Thread: Hey guys

digdeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) digdeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) digdeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) digdeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) digdeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) digdeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) digdeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) digdeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) digdeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) digdeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) digdeef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey guys

I made a post on misc but after looking at it , it was more of a self pity post then anything so I took it down I am 30 years old currently unemployed the last time I took nutrition and working out serious was between the ages of 16-20 mainly due to football I was at the lowest weight I had ever been at 19 around the 250 LB mark . I am now 30 weighing 393 LBS and sitting at around 54% body fat I don't really know why I ever gave up on the life style I used to drink only water wake up early to jog and hit the gym and ate a high protein low carb diet somewhere along the way I gave it all up , Now my days usually consist of me drinking 64oz cups of soda sometimes 2 or 3 and eating poorly I know I have to stop this before it gets worse my family has a bad history with high cholesterol, diabetes, Heart failure , and blood pressure.

I lost my motivation years ago, and my discipline is long gone but after have to resign from a job due to my weight reality hit me hard that I can not be this heavy and try to live a life so I came here to make a change for the better looking for any advice I can get. Where to start? How can I re-discipline myself ? just anything you guys have to share I am willing to listen and accept help.

I uploaded some photos to my profile I really really hate taking pictures btw.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have to decide that your health and your life is worth it. You can't expect to get everything right on day 1, but you can strive to make each day better than the one before.

I would stop buying soda. Water is free. Get some flavor enhancers like crystal light or mio if you want something that tastes good. That alone would cut at least 800 calories out of your day (it could be a lot more on the days you had more than 64oz of soda).

I would also start making your own food vs. going out. It's way easier to control your calories that way and get better nutrition.

Get a food scale. Weigh everything that goes into your mouth and get the ball rolling.

Good luck.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01