Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Baldy OP Lives out Plot of Titanic with Beautiful Foreign Girl (PICS)(VID)(BRAG)

I'll try to keep this as short as possible, otherwise I could go on forever.

I went on a Carnival Cruise out of Miami this past week with my mom and sister for my mom's birthday. I live in Phoenix, AZ. I figured it would be a nice relaxing time, but I had no idea it would turn out to be the best week of my life of 26 years.

The second day on the cruise I am hanging out in the pool with my mom and sister, and I see this beautiful girl laying out in the shallow area of the pool stomach down. Her face is beautiful so I maneuver my way through the pool to get a glimpse of dat ass. 9/10 srs. Round booty on petite girl, jiggly with no signs of cottage cheese in her future.

Anyway, I see her get up and as I watch her beautiful booty strut away I find she is sitting in the seat next to mine. I immediately think to myself that I'm a massive pussy if I don't at least try to talk to her.

I get out of the pool a few minutes later and sit in my chair. I sit there like an autist for 15 mins not saying anything.. I'm nervous.

Finally I comment on the tiny tattoo she has on her back, of a tooth. I just ask if she was studying dentistry because I was thinking about studying that way back (lie). Anyway from there conversation kind of flowed and she told me she loves to salsa dance. She's from Argentina. Dat sexy broken english accent.

I tell her there's a dance club on the ship, and she says "you will go with me?" I say yes and immediately start panicking because I can't dance for **** lmao. I was still going to go and give it my best effort.

So that night comes and we walk past the club and they were playing club hip hop. She tells me she doesn't like that music and suggests we do something else. TFW.. Phew. I say sure let's just go up to the top deck and hang out.

We stay up talking till like 2am. I'm taking things slow not trying to force myself to make moves. I get the vibe that she's the good girl type because she is on this cruise with only her mom and just how she spoke, etc. She confirms this the next night by saying she hates club/hookup culture because it's just cheap sex and she only wants to have sex with people she loves.

I'm just going to post her pictures now:

(she's an amazing singer)

Guess how old she is? I assumed 22-23.. she's 30. Dem genetics.

Anyway on the second day she tells me to do karaoke with her. I've never done it in my life, and I adamantly refuse when she keeps asking. But she keeps asking and pushing, and I start telling myself, "come on dude you can do this you're trying to break out of your comfort zone lately, just do it. She will love it." So I tell her that if I sing karaoke she has to take a shot with me (she never drinks and has never had a shot of alcohol in her life, srs). She thinks for a few seconds and says OK.

I have two hours until karaoke starts and my arms are spaghetti. I can hardly eat my dinner. There are always about 150 people in there, and she told me the song we were gonna sing, "Everything I Do" by Brian Adams. I heard it one time, when she showed me it 30 minutes prior. I down a couple vodka redbulls and tell her to meet me at the bar before karaoke because she's gonna have to pound my chest and pump me up while a take a shot before we go and sing. Then we go.

I tell them the song I want, and she says OK it will be about 13 minutes until your turn. One of the longest 13 mins of my life. I tell her to give me her phone so I can listen to the song again a couple more times so I don't completely make an ass of myself. They finally call us up. I'm stiff as a board when the song starts but tell myself to just let go and sing no matter how terrible I am. She sings the first verse, then I start signing, and I'm absolutely terrible. I would have been OK if I knew the song well, but nope. But then I started to hear cheers from the crowd like they were acknowledging that I was terrible yet entertaining, so I kept it going. After it was all over about 20 people started chanting "JAKE, JAKE, JAKE."

It felt amazing to do something that terrified me, but I wasn't too keen on doing it again anytime soon. Then an hour later I'm up there with her again :|

Ok this is gonna be way too long if I tell every detail.

3rd Night
    -----------------
    Like I said I've been taking things slow and letting them progress naturally, so I haven't even put my arm around her yet. Some of you will cringe but oh well. We have some more deep convo this night and I finally put my arm around her. I honestly had no idea at this point if she saw me as more of a friend to hang out with on vacation or as more than that. She leaned in and put her head on my chest... we inchea I say in my head. Then I go for the dagger move, the light tickle on her open wrist. She eats it up so hard and eventually I go in for the kiss. 30 mins later we are wildly making out on the top deck of the ship and keep it going all night. Nothing sexual happens this night. I was blueballin' so hard that night and the next day that I had to jerk it in a janky restroom on an island in Mexico (srs).

4th Night

More the same, heavy making out. At one point she stops and goes "come with me to Argentina" in her sexy ass voice and immediately shoves her tongue back down my throat.

