Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The times I have been unemployed have been the best times of my life.

Late nights working on my blog, lifting each day, perfecting diet, swims at the beach, playing video games talking shut with the boys, picking up sloots...

I got some bad news for you bruh if you think it's gunna get better with a job. I have time for none of that now. All I do is work, rot, repeat.

zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14 zackk14
    yep

TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TLTrooper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Find out what's so new, most people don't know about it.

Every time someone asks me what I have my money in, or when I see threads like these, I usually post about the one company I have my money in; Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals. Its a research company that recently transitioned its name from Arrowhead Research. Basically, its a company that is looking to cure Hepatitis B and other diseases. I have my money in it solely because of their delivery technology. It has the ability to carry the payload to the virus nucleus and stop production of viral proteins that no other company (including big pharma) has been able to achieve without major side effects. Also, their cancer drug has shown to destroy the tumors from within without chemo or other negatives. Knockdown %'s are in the 70-upper 90's, all without adverse events (reaction, death, etc).

I have a little under 13k invested and I hope to see a decent pop by EOY. The proof of concept is already there and most of us investors are just waiting for news on M&A's, licensing or whatever form of capital creation that will solidify further research and development. Don't spend your money in real estate and be very careful putting your money in the stock market, would be my default advice lol, but I'm already far too vested into this company and cannot back out now.

ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000) ImUTI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TLTrooper View Post

Every time someone asks me what I have my money in, or when I see threads like these, I usually post about the one company I have my money in; Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals. Its a research company that recently transitioned its name from Arrowhead Research. Basically, its a company that is looking to cure Hepatitis B and other diseases. I have my money in it solely because of their delivery technology. It has the ability to carry the payload to the virus nucleus and stop production of viral proteins that no other company (including big pharma) has been able to achieve without major side effects. Also, their cancer drug has shown to destroy the tumors from within without chemo or other negatives. Knockdown %'s are in the 70-upper 90's, all without adverse events (reaction, death, etc).

I have a little under 13k invested and I hope to see a decent pop by EOY. The proof of concept is already there and most of us investors are just waiting for news on M&A's, licensing or whatever form of capital creation that will solidify further research and development. Don't spend your money in real estate and be very careful putting your money in the stock market, would be my default advice lol, but I'm already far too vested into this company and cannot back out now.
    why are u against real estate?

ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I was at my breaking point this is what I would do.

Sve up $50K... get a loan for another $60K.

Take the $110K and invest in a penny stock.

If it rises 1,000+% you're set for life.

If it goes to zero - move to South America and start a small farm.

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChristianBBer View Post
    If I was at my breaking point this is what I would do.

Sve up $50K... get a loan for another $60K.

Take the $110K and invest in a penny stock.

If it rises 1,000+% you're set for life.

If it goes to zero - move to South America and start a small farm.

Solid plan

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL @ all the generic/regurgitated advice from 20yo's ITT

Honestly OP, I have no idea. Currently stuck in the rat race as well.

Was pressured to go to college by my family for 100% of my life. Went even though i didn't want to and absolutely hated it. For some reason they thought college makes you successful and I would be a complete failure if I didn't go. What a load of chit that is.

Had a business right out of college and made really good money. Family told me it was a bad idea cuz i wasn't doing exactly what they wanted me to.... they were retarded. Had a great time all the time. Was doing a lot of drugs tho. Then our fukcing colo govenor made my business illegal in 2013. Then i got arrested for doing stupid chit. Currently slaving away in a corporate environment for chit money while being told how well i'm doing by most people close to me.

Been trying to figure out what I would like to do that makes decent money. But currently stuck in this fukcing corporate loop.
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

r̸̺̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ r̸̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ Lolip0p's Avatar
    Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Negged for reddit suggestion
    You would skip out on great financial advice, simply because the rest of reddit is full of SJW? The intelligence of the misc continues to astound me, there's tons of great info on /personalfinance and you're only hurting yourself by not checking it out.

Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wait and see if Oil will go down to $30. Put all 30k on Oil 3x Bull ETF. Wait till Oil is $75 again, which it will within the next couple years, and make a couple 100k.

EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) EnviousBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm glad I'm not alone. Helps me cope somewhat knowing everyone else in the world is in the same boat.
    It's pretty sad though that no one does anything about it...

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by qportx View Post
    some of you fuking retards saying 9-5 is nothing and you do work harder... you go full retard if you think thats the issue here.
    watch this video, trust me its worth the 5 minutes. im on the same route op. step by step escaping the shiet. we gona make it.

Repped

Registered Fiend MartialArtist06's Avatar
    MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MartialArtist06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Prosper.com

DO NOT BREAK THESE RULES

- Invest in $25 increments. It's going to take you awhile to find ONLY the safe loans but have patience. if you can't, don't try this method. (Diversification and low risk)

- Only invest in people who have ZERO defaults, ZERO derogatory items, ZERO delinquent in the last 7/10 years and a credit score at or above 700. I have never had someone default on a loan like this, who would ruin a 700 credit score for a small loan..

- only invest in loans that offer 10% or higher interest

- reinvest your interest to make interest on interest

30k wont get you out of the rat race but once you begin your interest empire it will grow.
    **Weak ass stats**
    Parallel Squat - 315lbs, 1 rep
    Bench Press - 262.5lbs, 1 rep
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    [NO FAP: Month] = Failure 19/30 days
    <^>(-_-)<^> the mods.

playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazon private label business.

/thread

/thread again for good measure. you're welcome OP.
    I lift therefore I am.

liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    quit, have a 2month break where u do nothing, find a new job. it's your job, not work. a lot of jobs are easy and relaxed and certianly don't require as many hours as you're implying.

