Elbreezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to working out. Any advice on my situation?

Hey guys. So I'm on the slim side and was previously chubby. I'm looking to tighten my skin as well and gain some mass and stay lean. So far I eat a lot. No fast or junk food. Usually all home cooked. If I eat a lot and workout which consists of weight training and running 1.5 miles every other workout will I gain some mass? Any tips to get where I want? I've been working out every day for like two weeks and starting to like it. Comparing old pictures I put on some mass but my waist is a bit thicker. Again, any help would be great. Thanks!

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    startingstrength.com

amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000) amsgator is just really nice. (+1000)
    My signature.
    Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training, 3rd Edition
    No other book ever written provides such detailed instruction on every aspect of the basic barbell exercises.

Print: https://amzn.com/0982522738
    eBook: https://amzn.com/B006XJR5ZA

mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What the two people above me said, hands down. Oh, and ease up on the running for now.
    www.metalheadconfessions.com

Instagram: confessionsofanangrymetalhead

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Elbreezy View Post
    Hey guys. So I'm on the slim side and was previously chubby. I'm looking to tighten my skin as well and gain some mass and stay lean. So far I eat a lot. No fast or junk food. Usually all home cooked. If I eat a lot and workout which consists of weight training and running 1.5 miles every other workout will I gain some mass? Any tips to get where I want? I've been working out every day for like two weeks and starting to like it. Comparing old pictures I put on some mass but my waist is a bit thicker. Again, any help would be great. Thanks!
    Muscle grows during protein synthesis. This is essentially the process of torn muscle fibers (the result of weight training) restructuring and becoming harder and stronger as a result of cellular repair. This process happens during rest. So, I think you should be sure to add some rest days. As a beginner, we all are the same. We have so much excitement, so much desire but so little patience. Trust in the power of rest brother. It will enable you to reach your fullest potential and it will reduce then risk of injury.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Makuly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makuly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makuly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makuly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makuly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makuly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makuly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makuly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makuly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makuly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Makuly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would advise learning from someone at a higher level to facilitate your growing process. Contact me for coaching I will teach you everything you need to know !
    Last edited by Makuly; 08-21-2016 at 06:37 AM.

Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oneside1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try out SL 5x5. I think its the best workout routine. Most strength workouts are based on it or almost the same as that one. Works great.

RowYourBoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowYourBoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowYourBoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowYourBoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowYourBoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowYourBoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowYourBoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowYourBoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowYourBoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowYourBoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) RowYourBoat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Full body high frequency training is the best training for beginners
    *Opening a gym in Mexico by the year 2026
    *Arnoldo Schwarzenegger will continue Arnold's legacy

cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    StrongLifts is based on the old 5x5 program designed long before the guy who made it was born. Those other 5x5 programs are more likely based on those older programs (Reg Park's and Bill Starr's being two common ones).
    Aaron Bennett
    Denver Harlequins Rugby
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #29 -!!!---!!!-

cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cthulhupun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Keep it simple. Buy Starting Strength. Read it. Do the program exactly as laid out, and do the lifts exactly as described.
    http://aasgaardco.com/store/books/st...l-training-413
    Last edited by cthulhupun; 08-25-2016 at 11:31 AM. Reason: add link
    Aaron Bennett
    Denver Harlequins Rugby
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #29 -!!!---!!!-