Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Is PPLPPL any good for 6 day splits?

I currently train 6 times a week, I train high volume and hit my body parts twice a week. However I have been doing a body part split for a long time now and have recently been considering doing a PPLPPL split. However after looking at several PPL workouts the thing that stands out to me is the massive lack of volume, my body is used to much higher volume than what these workouts are recommending. I Really don't feel like one of these workouts would get me anywhere.

Most of the workouts I've looked at only have like 2 tricep and 2 biceps exercises in a workout, to me that just seems idiotic.

So is PPL any good because unless I can up the volume of each workout quite a lot it seems like a waste of time to someone who trains a 6 day body part split.

No hippie comments about my volume being too high it works for my body I''m not here to discuss changing my volume.
    Please only give feedback if you've actually trained both systems on a 6 day split thanks

Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No it's not any good and yes lower volume done properly would much more for you. You think your body responds better to high volume like so many others do.

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you tried comparing the volume of each program over a microcycle, like say a week? Higher frequency programs like PPL, Upper Lower, DUP and the like can add up to equivalent volumes (or higher) if you stop looking at them on a workout vs workout basis.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conormace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry nuby who am I to think I know my body better than you...

Yeah the overall volume is just generally a lot lower than what I'm used to, I would say the only time that my volume is close to it would be when I do strength training