NerouticFarrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Feeling full while cutting?

I've measured out all of my meals and made sure that my meal prep was very accurate. I calculated my BMR and put it into the harris benedict equation and subtracted by 500 ensuring 1 lb. of weight loss per week. I developed a meal prep and today, my first day of the cut i find myself feeling full. Is this normal? I feel like i should feel atleast some hunger but generally i feel full, any explanation for this?

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    satiating food brings satiety
    unsatiating food brings hunger
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TBH a lot of it is just in the mind. If you think about food all the time, you tend to be hungrier. If you don't, you don't. Ever get really involved with something and skip eating for a loooooong time? Ever go grocery shopping and get home starving to death?

One day's hunger levels really don't mean anything OP. All we can do is sent reasonable goals, track progress, and make adjustments as needed.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

lmcfreekz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lmcfreekz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lmcfreekz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lmcfreekz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lmcfreekz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lmcfreekz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lmcfreekz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lmcfreekz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lmcfreekz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lmcfreekz will become famous soon enough. (+50) lmcfreekz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think Harris Benedict is a bit loose in terms of the results it gives... it seems to overestimate calories especially if you're carrying a bit of additional weight as body fat... if you've got an accurate measure of your body fat then put your details into a Katch McArdle calculator and see what that gives as your maintenance calories once adjusted for activity levels... -500kcal/day from that if you're targeting 1lb fat loss per week...

I generally get hungry on a cut... brown rice, peas and protein are good high satiety foods that keep you feeling full for longer... you seem to have the opposite problem which isn't necessarily a bad thing if you're feeling full - providing you've not got some wildly inaccurate calculation from the Harris Benedict calculator...

NerouticFarrow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've used the Harris Benedict equation before with success, my meals are pretty high volume considering it's all plant based so I imagine that's why I'm feeling full most of the time, thanks for the info!

anonymous
    you'll miss that feeling later...

or you're not counting calories correctly and you're not in a caloric deficit but you think you are