nimabi001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is wrong with my personal trainer? Should I still train with him?

I have had about 5 sessions with my personal trainer. He was very helpful and I was satisfied. We scheduled to meet 3 times per week. In about 1 month ago, he just kept cancelling appointment constantly. One time he cancelled because he was sick. The second time he cancelled because something wrong with his motorbike. The third time he cancelled just with no reason. And he was pretty slow at replying text or email. After the third cancellation, I was upset and complained to his supervisor. Also I still have 5 sessions left in my account. The supervisor said he would give me a "definitive answer" in two days. But after two days, there was no response.

Today, I emailed the supervisor regarding the 5 session in my account again. He says he talked with the trainer and he is happy to continue training me. I was like WTF?? It sounds like it was my problem with the training. There are only two male trainers in this gym and the other one's schedule does not really match mine.

So should I still train with this trainer? I am kind of concerned of training with him..And I am also worried about my sessions in my account....

BTW, I just feel so weird with the whole thing. I thought trainers need clients, but one trainer just keeps cancelling appointment and no responses on text or call, and the other one just has very limited availability in this gym.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hell no. I would not give this guy another chance. Any reason why you can't train with one of the female trainers?
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Hell no. I would not give this guy another chance. Any reason why you can't train with one of the female trainers?
    Thanks for your reply. Yes, there are two female trainers in the gym. Is it kinda weird that a female trainer teaches weight lifting to a guy? I do not want to be laughed by others...

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Time to move on to a new trainer. Gender is irrelevant as is age, etc.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nimabi001 View Post
    Thanks for your reply. Yes, there are two female trainers in the gym. Is it kinda weird that a female trainer teaches weight lifting to a guy? I do not want to be laughed by others...
    I don't think it's weird at all. I will, though, say that a female trainer is more likely to make you work out your legs .

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Dots=429.01

KingDanny22 is a name known to all. (+5000) KingDanny22 is a name known to all. (+5000) KingDanny22 is a name known to all. (+5000) KingDanny22 is a name known to all. (+5000) KingDanny22 is a name known to all. (+5000) KingDanny22 is a name known to all. (+5000) KingDanny22 is a name known to all. (+5000) KingDanny22 is a name known to all. (+5000) KingDanny22 is a name known to all. (+5000) KingDanny22 is a name known to all. (+5000) KingDanny22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is it kinda weird that a female trainer teaches weight lifting to a guy? I do not want to be laughed by others...
    Don't worry about the gender dude that doesn't matter at all just listen to what their teaching and telling you to do, if they have the time to laugh then they're obviously not focused on their own workout

I am the OP. This is what he emailed me this morning. Should I trust him again or this is bull****..?

Immense apologies for my extended absence and delayed response in getting back to you before today! My life has taken a few unexpected and difficult pitfalls of late, and I am still putting the pieces back together.

Heather has contacted me in urgency to express immense frustration on your behalf, which is perfectly understandable and completely justified. We’ve spoken at length to determine the best way to help you achieve your fitness goals, are still very confident that we can provide a sustained, highly effective and mutually convenient solution.

I am committed and personally invested in your success, and will utilize my skill set and training expertise to continue to guide you toward a full achievement of your health and performance aspirations!

Now that many of my personal fires have been put out, and my life is somewhat back in order, I would love to take some time to speak with you about your schedule!

At the moment, my cell phone is disconnect; as such, I am unable to send or receive calls and / or text messages, unfortunately. Email, however, is a perfectly viable medium for us to maintain close and continued communication!

I am still available to train 3 x per week per our previous conversation, however, I think it would be best for us to reconfigure ideal meeting times.

When it’s most convenient for you, please feel free to email me any and all available times that you are able to meet! I’m sure we can determine a great training schedule that will work for you!!

You’re a highly committed, focused man with tremendous potential! And I’m excited and extremely thankful for another opportunity to be your coach!

I look forward to hearing back from you soon,

Yours In Health,

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    If he can't even keep a phone connected he's useless. Get another trainer.

Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    If he can't even keep a phone connected he's useless. Get another trainer.
    This, and he can't even keep the same times he had agreed to earlier. "I think it would be best for us to reconfigure ideal meeting times."

Best Dots=429.01

cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you worry about getting laughed at by others, you aren't going to do that well (in life, not just in working out). I have many female rugby friends who I would trust far more to train me than 99% of the average male trainers at any regular gym. Just because a trainer lacks a penis doesn't mean she's going to have you doing pilates or 80s-style aerobics.
    Aaron Bennett
    Denver Harlequins Rugby
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #29 -!!!---!!!-

RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RH709 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Move on. Stop even considering this person.
    Wish him luck with future clients but unfortunately your faith in him has been dissolved.
    *Misc Mechanical Engineer Crew*
    *Vasectomy crew*
    *Denver Broncos crew*
    *Kawasaki Motorcycle crew*

amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000)
    At the moment, my cell phone is disconnect
    Probably because he can't keep his clients so he isn't getting paid.
    Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training, 3rd Edition
    No other book ever written provides such detailed instruction on every aspect of the basic barbell exercises.

Print: https://amzn.com/0982522738
    eBook: https://amzn.com/B006XJR5ZA

ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Drop the idiot. Get a female trainer. Most female trainers actually push their male clients harder than fellow male trainers in my experience.

I personally would love to train with a female coach, and I'm a certified PT myself.
    Banish The Omen