AirPowerftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Butt and hips too large

All right, so I've been bodybuilding for around 2 years after I realized I was a lazy **** who needed to get his **** together.

I have always been pretty active even though I'm also a gamer, and i played soccer for all of elementary and middle school and most of high school, so my lower body was always larger, until recently since been doing lat pulldowns and stuff to balance it out.

Even still, my butt protrudes out and my hips are somewhat wide for being a male. Is it bone structure or are there things i can do to slim it down?

I'm in ROTC so i run almost every day, but I've been slacking on my cardio lately and lifting more this summer.

Advice?
    Future USAF crew
    H+ crew
    science and intellectual crew

"I think therefore I am." -Rene Descartes
    "Veni Vidi Vici." -Julius Caesar
    "People don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." -Friedrich Nietzsche

ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZRJacques is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Post a picture.
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

AirPowerftw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there any way to bypass the 50 post minimum to post a link or picture? I was trying to embed an image via tinypic but can't for obvious reasons.
    Future USAF crew
    H+ crew
    science and intellectual crew

"I think therefore I am." -Rene Descartes
    "Veni Vidi Vici." -Julius Caesar
    "People don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try attaching it (click on the go advanced button).
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    6'1 and 175 and you have been lifting 2 years?

Probably mostly genetics.

Do dozens of people walk up to you on the street and comment on how huge your hips and backside are? If not maybe you should stop worrying about it?
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10) 6packfitnesslif is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    id say do what lighter weight on squat but more reps? post pic when you get to 50 posts

derivxinteg314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derivxinteg314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derivxinteg314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derivxinteg314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derivxinteg314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derivxinteg314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derivxinteg314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derivxinteg314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derivxinteg314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derivxinteg314 will become famous soon enough. (+50) derivxinteg314 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    6ft1 and 175 and your butt and hips are "too big"?
    You know how many people want bigger glutes? Consider yourself lucky man.
    Don't give up hope.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AirPowerftw View Post
    All right, so I've been bodybuilding for around 2 years after I realized I was a lazy **** who needed to get his **** together.

I have always been pretty active even though I'm also a gamer, and i played soccer for all of elementary and middle school and most of high school, so my lower body was always larger, until recently since been doing lat pulldowns and stuff to balance it out.

Even still, my butt protrudes out and my hips are somewhat wide for being a male. Is it bone structure or are there things i can do to slim it down?

I'm in ROTC so i run almost every day, but I've been slacking on my cardio lately and lifting more this summer.

Advice?
    just do the best with what you have. sounds to me its genetic
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10) BoringWesley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by derivxinteg314 View Post
    6ft1 and 175 and your butt and hips are "too big"?
    You know how many people want bigger glutes? Consider yourself lucky man.
    ^ Agree with this.

I myself am genetically predisposed to having bigger glutes and have wider hips as well (I'm an endomorph). It's nothing to be embarrassed about, they imaged the Wolverine Comic book character after our body types

Now if you have fat on your glutes and want to tighten them up then try adding some incline to your cardio if you can do them indoors. Also, those stairmasters will give you an awesome burn. There's also the one legged cable kickback, barbell glute bridge, and the good old lunge exercise (with dumbells) that can tighten up that area. But becareful you might just be adding muscle back there and the next thing you know girls in the gym might become all handsy
    "A posse ad esse"

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"