Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast
    Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After over a year of doing MC every week, guild finally completed our first Thunderfury. we need another Binding of the Windseeker to drop off of Garr to complete a 2nd one

Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HughBMyron View Post
    for raiding or pvp?

for pvp MW still seems good.

If you like running around and fisting stuff WW monk is really fun.
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    No idea about healers but here's the tiers for tanks IMO

Guardian Druid
    Prot Warrior, Prot Pally, Brewmaster Monk (difficult to play though so probably bottom of the list)
    Blood DK
    Vengeance DH
    Thanks brehs.

I'm just focusing on PvE at the moment. Wanna get geared up a bit and see the content.

I used to play Prot Warrior during WotLK and it was my favorite. I've only been hearing good things about them in Legion, but recently saw all the Prot Warriors crying after 7.1.5 hit so I'm wondering if the class is crippled now.

As for healer, I was thinking of Resto Shammy and Resto Druid. I did hear that 7.1.5 nerfed Resto Shammy Chain Heals and don't really know how badly it affects them.

Thoughts? I'm really out of the loop on the class changes so it's hard for me to gauge how bad (or good) some of the new changes are.

HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tunabolt View Post
    Thanks brehs.

I'm just focusing on PvE at the moment. Wanna get geared up a bit and see the content.

I used to play Prot Warrior during WotLK and it was my favorite. I've only been hearing good things about them in Legion, but recently saw all the Prot Warriors crying after 7.1.5 hit so I'm wondering if the class is crippled now.

As for healer, I was thinking of Resto Shammy and Resto Druid. I did hear that 7.1.5 nerfed Resto Shammy Chain Heals and don't really know how badly it affects them.

Thoughts? I'm really out of the loop on the class changes so it's hard for me to gauge how bad (or good) some of the new changes are.
    Resto druids are still pretty good in PVP and PVE. Probably the best all around healer.
    "Steven Curry is a mouth guard chewing piece of chit" - Gandhi

HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Are MM hunters any good now? Do they still get shafted in LFG?

I deactivated my account a few months back because I got sick of being rejected for DPS roles.
    No Hunters got nerfed into the ground in 7.1.5

i fully expect them to be overbuffed shortly.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tunabolt View Post
    Thanks brehs.

Prot warriors are still top tier IMO. probably not as good as Guardian druids but 2nd tier

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feral Druids and Hunters are probably the most terrible DPS in the game currently. Enh Shammies are close, too.

Zzz.. shouldve mained my Warrior instead of my feral this xpac. glad my offspecs are still viable
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

From Bones to Brawn SkinnyBeast24's Avatar
    SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Destruction is so ****ing ridiculous now...i have to manage so many different abilities and that's disregarding the mechanics of boss fights.

I am so pissed they nerfed the destro bracers to the ****ing berlin wall. Gotta play like i'm on crack to just be in the dam middle.

Why did they nerf our legendaries so hard. irate/10
    Bench 315x1 - Squat 415x1 - Deadlift 515x1 Total = 1,245

3/4/5 Club as of 8-23-2019. Feels good man.

M.S. Exercise Science (2018)
    Certified by: NSCA C.S.C.S, NASM-CPT

6'5 Manmore, 230 pounds, 15% body-fat (Bod Pod tested)

COLTS (football) - Lakers (LeGOAT) - Indians (Baseball) - Uconn Huskies (college) - USA Soccer

NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post
    Feral Druids and Hunters are probably the most terrible DPS in the game currently. Enh Shammies are close, too.

Zzz.. shouldve mained my Warrior instead of my feral this xpac. glad my offspecs are still viable
    (prot) warriors have been receiving nothing but nerfs since the start of the expansion and arms is pretty boring to play (imo) but at least it throws up good numbers (if you have decent legendary)

the current legendary system is sort of stupid as there's nothing legendary about getting an item via RNG and even if you do get one there's no guarantee it will be a good one or even a 'meh' one.
    We pay too much tribute to a few human insects when we let their wrong-doing paralyze our faith in humanity. It is a lie of the cynics that says all men are ungrateful, a companion lie to all men have their price. We must trust humanity if we would get good from humanity. He who thinks all mankind is vile is a pessimist who mistakes his introspection for observation; he looks into his own heart and thinks he sees the world.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyBeast24 View Post
    Destruction is so ****ing ridiculous now...i have to manage so many different abilities and that's disregarding the mechanics of boss fights.

