Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Just want to be taller... blankvoid's Avatar
    blankvoid is just really nice. (+1000) blankvoid is just really nice. (+1000) blankvoid is just really nice. (+1000) blankvoid is just really nice. (+1000) blankvoid is just really nice. (+1000) blankvoid is just really nice. (+1000) blankvoid is just really nice. (+1000) blankvoid is just really nice. (+1000) blankvoid is just really nice. (+1000) blankvoid is just really nice. (+1000) blankvoid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by L_Coops View Post
    When are you guys going to understand that WoW is dead? The game peaked during vanilla -> BC -> wotlk and has been sliding into obscurity ever since.

You really going to pay a monthly subscription for a dead game that was released Nov 2004?

Every fool who spends money on Legion will quit within the second or third month. Just like they all did with WoD. Save your money and your time.

i didnt play the recent expansion, but i spoke with guildies and they told me you can pay for your sub in gold now

WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000) WeedWizard420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When are you guys going to understand that WoW is dead? The game peaked during vanilla -> BC -> wotlk and has been sliding into obscurity ever since.

You really going to pay a monthly subscription for a dead game that was released Nov 2004?

Every fool who spends money on Legion will quit within the second or third month. Just like they all did with WoD. Save your money and your time.
    Lol you seem pretty upset that some people enjoy a game.
    Bojangles & Cook Out Crew
    Computer Science Crew
    San Francisco

FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FreshStart12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hell if one of the main reasons you consider NOT playing is just price...then consider going out to a bar(s). 1 trip to the bar is easy $40. So for near 2 trips to the bar you can play tons of hours over 2-3 months.

Seems like a good way to save money to be honest.
    -= BLACK AND GOLD =-
    => PITTSBURGH STEELERS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PENGUINS <=
    => PITTSBURGH PIRATES <=

Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LFAesthetics View Post
    Min Maxers kind of killed the wonder of the game in their own right too. They turned it into a game of numbers over experience (I was guilty of this too) I was having more fun when I was raiding Kara with my **** guild wiping on bosses than I was raiding in a top server guild min/maxing.

What people also forget about wow is the demographics have significantly changed from its creation. It was originally played by late teens/young adults (as most MMO's were back then) and they've grown up and don't have the massive amount of time to play anymore; most of the subs are young kids now. Young kids that grew up in a generation of gaming that gave them quick rewards, ala CoD. I don't blame blizz for catering to the people who pay their subs.

the genre is dying simply due to the fact that no company can create an MMO that satiates the casuals and appeases the few that consider themselves hardcore.
    Unofficial survey data actually puts the average age at 28 years old for WoW. You have people that have started families/are working full time that can't embrace the grind like they could when they were 16. I think that's one of the reasons why a vanilla server is unappealing to blizz.

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yea, the average age of WoW players is mid 20's not teenagers or even early 20 year olds who have more time on their hands.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Millington View Post
    It's like 15 bucks a month, not that great a risk. Also, it's worth distinguishing 'dead' from 'declining', WoW is a game in decline. Even at WoD's lowest point it still had 5.5 million active subs.
    $15 per month is absolutely absurd for a game this poverty in 2016.

I loved WoW back in the day but it's over man. Game over.
    Stay natty cuz

PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't raid anymore (it's either frustrating raiding with casuals, or it takes too much time commitment in a good raiding guild), however I'm pretty excited for Legion.

As others have said, making gold ingame is the easiest it's ever been. I can make over 30k/day just for logging on for an hour. So the game is essentially free, outside of expansion packs. (and even then, if you want to break ToS, you can pay gold for someone to buy you the expansion, which is what I do)

Even though the game definitely isn't as fun as it was in WOTLK/Cata, I still have plenty of friends on everyday and never run out of content. (Farming mounts, achievements, PvP titles, multiple gold caps, etc.)

Originally Posted by FreshStart12 View Post
    Hell if one of the main reasons you consider NOT playing is just price...then consider going out to a bar(s). 1 trip to the bar is easy $40. So for near 2 trips to the bar you can play tons of hours over 2-3 months.

Seems like a good way to save money to be honest.
    Also this^ WoW is a great way to save money.

In terms of entertainment value, WoW is better than almost any other hobby in the world.
    Last edited by PositiveCrew; 08-17-2016 at 05:11 PM.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    **** PC Master Race Crew****
    Misc Photography Crew

L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PositiveCrew View Post
    I don't raid anymore (it's either frustrating raiding with casuals, or it takes too much time commitment in a good raiding guild), however I'm pretty excited for Legion.

As others have said, making gold ingame is the easiest it's ever been. I can make over 30k/day just for logging on for an hour. So the game is essentially free, outside of expansion packs. (and even then, if you want to break ToS, you can pay gold for someone to buy you the expansion, which is what I do)

Even though the game definitely isn't as fun as it was in WOTLK/Cata, I still have plenty of friends on everyday and never run out of content. (Farming mounts, achievements, PvP titles, multiple gold caps, etc.)