We find a secret little spa area in the way back corner of the top deck that has these huts/beds, and if you turn them around to face the wall you have almost complete privacy. Eventually things are getting very heated and she says "I'm going to make you happy." She goes down on me and I eventually bust all over her face and hair. (9/10 BJ skills srs) I try to return the favor and she goes "no, I wanted to do that, I just want you to be happy" I'm in heaven at this point contemplating whether or not this is real tea.

She starts spiking up her hair joking about "There's Something About Mary." I had nothing to clean up my jizz with so I take my underwear and wipe everything up. We lay there for a while making out some more and eventually we both agree we are hungry, so we go downstairs to get pizza.

She takes the jizz-stained underwear and tucks them into her shirt like a bib and still has jizz in her hair and she is walking around flaunting it and cracking jokes as we are walking past people to get food. Nobody knew what was up, it was a just between us kind of thing, but I was on cloud 9 at this point.

We eat pizza and stay up for a couple hours watching the stars (no homo) and fall asleep. (We both do not have a room to ourselves that's why we have to mess around on the top deck, where almost nobody goes)

5th Night

Things are progressing towards us having sex, so I go to the gift shop to buy condoms.. I had seen them there the day before. I get there and they are not on display. I have to ask the guy behind the counter to check the back. Slightly embarrassing but w/e. They are sold out. (WTF? on a cruise ship? come on) He tells me to check the medical center on deck 0. Closed.

I'm getting desperate so I go back up to my floor and start asking random cleaning guys if they know where I can buy condoms (srs). They barely speak good english so it was quite awkward and I stopped after asking two of them. I kind of accepted my fate and thought maybe I could tell her about the Pull Out Crew.

We're on the top deck again later. I almost convince her to have sex but we almost got caught with no clothes on earlier so she was hesitant with that and that I didn't have any condoms. So she blew me again and then somebody came by so I didn't even have the chance to offer to return the favor this time.

Then we eat pizza at 4am, watch the stars again, tell each other how much we are going to miss each other because in 5 hours we have to get off the ship.

Here's a video of post-blowjob pizza eating. +1 for the bald crew. Dat accent.

THE END

There's a lot more I could say but this is long enough already and I'm sure people will have questions.

It was an amazing week in summary, to put it simply, she's actually an extremely cool and funny girl that I love to spend time with. I know those last couple stories make her seem slooty, but she's a traditional family-oriented good girl (like I said she never even drinks). I honestly didn't expect to get much of anywhere sexually with her, but I turned on the baldy charm and made it happen.

I know we are going to make plans to visit each other soon and will keep in contact on Skype. She's already telling me how much she misses me on FB, etc.

Also we were up until 6am every night just enjoying each other's company. No homo but it was amazing just to hold her in that kind of atmosphere. Was very romantic.

Edit: forgot. we took the shot later that karaoke night. Kamikazee shot. She didn't like it but didn't hate it either. She also tried a sip of my weak ass malibu pineapple and said it was too strong lol.
    Last edited by jakeeck; 08-28-2016 at 06:23 PM.

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aw hell no i aint reading on dat chit . .

TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBrentmeister has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I read it all. Sounds dreamy as fuk. When will it be my turn?
    πŸ’· β˜†β˜†β˜† - Ο…ΠΊ cяєω - β˜†β˜†β˜† πŸ’·

HeadbandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HeadbandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HeadbandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HeadbandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HeadbandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HeadbandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HeadbandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HeadbandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HeadbandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HeadbandBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HeadbandBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice cliffs OP. Riveting tale.

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice accent
    Also lol at Asian dudes avi
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) godownfighting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So you never actually saw her pussy? it's probably a tranny brah baldcels can't get laid

amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    perfecto! wait me!!!!

8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    santiago and joaquin are dicking her in argentina brah

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jakeeck View Post
    She takes the jizz-stained underwear and tucks them into her shirt like a bib and still has jizz in her hair and she is walking around flaunting it and cracking jokes as we are walking past people to get food.
    wot m8!?!?

jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakeeck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by godownfighting View Post
    So you never actually saw her pussy? it's probably a tranny brah baldcels can't get laid
    Rubbed it and saw it brah. I realize this sounds too good to be true for a miscer.

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    wot m8!?!?
    srs man that was my reaction.. "u wot?"

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    w/e

just mirin if u actually got action as a bald brah
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paradigmshift5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuk mirin gj

Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jajaja
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    shouldve smashed and then went nc.... she's 30 and in argentina lmao
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    w/e

just mirin if u actually got action as a bald brah
    Just go for it man.. I never dreamed it would turn out this way, but the stars aligned for me on this one.