I am so pissed they nerfed the destro bracers to the ****ing berlin wall. Gotta play like i'm on crack to just be in the dam middle.

Why did they nerf our legendaries so hard. irate/10
    pretty much why i switched to Affliction. longtime destro user too

pretty much why i switched to Affliction. longtime destro user too
    the aff rotation is boring as fook.

btw destro root in pvp is broken as fuk. fook u conflag.

Hello....How are you? TelephoneLines's Avatar
    TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TelephoneLines is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Alright boyos, coming back to legion have a 110 prot warrior and 110 BM hunter (hunter is relatively fresh 110 so switching to another spec and gaining AP shouldn't be a prob). Also got a druid I'm leveling through dungeons as a healer.

Should I just run normal dungeons on the tank to get used to any dungeons I forgot, then head to heroics then mythics etc..? I guess what is the best progression for a tank to at 110. I will do my homework and learn my rotations thats no problem but tanking IMO has always required the most knowledge of dungeons.

Am I wasting my time as hunter DPS? Seems like in higher iLVLs hunters get shat on simply for being hunters. Not viable DPS later? (not going to be raiding hardcore or anything). Should I switch to something that is more consistent through patches/updates?

And besides paying for a boost is dungeon spamming as a healer the best way to lvl my druid?

Also, been out of legion for about 2 months. Any big changes I missed. What does everyone do at 110? Thanks in advance for any replies.
    -bullfrog

*Always Pick #7 Crew*

Originally Posted by TelephoneLines View Post
    Alright boyos, coming back to legion have a 110 prot warrior and 110 BM hunter (hunter is relatively fresh 110 so switching to another spec and gaining AP shouldn't be a prob). Also got a druid I'm leveling through dungeons as a healer.

Should I just run normal dungeons on the tank to get used to any dungeons I forgot, then head to heroics then mythics etc..? I guess what is the best progression for a tank to at 110. I will do my homework and learn my rotations thats no problem but tanking IMO has always required the most knowledge of dungeons.

Am I wasting my time as hunter DPS? Seems like in higher iLVLs hunters get shat on simply for being hunters. Not viable DPS later? (not going to be raiding hardcore or anything). Should I switch to something that is more consistent through patches/updates?

And besides paying for a boost is dungeon spamming as a healer the best way to lvl my druid?

Also, been out of legion for about 2 months. Any big changes I missed. What does everyone do at 110? Thanks in advance for any replies.
    as soon as you can queue up for heroics, id start doing those and LFR. People are overgeared for those so you can get carried as a tank

As soon as you hit 830, id do a regular mythic to get a random Mythic+ key. You may have to switch to DPS if you're going to be carried to a +3 chest reward

Hunters are very much still viable in terms of DPS. adjustments from patch-to-patch seem to only really affect the top 10% of raiders

From Bones to Brawn SkinnyBeast24's Avatar
    SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    10/10 normal

5/10 heroic

Mythic should be fun.

Crazy fps issues on some fights...destro is ****. Need to go semi-neckbeard and lvl demo to 54 now since it is showing to be quite viable and I have good legendaries. Rip
    Bench 315x1 - Squat 415x1 - Deadlift 515x1 Total = 1,245

3/4/5 Club as of 8-23-2019. Feels good man.