In terms of entertainment value, WoW is better than almost any other hobby in the world.
    No, no it's not.

Most modern games do not cost you a monthly subscription.
    Most modern games are better than WoW.
    Therefore, WoW is a rip off.
    Stay natty cuz

PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PositiveCrew has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, no it's not.

You must be borderline delusional fella.

Just because other people enjoy something and you don't, doesn't make the game "dead" or a "rip-off"

+++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    Misc Photography Crew

Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

how do you make 30k/day without garrison *******ry?

I never said it was without Garrison *******ry.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    Misc Photography Crew

HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HughBMyron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, no it's not.

Yet Madden releases the same fuking game every year for 69.99 and nobody complains.
    "Steven Curry is a mouth guard chewing piece of chit" - Gandhi

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, no it's not.

So you played wow "back in the day" which id guess is 5-6 years ago. I'm going to assume by that and your profile pic you're at least 25 now. If $15 is a lot of money to you at 25 or older especially on something you can use for an entire month then I've got some bad news. You should get off the misc ASAP, quit bitching about games, and start looking for a new job.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

I never said it was without Garrison *******ry.
    Yeah, but they nerfed the treaure finder plus 22 characters chit, so I figured you might have an alternative.

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rubinkazan View Post
    Although I am a die hard warcraft fan, there are somethings that one needs to accept. It is only a short lived flame after every new expansion.
    So there's as many subs now as there were in 2007? What game has close to 5m subs? We can talk about it declining all day, but

No, no it's not.

butthurt guys like this are hilarious. it's sad a game 12 years old can make someone this mad.

Yeah, but they nerfed the treaure finder plus 22 characters chit, so I figured you might have an alternative.
    AFAIK they removed gold missions completely from the game.

I make my money from playing the AH. Transmog items mostly.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    Misc Photography Crew

m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) m_levin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for answers. resubbed after my 6 month ban and they put all 6 of my 100's at 0 gold. lol not even sure if its worth buying legion at this point
    *deep house crew*

pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    legion looks sick tbh cant wait for it

Originally Posted by m_levin View Post
    in for answers. resubbed after my 6 month ban and they put all 6 of my 100's at 0 gold. lol not even sure if its worth buying legion at this point
    Shame on you for botting without taking precautions lol :P

Garrisons can still generate income through craftables. Otherwise look up guides on gold-making on youtube. Playing the auction house takes some time to learn.

You can also make 10k in about 2 hours soloing Cata Raids (25m) on your level 100s.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    Misc Photography Crew

pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) pallybrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not sure about now but when Legion drops be sure to stay on top of your professions early. the artifact weapon and class order hall quest chains require a ton of materials as well as crafted bracers from the crafting professions. this will be alongside the usual high demand from rich min maxers ready to pay high prices for early expansion chit like gems, enchants, crafted items etc

As far as I know gold doesn't matter that much anymore unless you really want to use it to pay for subs, buy extravagant mounts/pet/tmogs/etc, or level professions (which to my knowledge is unnecessary just like in WoD). Wouldn't be too much of a struggle for you if you came back.

AFAIK they removed gold missions completely from the game.

I make my money from playing the AH. Transmog items mostly.
    They exist I think but you cannot get bonus from treasure hunters and they seem to be rare. Do you just pick certain tmog items and try to snipe/re-list? Or are you doing total buyouts and then re-listing at inflated prices?

As far as I know gold doesn't matter that much anymore unless you really want to use it to pay for subs, buy extravagant mounts/pet/tmogs/etc, or level professions (which to my knowledge is unnecessary just like in WoD). Wouldn't be too much of a struggle for you if you came back.

They exist I think but you cannot get bonus from treasure hunters and they seem to be rare. Do you just pick certain tmog items and try to snipe/re-list? Or are you doing total buyouts and then re-listing at inflated prices?
    I don't wanna de-rail this thread (any more than I already have ), so feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬
    Misc Photography Crew

Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LFAesthetics View Post
    if you ask me they really just exhausted the universes lore and story and used some bullchit thereafter. everyone knows arthas was the pinnacle of wow lore and we killed him in wotlk. Once that occurred nobody had interest in the rehashes of old content/ non interesting evils.
    isn't sargeras the pinnacle and that's why they've been waiting to use him?

lich king runner up
    My loony bun is fine

NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Benny_Lava View Post
    isn't sargeras the pinnacle and that's why they've been waiting to use him?

lich king runner up
    he's the current big-bad, but there's also the Void which they haven't really explored (the equivalent to the Light)

in terms of this thread, they're promising a more consistent flow of content so there's never a drought and never nothing to do, raid tiers are supposed to last around 5-6 months between tiers which might mean a number of things get a rehash which would be bad since rehashed content isnt the same as new content.

