Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wired vs wireless headphones. Your preferences?

What's your choice?

I've now used both. Actually have used the following:

Lots of misc cheapy wired
    Apple earpods. Surprisingly good imo

First wireless.

Jbl synchros react I think they are called.
    Sounds good. Not a lous as wired. Have some issues with sound clipping out depending on signal.

Picked up some jaybird X2's as I heard they were top dog in wireless. Usually 150 got um for 75.
    No noticeable sound difference over 60.00 jbl's.
    Fit was also no better.
    They didn't seem to clip out though so better bluetooth connection.
    Not enough differences so returned.

Decided to try a nice wired.
    Klipch R6. Phenomenal sound and fit. Also much lighter and smaller than wireless.

Only thing that is annoying Is the wire is fairly large and flat. And it is a rubbery sticky feel so it hangs up on skin and shirt. Tugging on ear buds. Ughhhh.

So basically I'm still searching for the best option.

Lets hear what you all use and like.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pryme View Post
    What's your choice?

I've now used both. Actually have used the following:

Lots of misc cheapy wired
    Apple earpods. Surprisingly good imo

First wireless.

Jbl synchros react I think they are called.
    Sounds good. Not a lous as wired. Have some issues with sound clipping out depending on signal.

Picked up some jaybird X2's as I heard they were top dog in wireless. Usually 150 got um for 75.
    No noticeable sound difference over 60.00 jbl's.
    Fit was also no better.
    They didn't seem to clip out though so better bluetooth connection.
    Not enough differences so returned.

Decided to try a nice wired.
    Klipch R6. Phenomenal sound and fit. Also much lighter and smaller than wireless.

Only thing that is annoying Is the wire is fairly large and flat. And it is a rubbery sticky feel so it hangs up on skin and shirt. Tugging on ear buds. Ughhhh.

So basically I'm still searching for the best option.

Lets hear what you all use and like.
    Welcome to the Klipsch 6 sound. The cord is also too long in my opinion so I roll it up a couple small loops and wrap a smidge of electrical tape around it to keep it from coming undone. It's not just the Klipsch that catches on your shirt and feels like it is tugging trying to pull out the buds. I hate that with a passion too. I use it with an Apple Shuffle because of how small and light it is and I can clip it on the top of my shorts pocket. I have found that if you can tuck in just a corner of your shirt on the side where you have it clipped on your shorts the wire does not catch on your shirt and give you the feeling like it's going to pull out of your ears. The sound from the Klipsch is amazing...won't settle for anything else now. I'm on my 3rd one...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah the R6 do sound amazing and I agree the cord is too long by about 6-8".

I'm thinking of trying over ear. I never thought I'd ever try them but for freedom of movement due to absolutly no wires it might be nice.
    And they have giant 40mm drivers compared to 6.5mm in even the klipch ones.
    Battery life is also way more than in ear wireless.

Eyeing up the Sonys. Rated better than beats and half the price.

Anyone use over ear?

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wired........

I am the earbud killer..I usually buy inexpensive, reasonably sounding buds from the Source(Radio Shack) and purchase the replacement insurance which allows me 2 replacements at no additional cost.

On my 4th Ipod shuffle in about 8 years. Love those things, just wish I didn't have to deal with itunes tho.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 08-25-2016 at 02:20 AM.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For working out or just in general?
    On the list for Bannukah

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never tried the wireless. I bought 4 pretty nice headphones for the computers in my classroom. The kids are rough on them. The crap they have at school doesn't last a month. Somebody stole them over the Summer Break. Sorry outfits!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have 2 pair of wireless with my newer ones being Skull candies. Not as loud as wired and you have the issue with needing to recharge them. Also these are a bit bulkier with the plastic deal that goes on your neck and likes to slide backwards onto your traps when doing bench work. Most likely will end up back with wired at some point.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wireless for me "Blue ant Pump" they are noise canceling and sound good and are plenty loud with good 4hr+ battery life. I have my phone in a lifeproof case, so if I used wired I would have to use that adapter and likely lose the waterproof headphone jack plug. Plus I hate having teh wire now that I have gone wireless. I am on my 3rd pair of these. Lost one, one pair still works but the battery life is bad so i bought another while they were on sale on amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/BlueAnt-Pump-...=blue+ant+pump

The newer model is $90 these work just fine for me.

