ItsJustKfoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Urgent Fat Loss Help!

Hi, I could really use some guidance with losing weight fast. I currently weigh 20 stone and I am sick of being like this, I need some basic help in what to do with weights/cardio/diets, I was thinking about starting weight watchers because I have heard good things about it. My other problem is man boobs, yes I know comical...but this isn't comical to me. I really need to find a way to lose the chest fat and build some muscle instead, any help would be very grateful.

Thanks!

gcjager is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gcjager is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gcjager is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gcjager is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gcjager is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gcjager is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gcjager is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gcjager is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gcjager is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gcjager is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gcjager is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seriously congrats on reaching this decision. These forums have a ton of great information. Read the stickies in this forum for some great insight into losing fat. Read the stickies in the nutrition forum for some amazing tips on great foods and recipes that fit your new life style. Read the stickies in the workout program forum for information on which routines are best for beginners, and pick one of the beginner routines in the stickies and read the entire thread of questions and answers.

This forum is a cornucopia of great information with tons of knowledgeable and helpful people willing to share their years of experience. Read, read and read a little more. Pretty much any question you could have has been answered a hundred times

And if you find no answers, feel free to ask!

Good luck, bud it's a struggle, but it's worth it. The confidence alone that comes with a slimmer physique inspires me to keep the weight off everyday, even 4 years later!