that said they announced in 7.1 that Karazhan is coming back as a 5 man which should get the boner of anyone who played BC up since it has a role to play in the next expansion (Sargeras/Medivh)

if anyone was looking to come back from Legion now would be the time, the pre-expansion invasions give a lot of exp and a bunch of ilvl 700 gear so it would be a good place to start for Legion
    “We pay too much tribute to a few human insects when we let their wrong-doing paralyze our faith in humanity. It is a lie of the cynics that says ‘all men are ungrateful,’ a companion lie to ‘all men have their price.’ We must trust humanity if we would get good from humanity. He who thinks all mankind is vile is a pessimist who mistakes his introspection for observation; he looks into his own heart and thinks he sees the world.”

echoing the brah above me, the distaste surrounding WoW for WoD's lack of content is completely understandable, but IMO Legion is shaping to be the best expansion to date just based on their content patch schedule. Theres a huge emphasis on 5 mans in Legion, alongside the outdoor questing/max level Suramar zone. OFC this can all be BS, because they also did promise a lot of things in WoD that they just simply cut out.

For you *******s interested in WoW lore: There are beings comparable to the Titans/Sargeras known as Void Lords (they are linked/command the Old Gods like Yogg Saron/C'Thun). TLDR is that Azeroth is one of a few planets that is harboring a sleeping Titan. The Void Lords plan to corrupt Azeroth so they can corrupt the sleeping Titan and do do evil stuff with it.The Void Lords ultimately want to break free into our universe (I think theyre trapped somewhere else) and cease existence altogether, but they need a corrupted/dark titan to do so. Sargeras wants to stop this and thats his whole rationale of betraying the other Titans and gathering the Burning Legion. He needs a badass army and his intent is to stop the corruption of the Void Lords by simply destroying the planets before the corruption sets in. Both sides dont give a fuk about Azeroth's actual inhabitants, so we're just kinda stuck in the middle trying to live.

Void Lords/Old Gods want to corrupt Azeroth to corrupt the sleeping titan.
    Sargeras wants to stop the spread of corruption by the Void Lords and the best way to do this is to simply destroy planets/burn everything.
    We're stuck in the middle fighting both.

I love the Lich King story but hes just some fukboy DK compared to the big boys playing right now. Honestly I don't think we'll ever directly fight Sargeras because hes like the size of a planet and the motherfuker destroys planets with one swing. More plausible we'll deal with the Old Gods somehow still chilling beneath us

NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000) NZDB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pallybrah View Post
    echoing the brah above me, the distaste surrounding WoW for WoD's lack of content is completely understandable, but IMO Legion is shaping to be the best expansion to date just based on their content patch schedule. Theres a huge emphasis on 5 mans in Legion, alongside the outdoor questing/max level Suramar zone. OFC this can all be BS, because they also did promise a lot of things in WoD that they just simply cut out.
    Currently in the Legion beta and there's heaps of focus on the 5 man content, if anyone is familiar with Diablo's GR system you can increase the difficulty of the 5 man using keystones, harder content = better gear.

World Quests/Suramar etc is great, WQs give you all sorts of stuff from gear to artifact power etc, Suramar is a bit of a pain, the quests are interesting but it's sort of like when you had to get attunement for raids (there is some attunement required for a couple of the dungeons too) so they've delivered on everything they've said thus far.

they just need to deliver additional content in a reasonable time frame (every 4/5 months would be fine)
    “We pay too much tribute to a few human insects when we let their wrong-doing paralyze our faith in humanity. It is a lie of the cynics that says ‘all men are ungrateful,’ a companion lie to ‘all men have their price.’ We must trust humanity if we would get good from humanity. He who thinks all mankind is vile is a pessimist who mistakes his introspection for observation; he looks into his own heart and thinks he sees the world.”

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For ez gold you can solo old raids. You get a lot of gold just be selling all the crap you pick up, you can sell any pets that drop or mats or patterns and you can get transmog and work on achievements for mounts while doing it.

You can also do the invasions they have gong on now so you'll be at least ilvl 700 and sell the extra gear which is at least 30g a pop.

You get so much gold from questing and selling trash now that it's rediculous. Unless you're trying to save up for some mounts that cost 200k + you'll be fine. I can't remember the last time I actually bought something off the AH. I've gone from around 200k to 1.4 mil this expansion and that's just logging in for 2hrs a week the last 6 months.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Azzurri has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Already have PTR on 7.1 when Legion Launches in a 1 1/2 week.
    †Italian Crew†
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

these invasions have brought some hilarious wpvp. they get so butthurt they have to make an alt to trash talk you.
    Last edited by Tears; 08-18-2016 at 06:58 AM.

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Inb4 2 million subs after a couple months of legion being released
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*