InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Human Evolution Core Burner Grape Review

First, I have to thank 1morerep1mr and the Human Evolution crew for hooking me up with some Core Burner!

I have been adding muscle for the past few months, and am about to embark on some fat evisceration, so now is a great time to give this product a go! Core Burner is a "Diuretic Matrix, Thermo-Lipo Incinerator w/ L-Carnitine and Dandelion Root."

I've used it a couple times now, and so far it's proving to be quite effective.

The Look

Here's what you'll get, in all its reflective glory (think refractor, for all you old sports card collectors ):

Pretty eye-catchy right off the bat! I did not get a shot this morning of the powder itself, will do that at some point throughout the bottle and post it but it's a purple-grey look.

Taste

The taste is undoubtedly grape! If you like grape, you'll like it. I do, so I did .

Effects

As for the effects - I typically take Kaged Pre-Kaged before my lifting sessions, so I'm used to caffeine and other amplifiers. I just took this alone about a half hour before doing 30 min of moderate-intensity elliptical.

There were a few times during it that I got kind of burpy? Not sure if that was me/my eating yesterday or the product on an empty stomach.

I certainly felt like the cardio was easier. I had to bump up the level a couple of times throughout to feel like I was "working it" and my heart was pumping pretty good the whole time.

I feel as though a good fat burner makes you get STRONGER as it goes on, rather than have that "I can't wait to get off this effing thing" in the middle of the workout, and this did that for me. I felt like I was gaining aggression and getting into that "zone" about half way through.

Lots of fat burners/thermos make you sweat like a mother, but I didn't get that from this the very first time. I was sweating, no doubt, but it wasn't profusely, like my pores had mini hoses attached . I also can say I did not get any jitters from it, as it says on the bottle and as I sit and write this about 45 min after my session I still feel good, no crash.

First impression of this is very good, I will update this a few times as I get through the bottle!

You can find said product here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hu...re-burner.html

Thanks again Human Evolution!
    Last edited by InfraRen; 08-24-2016 at 05:48 AM.
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome and thanks for the review.
    Originally Posted by InfraRen View Post
    First, I have to thank 1morerep1mr and the Human Evolution crew for hooking me up with some Core Burner!

I have been adding muscle for the past few months, and am about to embark on some fat evisceration, so now is a great time to give this product a go! Core Burner is a "Diuretic Matrix, Thermo-Lipo Incinerator w/ L-Carnitine and Dandelion Root."

I've used it a couple times now, and so far it's proving to be quite effective.

The Look

Here's what you'll get, in all its reflective glory (think refractor, for all you old sports card collectors ):

Pretty eye-catchy right off the bat! I did not get a shot this morning of the powder itself, will do that at some point throughout the bottle and post it but it's a purple-grey look.

Taste

The taste is undoubtedly grape! If you like grape, you'll like it. I do, so I did .

Effects

As for the effects - I typically take Kaged Pre-Kaged before my lifting sessions, so I'm used to caffeine and other amplifiers. I just took this alone about a half hour before doing 30 min of moderate-intensity elliptical.

There were a few times during it that I got kind of burpy? Not sure if that was me/my eating yesterday or the product on an empty stomach.

I certainly felt like the cardio was easier. I had to bump up the level a couple of times throughout to feel like I was "working it" and my heart was pumping pretty good the whole time.

I feel as though a good fat burner makes you get STRONGER as it goes on, rather than have that "I can't wait to get off this effing thing" in the middle of the workout, and this did that for me. I felt like I was gaining aggression and getting into that "zone" about half way through.

Lots of fat burners/thermos make you sweat like a mother, but I didn't get that from this the very first time. I was sweating, no doubt, but it wasn't profusely, like my pores had mini hoses attached . I also can say I did not get any jitters from it, as it says on the bottle and as I sit and write this about 45 min after my session I still feel good, no crash.

First impression of this is very good, I will update this a few times as I get through the bottle!

You can find said product here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hu...re-burner.html

Thanks again Human Evolution!
    Human Evolution Supplements Forum Representative

www.humanevousa.com

Find our products at: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/human-evolution.html

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks brother!
    Originally Posted by InfraRen View Post
    Human Evolution Supplements Forum Representative

www.humanevousa.com

Find our products at: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/human-evolution.html

rushindo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good review dude.