Oh yea, these are completely waterproof can swim in them etc..
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 08-25-2016 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Waterproof

vΞΉΞ·cΞΉΡ‚ qΟ…ΞΉ sΞ΅ vΞΉΞ·cΞΉΡ‚ CoffeeStout's Avatar
    CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been using JVC marshmallows for years. They sounds good, stay in your ear very well and are like 13$.
    They break, you smash one with a 45lb plater, NBD go buy another pair.
    π•Έπ–Šπ–’π–Šπ–“π–™π–” π•Έπ–”π–—π–Ž
    π•―π–Šπ–†π–™π– π–Žπ–˜ π–ˆπ–Šπ–—π–™π–†π–Žπ–“,π–‘π–Žπ–‹π–Š π–Žπ–˜ 𝖓𝖔𝖙.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So i enjoy reading the tech websites and cell phones and earphones/buds seem to be the most reviewed. Based on that, i have read literally hundreds of reviews and they all say that you lose a bit when going wireless and nothing beats sending signals through a cable. I first bought the Klipsch s4's when they were all the rage, then after a few years i bought a pair of 50 dollar Sony earbuds based on different reviews. It seems that you can never really go wrong, it just depends if you favor bass heavy buds or treble and clarity.

splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000) splitsquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm thinking of trying over ear. I never thought I'd ever try them but for freedom of movement due to absolutly no wires it might be nice.
    That's what I use. Love it. Never going back to wired.

They're not as good for lifting or doing mobility work as using speakers since they can slip off your head if your head is not vertical, but that could be because I got a mid level set, not a high end set. Cheap way to try this out is buy a set off Craigslist.

jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000) jdtemple is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wired for me. Simplicity, no battery to charge, no connectivity issues.

I lift at home, so I don't need headphones for that. I have a Chromecast Audio hooked up to an old pair of Bose computer speakers for my lifting tunes.

I have a very hard time finding earbuds that fit my ears properly and don't fall out. Apple earbuds are the worst. They fall out if I just turn my head. I don't even have to catch the cord on anything. What I need is something that wraps over the top of my ear and has large rubber earhole thingies. I have big ear canals, and anything but the largest earpieces just fall out.

Currently, my main earbuds are Shure SE535s. They're expensive as hell, but I didn't pay full price.

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    I have also found elcheapo noise-cancelling skullcandy from walmart have surprisingly good sound and quality, plus I don't have a conniption when I lose them.
    I bought a $100 set of in ear buds. I thought they sounded good, until I was bragging to my brother in law about my super awesome buds. Then he pulled out his skull candy buds that he got for less than $20. I could not believe how similar they sounded. In fact, his had more bump in the bass section. Needless to say, I was embarrassed.

I actually scooped up a pair of Monster DNA on-ear headphones for $40 at SAMs Club. At the time every other retailer was selling them around $200. I'm certain someone must have misread the SKU when they marked them down. There were about 6 pairs. Once I listened to them, I was hooked. I went back a few days later to scoop up a few more pair and they were all sold out. Other people must have figured it out as well. You can get them online for a decent price now.

I tried a pair of the Jaybird wireless. They were like $130 at the time. They didn't have very good battery life so I took them back. They could get thru a workout with no problem, but they couldn't last thru my yard work, which was what I bought them for.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

boilerbreaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boilerbreaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boilerbreaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boilerbreaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boilerbreaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boilerbreaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boilerbreaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boilerbreaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boilerbreaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boilerbreaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boilerbreaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I Use the Jabra Move Bluetooth. Sound is pretty good for the price. It has bluetooth wireless or wired if your battery dies. Haven't put it to the test but battery is good for 8-10 hours. Worth the $70 to me. I've tried wearing them during my workout for bench, deads, OH press, and squat and they seemed fine, I workout in my basement and prefer blasting the stereo. Comes in 3 different colors and is great for all alplications. I use them for the home theater also, you just need a bluetooth transmitter. I've had $300 wired phones before and these are good enough for the price.
    Last edited by boilerbreaker; 08-25-2016 at 07:59 AM. Reason: more

