that a girl just is with me cuz she can't find a taller one.

Originally Posted by Sanguivorant View Post
    It just sucks how it I were like 5'10" or something I could have easily had her as a lay or something. I stopped using online dating after that incident.
    5'10 ain't enough on OKC brah.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

AmethystVensa is not very well liked. (-100) AmethystVensa is not very well liked. (-100) AmethystVensa is not very well liked. (-100) AmethystVensa is not very well liked. (-100) AmethystVensa is not very well liked. (-100) AmethystVensa is not very well liked. (-100) AmethystVensa is not very well liked. (-100) AmethystVensa is not very well liked. (-100) AmethystVensa is not very well liked. (-100) AmethystVensa is not very well liked. (-100) AmethystVensa is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Sanguivorant View Post
    You get matches, then they ask how tall you are. Then it's all over boyo.

I had a date arranged last year on OKC. The girl only saw my face and upper body photos. She was flirting CRAZY with me. She responded first, put winky smiles at the end of every sentence etc. She even arranged the date and everything and said I should cone meet her. She have her number without me asking. Oh and she was pretty cute too.

Then she actually saw the rest of my profile and saw my height listed as 5'6". She texted me at like midnight saying that she was actually double booked and can't make the date. Obviously she didn't want to say why she rejected me but I kinda assumed why.

Damn, brah, can't believe that really happens.
    Future Marine| Shipping to boot camp on February

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Going on a date Sunday with girl from Bumble. I look better in real life than my pics on it but am 5'8 and a bit. Going to see how it goes. Girl is 7/10 with body shots and no weird IG angles.

Matched with her a month ago got her number never texted. Texted her yesterday asking for a date and she was mad at me but after teasing her and not taking it personal.. she said..

"So I'll see you Sunday?" Brahs I'm learning about game organically not from a book and it feels good. Will report how her reaction to my height is. I'd put her at 5'1/5'2. Shes a small latina by her pics.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Thelonebadwolf View Post
    Going on a date Sunday with girl from Bumble. I look better in real life than my pics on it but am 5'8 and a bit. Going to see how it goes. Girl is 7/10 with body shots and no weird IG angles.

Matched with her a month ago got her number never texted. Texted her yesterday asking for a date and she was mad at me but after teasing her and not taking it personal.. she said..

"So I'll see you Sunday?" Brahs I'm learning about game organically not from a book and it feels good. Will report how her reaction to my height is. I'd put her at 5'1/5'2. Shes a small latina by her pics.
    You're white IIRC and have eight inches on her. Should be GTG brah.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Met a woman from tinder last night that was 5'7. She wanted me to go home with her.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thelonebadwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    You're white IIRC and have eight inches on her. Should be GTG brah.
    I'm Middle Eastern brah. Arm hair betrays me as well as my olive skin tone and dark hair. People just assume I'm white because I dont have an accent and I dont believe in having 4 wives.

ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000) ND32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Met a woman from tinder last night that was 5'7. She wanted me to go home with her.
    This means nothing. She could've been hideous.

Being tall is a positive physical characteristic. I'm fortunate to be 6-3 and have a naturally athletic build. I however have a huge negative trait as I'm really pale and can't tan for the life of me. Without a doubt this is a negative in the eyes of some women and could be something that would make them not attracted to me. It's something completely out of my control, I just have to live with it.

Just focus on the positives you have. I don't stress over being pale. It's as big of a deal as you make it.

BUT for people to say height doesn't matter (as a generalization) are crazy. It's like me saying women prefer pale over tan. Nah

Are there exceptions? Sure.
    6'3" crew checking in

Originally Posted by ND32 View Post

Being tall is a positive physical characteristic. I'm fortunate to be 6-3 and have a naturally athletic build. I however have a huge negative trait as I'm really pale and can't tan for the life of me. Without a doubt this is a negative in the eyes of some women and could be something that would make them not attracted to me. It's something completely out of my control, I just have to live with it.

Just focus on the positives you have. I don't stress over being pale. It's as big of a deal as you make it.

BUT for people to say height doesn't matter (as a generalization) are crazy. It's like me saying women prefer pale over tan. Nah

Since when is being pale negative? If anything it's positive cuz you're white.

All Scandinavian guys are pale and are seen as one of the most attractive in the world.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know brah. I'm 5'10 so not that short and most girls are ok with it. It's just that most of them would like me taller for sure. Never heard a girl say her ideal guy is anything sub 6'.
    I'm OK with it.

qouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) qouter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It perplexes me how many guys look at attracting women in a linear way. Linear thinking would be something like: “If you tall, you can easily get girls” or “if you short, you cannot get a hot chick”. I see it as package thing. It’s a package of two types of cards; cards that work with you and cards that work against you. All these cards vary in strength. The strength depends on how much a given card will help you attract wider range of women. For instance, being tall is observed to help attracting wider range of women. Another Example is having a handsome face help you attracting wider range of women. Now, both of these attributes (or cards, lol) work to your benefit, however, by observation having handsome face helps more in attracting women (i.e. stronger card) than being tall.
    The more positive cards you have, the more chances with women you have. This obviously applies to negative cards.

* Random list of “positive cards” of varied strength:
    Being rich, being fit, being white, having social skills…etc
    * Random list of “negative cards” of varied strength:
    Being broke, being overweight, being short, having poor social skills…etc

Note: none of these attributes guarantee failure or success, but they just either enhance your chances or fukk them up lol.

Originally Posted by MissHolly View Post
    I'm OK with it.
    Most women are ok. But you would still prefer a taller guy.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyFatOldMan View Post
    I'm 5ft 8. I've been FA for almost 4 years. I can vouch that women - no matter what their own height is - want all men under 6ft to kill themselves. On POF and Tinder they are openly hateful about it.
    I'm 5'8 and have had 0 issues getting broads.