Originally Posted by paradigmshift5 View Post
    fuk mirin gj
    ty men

Originally Posted by Gnocchi View Post
    jajaja
    jajaj

Originally Posted by iwant2beswole View Post
    shouldve smashed and then went nc.... she's 30 and in argentina lmao
    not my style bruh

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read the whole thing for a fellow aesthetic bald brah.

Das it mane. Would give you a high five and butt smack bald boyo

no homo

Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    Read the whole thing for a fellow aesthetic bald brah.

Das it mane. Would give you a high five and butt smack bald boyo

no homo
    Fuark I was hoping to impress the leader of the bald crew. Mission complete.

Thanks man

mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bro, if the pizza video is any indication of how you acted around her the rest of the time, your chill af vibes probably sealed the deal

Everyone tries too hard nowadays--personality still matters, that's some real red pill shiit right there; good people attract good people

Maddies can stay mad. Hope you can meet up for at least a few more flings. Good memories/10.

Edit: I'm balding too, so I know how severely your looks can plummet. But you are the perfect example of someone who moved on with his life--nothing is worse than being bald and having a toxic personality because you are still bitter from MPB. Gotta let go of that shiit at some point or you'll be hopeless.

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always thought girls would think a guy was a giant pu55y if he didn't make a move on the first date

β™žCheeky Ken....tβ™ž AverageKenneth's Avatar
    AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AverageKenneth has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Was doubting like a motherfunker until the video. Well done brah, hope it all pans out.
    *Always Pick 2 Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *Football League Crew*
    *Made a mod red once crew(SRS)*

FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatZillllla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any more picture of the chick on the left?

- Biracial Angel Crew
    - Sleep Naked Crew
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Big Beautiful Bus Crew
    - Negging fellow Vancouverite on sight crew
    - Gained 130lbs+ crew
    - Have a lot of baby fat crew

Start Weight: 376.8 - Current Weight 314.0 - Goal Weight 180.0

Sleep tight pupper. LDAR Shortstop36's Avatar
    Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Shortstop36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bragging about banging a 30 year old on the 5th night is def something a baldcel would do
    Red Sox 2018 MLB champs
    Tommy 12 inch crew
    Nikola Jokic, Montrezl truther
    DRuss gonna be an all-star in BKNY crew
    Jaylen, Jayson (7/11) Crew
    Gordon Chadward Crew

Originally Posted by mikeoc322 View Post
    Bro, if the pizza video is any indication of how you acted around her the rest of the time, your chill af vibes probably sealed the deal

Everyone tries too hard nowadays--personality still matters, that's some real red pill shiit right there; good people attract good people

Maddies can stay mad. Hope you can meet up for at least a few more flings. Good memories/10.
    Yes this is how I approach meeting women. I think you attract quality girls this way. I won't get laid as often as someone trying hard to get laid, but they will generally be with women who they won't want to hang out with after they bust a nut. I feel very unnatural and like I'm forcing things when I go out with the sole intention of getting laid.

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    I always thought girls would think a guy was a giant pu55y if he didn't make a move on the first date
    Many girls will I'm sure. Maybe she would have preferred if I had made a move earlier as well. I don't really know.

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jakeeck View Post
    Fuark I was hoping to impress the leader of the bald crew. Mission complete.

Thanks man
    Read that and felt like a proud father. Baldsthetics brah making us proud.

Can make a movie out of that

Originally Posted by AverageKenneth View Post
    Was doubting like a motherfunker until the video. Well done brah, hope it all pans out.
    Thanks brah

Originally Posted by FatZillllla View Post
    Any more picture of the chick on the left?

lold

Originally Posted by Shortstop36 View Post
    bragging about banging a 30 year old is def something a baldcel would do
    lmao love it.. love the sig too

anonymous
    and she is back in argentina banging raul and juan after meeting them for 5 minutes

JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000) JooceNasty is just really nice. (+1000)
    gjdm - pretty funny write up
    The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.

*{GLOW GANG}*

Originally Posted by mysterylifter View Post
    and she is back in argentina banging raul and juan after meeting them for 5 minutes
    you must have missed the part where she was messaging me on FB right after getting home.. you were probably too busy compiling more ****ty posts for tonight.

GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000) GatorLaid is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow she has very good genetics. Looks hbb even at 30. amazing srs get her pregnant

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    didnt read you baldy.
    buys picture frames with stock photos of happy families and hangs them in house so i feel like i have friends crew.