CidBronwen is on a distinguished road. (+10) CidBronwen is on a distinguished road. (+10) CidBronwen is on a distinguished road. (+10) CidBronwen is on a distinguished road. (+10) CidBronwen is on a distinguished road. (+10) CidBronwen is on a distinguished road. (+10) CidBronwen is on a distinguished road. (+10) CidBronwen is on a distinguished road. (+10) CidBronwen is on a distinguished road. (+10) CidBronwen is on a distinguished road. (+10) CidBronwen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wireless earbuds was probably one of the best moves I ever made. No more getting tangled up in the cord doing lifts or having to keep my phone on my person. First pair I bought was a fancy Jabra Sport pair, one of the buds failed after 6months, warranty was a pain so I didn't bother. Bought a cheap 20$ pair from Amazon and they're still working strong after having them for about a year. I've never had any clipping issues, I usually just drop my phone with my other stuff and can walk all the way to the water fountain (~30') without any issues. If your gym has a lot of walls it might not work as well. Audio quality isn't a really big deal to me, its always been good enough, but i've never had a really high quality pair of headphones.

I keep one of those USB battery packs in my gym bag and just plug them into that so they're always charged. It's a big battery pack so I only have to recharge the whole rig once every few weeks. It's an added plus to use it if my phone happens to be be low on juice too.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I use headphones in 2 circumstances:

at my desk, so I don't disturb my office mate. I have to use wired variety because I don't have bluetooth on my desktop.
    in the gym, definitely wireless is the way to go. I don't buy expensive headphones because I know they are going to crap out sooner rather than later. You know they are crapping out when they don't hold the charge any more. Oh yeah, that's the only pain about wireless, you always run out of juice at the worst moments.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Welcome to the Klipsch 6 sound. The cord is also too long in my opinion so I roll it up a couple small loops and wrap a smidge of electrical tape around it to keep it from coming undone. It's not just the Klipsch that catches on your shirt and feels like it is tugging trying to pull out the buds. I hate that with a passion too. I use it with an Apple Shuffle because of how small and light it is and I can clip it on the top of my shorts pocket. I have found that if you can tuck in just a corner of your shirt on the side where you have it clipped on your shorts the wire does not catch on your shirt and give you the feeling like it's going to pull out of your ears. The sound from the Klipsch is amazing...won't settle for anything else now. I'm on my 3rd one...
    So I returned the R6's due to that flat big sticky wire. Hung up too much for me. And too bulky. The buds were small and light though which is nice. Too bad the wire ruined it for me.

So I read some reviews on the Sony MDRXB50AP or extra bass earphones and they were excellent. So I got them. 10 bucks less than the R6 too.

In short. AMAZING! !!!

The moment I hit play I knew they blew away anything else I mentioned in this thread. I handily best the R6!!

They are very comfortable even though they are bigger. Thats due to these things having 12mm drivers vs 6.5mm for the R6!

The wire is not huge or sticky but I still have to try them in the gym.

For 39.99 these things are kick ass considering they blow away the 70 and 150.00 Bluetooth models I've tried.

I'm sure in time bluetooth will equal wired but not yet. And I like the simplicity of no charging or pairing or dead battery mid work out.

I tried some over ear and they are comfortable but don't think I'd like them in the gym. And holy crap my ears got warm in best buy listening for 3min!!
    And funny thing is. These lil Sony's sound about as good with even a lil crisper treble than the 130.00 sony over ears.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So I returned the R6's due to that flat big sticky wire. Hung up too much for me. And too bulky. The buds were small and light though which is nice. Too bad the wire ruined it for me.

So I read some reviews on the Sony MDRXB50AP or extra bass earphones and they were excellent. So I got them. 10 bucks less than the R6 too.

In short. AMAZING! !!!

The moment I hit play I knew they blew away anything else I mentioned in this thread. I handily best the R6!!

They are very comfortable even though they are bigger. Thats due to these things having 12mm drivers vs 6.5mm for the R6!

The wire is not huge or sticky but I still have to try them in the gym.

For 39.99 these things are kick ass considering they blow away the 70 and 150.00 Bluetooth models I've tried.

I'm sure in time bluetooth will equal wired but not yet. And I like the simplicity of no charging or pairing or dead battery mid work out.