Women have the worst dimensional perspective when it comes to measuring things.

They see guys as short/average/tall. Not 6'1 or 6'4 like we do. So in essence a 5'10 guy to them is short, where as a 6'7 is "too tall."

Originally Posted by qouter View Post
    It perplexes me how many guys look at attracting women in a linear way. Linear thinking would be something like: “If you tall, you can easily get girls” or “if you short, you cannot get a hot chick”. I see it as package thing. It’s a package of two types of cards; cards that work with you and cards that work against you. All these cards vary in strength. The strength depends on how much a given card will help you attract wider range of women. For instance, being tall is observed to help attracting wider range of women. Another Example is having a handsome face help you attracting wider range of women. Now, both of these attributes (or cards, lol) work to your benefit, however, by observation having handsome face helps more in attracting women (i.e. stronger card) than being tall.
    The more positive cards you have, the more chances with women you have. This obviously applies to negative cards.

* Random list of “positive cards” of varied strength:
    Being rich, being fit, being white, having social skills…etc
    * Random list of “negative cards” of varied strength:
    Being broke, being overweight, being short, having poor social skills…etc

Note: none of these attributes guarantee failure or success, but they just either enhance your chances or fukk them up lol.
    Damn son that deserves some green skittles

Got rejected cuz short. Das it.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bornready223 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got rejected cuz short. Das it.
    Get over it man your game is just weak or your looks are 5/10, its not your height. Get in the gym, buy some new clothes and tighten your game stop making excuses.

Originally Posted by bornready223 View Post
    Get over it man your game is just weak or your looks are 5/10, its not your height. Get in the gym, buy some new clothes and tighten your game stop making excuses.
    Nah it was only cuz of height. She was like 5'8-5'9.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000) TheCaptainA is just really nice. (+1000)
    height definitely matters

girl im seeing now says she is highly insecure about her height. She has been taller than everybody almost her whole life. She wants a man to be taller than her because it makes her "feel better" about herself. funny thing is im only an 1.5 inches shorter than her. I personally don't care much at all.
    *HTC Crew*
    *no poke Crew*

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ND32 View Post

Okay, well, she was not hideous because I don't do hideous. Everything matters. You are being judged as a whole, not just on one thing. Some women care some do not, but you could say that about EVERTHING. If it wasn't height, it would probably be something else, so why not just go for it instead of dwelling on it?

Height has never been an issue for me. I've dated women 6'0 tall, I just prefer shorter than myself.

Nah it was only cuz of height. She was like 5'8-5'9.
    5'10 complaining about height? Grow a personality.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 09-21-2016 at 12:15 PM.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Registered User DancerInTheDark's Avatar
    DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DancerInTheDark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    With:
    - Average female height being 5'4"
    - Average heels height being 3"-4" and 0.5"-1" for males,
    - Standard deviation of height in humans of about 3"
    - "as tall as me or a bit taller" the almost universal criteria females follow in most settings

the 5'4"-5'8" zone is the red zone that makes or breaks the sexual viability of a man IMHO.

The average female in average heels will be 5'8".
    As a 5'4" male with 1" sole you will be 5'5", i.e. about 16% (sixteen percent) of females will be as tall as you or shorter. As a 5'8" male with the same 1" sole you will be 5'9", i.e. 70% (seventy percent) of females will be a tall as you or shorter. That is a four-fold increase in an interval as small as 4".

Guys of 5'9" and taller should definitely STFU, guys under 5'6" IMHO are doing themselves a disservice by having anything less than 2" of shoe elevation at all times (and yes it does make a difference).

Also for guys 5'6" and less Tinder is your friend.

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    25% are obsessed with height
    50% require you to be taller
    25% don't give a chit

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAsianMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you bros are giving up hope way to fast.

I'm an asian manlet, pretty much the bottom feeding scum of online dating. Yet despite being unemployed I still manage to get a date. Yes, girls do care about height but if you're decent looking and at least a bit taller than her you can land a date. Heck, I even have girls messaging me first, I always tell them how tall I am and most of them don't even care. They look at your picture and they can size you up pretty well. Its deff harder as a manlet but life isnt fair bros, you cant have everything and you cant be envious of those that do. Just live your life and do the best with what you got. My only advice is be a fun person when you talk to her, girls want to feel safe with a guy especially a guy they just met.

here's a pics http://s21.postimg.org/xrxyivd6f/asdfasdfa.jpg

she's not gorgeous or anything but I ain't no brad Pitt so I'm not complaining.
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

Tdriin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tdriin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tdriin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tdriin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tdriin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tdriin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tdriin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tdriin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tdriin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tdriin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tdriin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am 5'4'' myself so it's very unlikely a guy is shorter than me...As long as they are 5'7'' or over I don't think it makes any difference.
    Immigrant crew
    Work at 35 000 ft

Asa177 is a complete loser! (-2000) Asa177 is a complete loser! (-2000) Asa177 is a complete loser! (-2000) Asa177 is a complete loser! (-2000) Asa177 is a complete loser! (-2000) Asa177 is a complete loser! (-2000) Asa177 is a complete loser! (-2000) Asa177 is a complete loser! (-2000) Asa177 is a complete loser! (-2000) Asa177 is a complete loser! (-2000) Asa177 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    All girls are different + therefore are attracted to different things also attractiveness is determined by more than just height!

Originally Posted by Asa177 View Post
    All girls are different + therefore are attracted to different things also attractiveness is determined by more than just height!
    Says the girl with a 6'4 Chad bf.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond