SpikeVicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Signs of loose skin?

Hello everybody

So, finally I got all these muscles, lost my fatness, I can show my 4-pack on the beach (still have a lot to do for a full 6-pack). But there is one problem. When I stand straight up my stomach is flat, all the skin is flat like a wall. But as soon as I bend myself or when I lay down on my stomach all the skin is falling down, loosing up like a jelly. Is this loose skin or just the fat that I have to get rid off for my full 6-pack???
    I go to the gym without breakfast (around 8:30), but I drink water and BCAA (maximum 1L) during my workout. And when I come back home, I eat chicken breast with some cooked vegetable or some other healthy food. Next week I plan to go first jogging (or HIIT running) for 30 minutes early in the morning and then eat something, and then hit the gym. And I don't have any stretch marks on my body, nothing like that. I'm 29 years old and I lost 30 kg (around 66 lbs) in 6 months.

Thanks

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Based on the pic in your profile its going to be your skin folding over when you are bending down.
    Eat the damn yolk.

BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SpikeVicious View Post
    Hello everybody

So, finally I got all these muscles, lost my fatness, I can show my 4-pack on the beach (still have a lot to do for a full 6-pack). But there is one problem. When I stand straight up my stomach is flat, all the skin is flat like a wall. But as soon as I bend myself or when I lay down on my stomach all the skin is falling down, loosing up like a jelly. Is this loose skin or just the fat that I have to get rid off for my full 6-pack???
    I go to the gym without breakfast (around 8:30), but I drink water and BCAA (maximum 1L) during my workout. And when I come back home, I eat chicken breast with some cooked vegetable or some other healthy food. Next week I plan to go first jogging (or HIIT running) for 30 minutes early in the morning and then eat something, and then hit the gym. And I don't have any stretch marks on my body, nothing like that. I'm 29 years old and I lost 30 kg (around 66 lbs) in 6 months.

Thanks
    Hmm, it's hard to tell with the hair, but I don't really think it's very much loose skin, I just think you have some bodyfat down there. You'll need to drop your body fat down to under 10% and that skin will tighten right up (just an fyi while skin is elastic it may not immediately shrink down, but it will). I would highly recommend intermittent fasting for anyone trying to get their bodyfat down especially around the waist (and losing visceral fat).

http://www.bodybuilding.com/content/...mentation.html
    "A posse ad esse"

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"