Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My body is strange? (with pics) *Im new*

Hi, im new here, i was fat like about 3 years ag, i did gym about 1 year then i stopped about 2 years i think and recently i joined the gym again. I have light scoliosis and light/mild pectus carinatum, i think i have my ribs flare a bit i dont know you guys can tell me. Basically i hate my body, i really hate it, i think my body is super ugly and uneven/unbalenced literally, i really wanted to have a nice body, when in middle school i suffered from bullying of course, i coulndt escape it, i think nowadays im traumatized and i cant see my body with this deformities, for you guys probably you going to say im normal or not, and if you say, its my mind who tells me that im full of deformities, so, the things i most hate in my body are my pectus carinatum(mid bone on my chest), my ribs specially the left one rib on my body that sticks further and my pear shape strange shape. If i can fix all this with a lot of muscle i would be happy, so, if you guys can tell me what i can fix/hide or not would be good because im really stressed and i dont know if i could have a normal and nice body. About my english, im sorry and im Portuguese.
    Attached Images

Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ramos67T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

More photos...

If this is the wrong section to post this im sorry, like i said im new and dont understand very well were to post
    Attached Images

Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looks like you have a lot of bodyfat. Start by losing some of that. Less calories, eat things that fill you upp, veggies, meat etc. I like oatmeal. And exercise ofc. You can do anything. Start by going out and bike around your neighborhood like 20min a day. Thats a good start.

Originally Posted by Oneside1 View Post
    Looks like you have a lot of bodyfat. Start by losing some of that. Less calories, eat things that fill you upp, veggies, meat etc. I like oatmeal. And exercise ofc. You can do anything. Start by going out and bike around your neighborhood like 20min a day. Thats a good start.
    Im on caloric deficit right now, im using myfitnesspal and eating less than 1700 calories per day, thanks for your tips, i go to the gym 5 days per week but dont do much cardio, im going to run or do bike like you said before going to the gym. You dont think my body is strange taking the fat off? (sry my english, but i think you understand what im saying) and thanks again for the tips!

Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You still have too much fat on to see what you look think when you are fit. So just continue for now.

You still have too much fat on to see what you look think when you are fit. So just continue for now.
    Ok, sometimes i think that too, if i still continue without worrying i will look better but then i look on mirror and get depressed, but i will try only focus on losing fat and building muscle. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Ramos67T View Post
    Ok, sometimes i think that too, if i still continue without worrying i will look better but then i look on mirror and get depressed, but i will try only focus on losing fat and building muscle. Thanks.
    If you think about your body too much, youll never be happy with it. Just enjoy exercising. Also isnt lifting 5days a week too much? Maybe do 3 times and cardio 2 times?

If you think about your body too much, youll never be happy with it. Just enjoy exercising. Also isnt lifting 5days a week too much? Maybe do 3 times and cardio 2 times?
    I know right, i think about my body about 90% of the time and the reason i think its because im not happy, you are absoluty right and i have to change my way of thinking :/
    About the gym, i think no and school is about to start so then probably im going less, i enjoy lifting and im following a train plan who a personal trainer did on my gym, nothing to hard, he said that this first month its adaptation month because i started going to the gym again in this month so he did a adaptation plan to restart on lifting weights. Above all i listen to my body, so if im really sore i dont go to the gym.

yekrahs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Remember every day you workout you are stronger and closer to your goal than were yesterday.

Thanks for your kind and strong words after seeing my thread

Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just work hard and don't stop this time. Remember as bad as you think you have it, there have been people who have weighed over 250 kg that have gotten into shape.

Just stick with it and don't compare yourself with anyone else.

Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You look fine. Everyone has a weird body. Start strength training while maintaining calorie deficit

Originally Posted by Torcida1911 View Post
    Just work hard and don't stop this time. Remember as bad as you think you have it, there have been people who have weighed over 250 kg that have gotten into shape.

Just stick with it and don't compare yourself with anyone else.
    Thanks for your words, this time i will not stop and yes i compare myself with a lot of people, i see a lot of before/after transformations, and then when i compare my body i get dismotivated/depressed because i think i have a ugly assymetrical body, but i will try not to think of that(but its hard).

Originally Posted by Nubygaines View Post
    You look fine. Everyone has a weird body. Start strength training while maintaining calorie deficit
    Thanks for saying that i look fine, i really dont think that way but you at saying that you are motivating me and im already on gym lifgting and on a calorie deficit using myfitnesspal( -1700 p/day)

OsamaAlk1997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OsamaAlk1997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OsamaAlk1997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OsamaAlk1997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OsamaAlk1997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OsamaAlk1997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OsamaAlk1997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OsamaAlk1997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OsamaAlk1997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OsamaAlk1997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OsamaAlk1997 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ramos67T View Post
    Hi, im new here, i was fat like about 3 years ag, i did gym about 1 year then i stopped about 2 years i think and recently i joined the gym again. I have light scoliosis and light/mild pectus carinatum, i think i have my ribs flare a bit i dont know you guys can tell me. Basically i hate my body, i really hate it, i think my body is super ugly and uneven/unbalenced literally, i really wanted to have a nice body, when in middle school i suffered from bullying of course, i coulndt escape it, i think nowadays im traumatized and i cant see my body with this deformities, for you guys probably you going to say im normal or not, and if you say, its my mind who tells me that im full of deformities, so, the things i most hate in my body are my pectus carinatum(mid bone on my chest), my ribs specially the left one rib on my body that sticks further and my pear shape strange shape. If i can fix all this with a lot of muscle i would be happy, so, if you guys can tell me what i can fix/hide or not would be good because im really stressed and i dont know if i could have a normal and nice body. About my english, im sorry and im Portuguese.
    We all have to start somewhere , and love your body as it is because if you hate it and think about it 24/7 your progress will be hindered and you will never be happy , for training I would suggest training 3x week Full body focusing on progression and on compound lifts , for the cardio 2-3 times a week are more than enough , and for the diet just eat high protein 0.8-1 g/lb and count your calories , make sure you're in a Caloric Deficit and you're set ! Be ready to make gains and try to beileve in yourself no one started great but with hard work and dedication you can get anywhere in life !