I tried some over ear and they are comfortable but don't think I'd like them in the gym. And holy crap my ears got warm in best buy listening for 3min!!
    And funny thing is. These lil Sony's sound about as good with even a lil crisper treble than the 130.00 sony over ears.
    Cool, check back in and report after you give them a few sessions in the gym. I think klipsch claims that the flat wire keeps them from tangling as bad but they still can tangle. It's not an ideal wire for workouts but I have made it work with a couple modifications. Always interested in trying something better though. I don't think I could ever get used to wearing a bulky wireless on my head though.
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I noticed that too with over the ear style. I tried to use some cheap Skull Candy over the ears in the gym, but it was just too hot. I lucked into the Monster DNA's I use, and they are ON EAR style, which gives me more breathing room at the edges of my ear and around them. I wouldn't use them for extended listening sessions at home because they are built to kind of squeeze onto the ears to keep them in place. But that actually makes them great for working out, as it helps them stay in place.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have these, battery life is decent at 6hrs and for use with the Iphone they are decent enough. If I use my MP3 player I prefer the small wired earbuds I have.

"You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Cool, check back in and report after you give them a few sessions in the gym. I think klipsch claims that the flat wire keeps them from tangling as bad but they still can tangle. It's not an ideal wire for workouts but I have made it work with a couple modifications. Always interested in trying something better though. I don't think I could ever get used to wearing a bulky wireless on my head though.
    Just used them doing back. Amazing! The wire is not as longvand way lighter than the r6. Its actually flat also just much lighter and narrow.

Another thing it doesn't really do that the r6 did is reverberate the sound of the wire bouncing around into the buds.

These things sound kick ass all around.
    Also they really stay in my ears well.

I recommend you try them. You could return if you don't.

Also one other thing. On my ipod nano if you hold down the Mic button on these sonys it reads the song artist and title.
    And not having bluetooth turned on saves more battery in my nano too

alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Recently acquired this pair:
    https://www.amazon.com/Philips-X2-27.../dp/B00O2Y2MZG

I don't have an extensive experience with over the ear open back headphones, but these are superb. Best par of headphones I ever owned.

Originally Posted by alobri3 View Post
    Recently acquired this pair:
    https://www.amazon.com/Philips-X2-27.../dp/B00O2Y2MZG

I don't have an extensive experience with over the ear open back headphones, but these are superb. Best par of headphones I ever owned.
    I bet they are impressive. Spendy though for gym use.

alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alobri3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I bet they are impressive. Spendy though for gym use.
    Oh. I missed the part about "gym use" . I use a 40$ pair of Sennheiser for the gym, these are for home use only.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have the JBL Synchros E50 BT that I use on flights and sometimes at the pool on vacation. I used to use them at work, but others were complaining about listening to my music. They call them over-ear, but that is BS not sure who's ears they would fit over.

I have a pair of AKG K550 sealed over-ear that I use at work now. Picked up a Celsius Sound Companion One headphone amp which has a wireless AP and supports Apple Airplay and DLNA so I don't have to worry about plugging and unplugging my phone if I have to get up for a meeting or something.

At home I have three pairs of tower speakers, so don't use headphones around the house. Also, work out at home so no need for headphones there.

Several pairs of JBL earbuds as well, if needed. Yeah, I used to work for a division of Harman Kardon so I have lots of HK, JBL and AKG stuff.

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wired, Audio-Techinica MTH30's
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waco has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's a good set of wireless ear buds that you DONT hear your breathing through (if you know what I'm talking about)?

My iPhone ear buds are great as I don't have that problem, but they are on their last leg and the Wire is a pain.

Hard to explain but I also have a different aftermarket set of Earbuds but without the music blasting super loud I can hear my breathing or any bump into my wire while im working out or running, very annoying.

So I'm looking for some good wireless that doesn't have that annoying problem.
    11B

Originally Posted by waco View Post
    What's a good set of wireless ear buds that you DONT hear your breathing through (if you know what I'm talking about)?

My iPhone ear buds are great as I don't have that problem, but they are on their last leg and the Wire is a pain.

Hard to explain but I also have a different aftermarket set of Earbuds but without the music blasting super loud I can hear my breathing or any bump into my wire while im working out or running, very annoying.

So I'm looking for some good wireless that doesn't have that annoying problem.
    I only have that issue with OVER the ear headphones. I haven't had that issue with ON ear style headphones.

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you have a Costco membership these are $20 off now and at $55 would be hard to beat: http://www.costco.com/Plantronics-Ba...&storeId=10301

I've had them for about 4 months and so far best I've ever had in terms of sweat proof workout headphones.

Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zocas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like my skull candy bit I keep ripping the freekin things out of my ears and it is damn annoying whilst in the middle of a set. Haven't had a wireless loud enough for me and can't do the charging thing.