NattyAsFuk is just really nice. (+1000) NattyAsFuk is just really nice. (+1000) NattyAsFuk is just really nice. (+1000) NattyAsFuk is just really nice. (+1000) NattyAsFuk is just really nice. (+1000) NattyAsFuk is just really nice. (+1000) NattyAsFuk is just really nice. (+1000) NattyAsFuk is just really nice. (+1000) NattyAsFuk is just really nice. (+1000) NattyAsFuk is just really nice. (+1000) NattyAsFuk is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to be in your situation OP. I had 10k for a house deposit w/ ex before breakup and partied half of it away over six months or so, then used the rest to quit my job and re skill to gain employment in the mines here (blue collar).

I grossed nearly 12k in the first four weeks of this financial year which i'm using to pay off my car, travel and get myself in a position where I can get into fulltime study next year (currently doing a degree in Marine Biology by correspondence)

The way i see it, if you find something you love doing you can earn a living from you never work a day in your life.

My other ambition would be to run a scuba dive school in Thailand or Indonesia.

theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TLTrooper View Post

at what price did you get in?

antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Among the safest bet is to put it all on the S&P 500
    invest it slowly in monthly payments over the next year or two, then leave it in there and pretend it doesn't exist

$30k is nothing but in 20 years it could become more than $130k. If you continue to work and invest regularly, you could be financially independent in 20 years
    *** Canadian Crew ***
    *** Misc Snowboard Crew ***
    *** The Leafs are gonna make it next year crew ***
    *** Murse Crew ***

Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Invest in a Maseratti it will make your everyday commutes more fun
    -Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

-I'd rather live life saying "I failed" than "I could have"

TheFomo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFomo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFomo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFomo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFomo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFomo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFomo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFomo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFomo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFomo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheFomo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Learn technical analysis and trade cryptocurrencies.

Learn to code and write a script that trades forex an or cryptocurrencies.

Learn to count cards and or make a HUD for online poker.

These ways are the quickest way I know to make $$$.

I've put in over 4 years into coding and now have system that earns very good money.

Nothing comes without effort though. You have to be willing to learn otherwise you will lose your money or make few gains.
    Finding the meaning of life on the misc crew.

Bump for more advice

No one has given any good ideas. Guess I will be stuck grinding for my entire life, everything just passing by me...

Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Savux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey OP, I hate the 9-5 as well and made a similar thread yesterday trying to reach out for some help.

Not the exact same situation as you but a similar desire so you may also find some of the advice helpful!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1455760033

TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TR88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EnviousBrah View Post
    No one has given any good ideas. Guess I will be stuck grinding for my entire life, everything just passing by me...
    fkn lol, with that attitude you failed the day you were born boyo, tours over, if you cant find a way to make more $ with 30k you are doomed
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000) Evlve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The best way to become successful is to become an expert in a field you are passionate about. If you're in the top 5% of a field in terms of expertise then you will get paid accordingly. Becoming an expert in what you are passionate about is "easy" all you have to do is learn everythig that is currently out there and then start contributing your own ideas/theories to the top. Takes years to learn, but it's better then a lifetime wasted trying trying to figure out what quick trick is going to make you a millionaire.

Take a three-six month sebatical with 10-20% of what you saved. Enjoy yourself, spend time in nature, go back to your roots, find out what you want to contribute to society and the world during your time on this planet, find people that are doing that, and treat them to coffee/lunch so you can pick their brain. People that are happy with their lives are almost always happy to help out.

Good luck

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Figure out an invention and make a prototype

Start your business

Profit.

DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeusExTerra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i work for a tech startup that i legitimately love and feel passionate about. help businesses solve problems in an ever-expanding digital marketplace. also making $90k/yr already.

so i dont know that feel. i have thought about "the dream" of going out and running your own business, but then done the math and realized it takes 10 times the effort. maybe when i am 30 and have a lot more experience under my belt, i will do my own thing. but quite happy right now indeed.

Originally Posted by DeusExTerra View Post
    i work for a tech startup that i legitimately love and feel passionate about. help businesses solve problems in an ever-expanding digital marketplace. also making $90k/yr already.

so i dont know that feel. i have thought about "the dream" of going out and running your own business, but then done the math and realized it takes 10 times the effort. maybe when i am 30 and have a lot more experience under my belt, i will do my own thing. but quite happy right now indeed.
    Keep coping. Your time is not your own

Collider is not very helpful. (-500) Collider is not very helpful. (-500) Collider is not very helpful. (-500) Collider is not very helpful. (-500) Collider is not very helpful. (-500) Collider is not very helpful. (-500) Collider is not very helpful. (-500) Collider is not very helpful. (-500) Collider is not very helpful. (-500) Collider is not very helpful. (-500) Collider is not very helpful. (-500)
    LOL @ people who say 9-5 is the best there is, that's like saying oh well you only lost a hand instead of an arm. Yeah, the rat race is slavery, not only for the money, but you actually become a slave in your mind.
    lurking since 2008 crew

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    The majority of small businesses are complete failure. Odds are you'll blow through the 30k, fail, and be unemployed and broke. Your most realistic options are find a job you enjoy more that takes less time. And start a small business in your side time.

Keep in mind. Operating a business usually takes far more then 40h per week. Depending on what type of business you may be looking at more of 60-80 hours per week. And its not like your getting paid more to put in that extra time. That's just whats required to flourish/things to take off.
    Don't bother breathing some reality into this thread. Miscers don't want to hear that.

All you have to do is start a business brah. Put a few hours in each day and jack off the rest. You'll on EZ street in a few months
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EnviousBrah View Post
    Find a job you really enjoy so it won't feel like you're working.

The reason you have this "grinding" mentality is because a job has to be tedious and boring for it to be considered a job.

Once you find something you like, you will be motivated to work hard.
    47 year old guy; 5'5"