M.S. Exercise Science (2018)
    Certified by: NSCA C.S.C.S, NASM-CPT

6'5 Manmore, 230 pounds, 15% body-fat (Bod Pod tested)

COLTS (football) - Lakers (LeGOAT) - Indians (Baseball) - Uconn Huskies (college) - USA Soccer

ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajvitan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would love to hear everybody's class hall chest items this week. Ever since beginning M+ I haven't gotten one usable piece of gear from the chest o' crap.
    ~Komodo Nutraceuticals~
    Protein you say?

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ajvitan View Post
    Would love to hear everybody's class hall chest items this week. Ever since beginning M+ I haven't gotten one usable piece of gear from the chest o' crap.
    I've literally vendored/sharded every single piece of gear since mythic class hall chests have been introduced in legion, bar maybe 1 that is rotting in my bank, and another that was a 10 ilvl increase but no socket. Equipped that anyway just because it says "Mythic +12 titanforged"

I received an 885 relic that was a downgrade from my then-equipped 860, due to how my artifact traits work (feral druid)..

On another note, there's not too much reward in raiding if you are low-prio on loot. Or is it just me? Killing bosses is fun and all, but i've been the worst geared DPS out of both guilds ive raided with in Legion so far. sitting at 889 ilvl equipped now.. Few of my guildies are at 900 ilvl i believe... And I still outdps half their asses, even after the feral nerfs.

8% buff today means i'll be back to making them my biatchs
    Last edited by Xinroth; 01-24-2017 at 06:14 AM.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

Altoholic brah checking back in. Made a Tauren prot warrior and I love the kit/animations. Feels alpha as fuk doing shield slam, thunderclap, etc.

Just need the bulwark of azzinoth and T6 shoulders to drop from black temple and it'll be complete

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    who's the 2700 rogue named ******??? show yourself
    Pilot

somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how's wow's current situation? worth resubbing? i have a 110 but was done after like the first 2 weeks not cause it was chit but just cause i wore myself out playing for like 10 hours a day lmao
    bench - 320 x 1

squat - 360 x 1

been playing since mid December. love it. got an 904 lock and 895 prot warr

Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tunabolt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

Anyone mirin' my Glorious slootmog?

9/10 sloot mog
    10/10 sloot name

somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000) somfking is a name known to all. (+5000)
    decided to start it up again. i have a horde rogue around 850 ilvl and just got my prot pally from 109 to 110 last night so gonna start gearing him, add me brahs

mzimmer#1631
    bench - 320 x 1

squat - 360 x 1

dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2400 in 3s. 2420 was gladiator last season. So close. All these retarded Moonkin/Demo Moonkin/Spriest teams keep cucking me.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dankydank View Post
    2400 in 3s. 2420 was gladiator last season. So close. All these retarded Moonkin/Demo Moonkin/Spriest teams keep cucking me.
    tfw cant break 1600.

tfw will never be 2.4k RBGs
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    tfw cant break 1600.

tfw will never be 2.4k RBGs
    i know these feels. mind blowing how good some people can be at pvp
    bench - 320 x 1

squat - 360 x 1

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by somfking View Post
    i know these feels. mind blowing how good some people can be at pvp
    I main warrior and I got a little better after watching joefernandes, But i mainly watch him for his hilarious rage.

Idk wtf is up with the premade finder. When I search there's zero RBG groups, I guess it's not used anymore or something. But I'm at that point in my life where I can't dedicate hours to climb rating anymore. feelsbad
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dankydank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Estimated glad cutoff: 2580

Das Fukking it m8

fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn it. just came back and boosted a lock to 100 and now theres an 8 hour patch day. fml
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ~almost choked on animalpak crew~
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

Originally Posted by fbreaker View Post
    damn it. just came back and boosted a lock to 100 and now theres an 8 hour patch day. fml
    affliction lock crew

we are in the good place

fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    affliction lock crew

we are in the good place
    hell yeah, guild needed a rdps and what better than a portal mule. sike, affliction is pretty fun. welcome change from outlaw rogue.

quick q lock brah, do you seed of corruption multiple targets, one just one in an aoe group and nuke it, pop the seed and re-seed?
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ~almost choked on animalpak crew~
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew