Registered User nolimitsfor2003's Avatar
    nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How can you do 4 weeks normal diet and 2 weeks keto diet.

I was looking at some old post and I saw that fittnesman was eating a couple weeks normal and a couple weeks keto i have been on keto for almost four months so I need a brake.

my plan is to eat low gi carbs moderately and moderate protein and low good fats for four weeks. I would be eating a little above maintence nothing major.and then go on keto for two weeks and keep it strict

would i put on on fat making that transiton from keto to normal diet. every four weeks?
    no great man ever thought him self so

with out the mind the body weight don't mean nothing

Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    have a look at the ABCDE diet, you do 2 weeks of massive bulking then 2 weeks cutting. obviosuly, the cutting cycle would be keto which would make it easier the fact that you have to go 5000 deficit calorie intake after eating like a pig for 2 weeks

Registered User nolimitsfor2003's Avatar
    nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nolimitsfor2003 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have the general idea of what that diet plan envolves. I just didnt know that the cutting was keto and the bulking was a normal diet.
    no great man ever thought him self so

with out the mind the body weight don't mean nothing

Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by nolimitsfor2003
    i have the general idea of what that diet plan envolves. I just didnt know that the cutting was keto and the bulking was a normal diet.
    actually, for the abcde diet, it doesnt say to cut on keto especifically, but i would highly reccommend it, mainly because the purpose of it is to go down 800 cals when you are cutting down, and thats very hard if you dont use keto. The thing is, also how you should carb up? because going for 2 weeks keto, low calorie, and having to do exercise, youll probably burn some muscle (which is why the author of this diet didnt espcify using ketosis for the cutting part). I would say, adding the "above maintenence" carb up as in a CKD is pushing it too much and being a greedy pig, because you have already being 2 weeks eating like a mofo. However, the idea is to base the cutting cycle with low carb style to make the most out of it, and thats where the daunting task starts, maybe cycle your carbs, or do some small carb ups more frequently, though this defeats the idea of ketosis.