Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Unhappy I took an exam yesterday and failed :(

My company paid to have me and others in the company get certified, it was a 2 and a half day crash course with the test online on the 3rd day (yesterday) and I failed with a score of 64.

I don 't know what happen, not sure if my mind is preoccupied with my docs appointment on Monday for my MRI results or if I just flat out fcked up, but the end result is I failed. I am not sure if others failed because no one knows anyone score. However I do know that one of them passed with a 97 as I spoke to him before I left.

Feeling like a failure this morning
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pick yourself up, study and take it again. Failure is just an obstacle strong people like you will overcome. It is only a failure if you do not try until you succeed.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A bunch of us went through a certification course (week long with a written exam) at a former company I worked at. The company was dishing out big bucks for this certification and had intended to release a press release to pump up customers assurance of the quality of our products as all members involved were certified We all received our results privately (personal email addresses), but the boss requested that we forward the email to him as he was responsible for collecting this data. Apparently one of the emails was not in the same format as all the others and this made the boss very suspicious. The boss already had a chip on his shoulder for this particular individual and figured this guy was lying to him. Lets just say a lot of HR policies were broken that day to figure out if the guy was lying or not. It was brutal. In the end, the company issuing out the exam marks made a mistake, and the guy actually had failed. But because of this, the press release didn't go out, and the boss mad a point to make this guys life a living hell.

The guy who failed was so stressed out about this that he actually re-did the test ($500) out of his pocket and passed the second time. But buy this time it was too late... and the boss just became totally unreasonable. Yes this is how things went at this company.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Should have been listening in class instead of miscing ...

It happens, as mentioned I would see if there is an opportunity to re-take it soon while what you did learn is still fresh, as well as remembering the types of questions on the exam to study up on.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BH--what was the MRI for? Last I had heard, that last cortisone shot really helped, right? Did it wear off right away or something?
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post

It happens, as mentioned I would see if there is an opportunity to re-take it soon while what you did learn is still fresh, as well as remembering the types of questions on the exam to study up on.
    LOL, yeah I am asking when can I retake it and I am going to study more. Maybe once I get the results from the MRI my mind will be at ease unless of course I find out I have a tumor or something

Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    BH--what was the MRI for? Last I had heard, that last cortisone shot really helped, right? Did it wear off right away or something?
    The MRI was done on my brain.
    On the list for Bannukah

Just found out 2 other people also failed besides me so I don't feel so bad.
    On the list for Bannukah

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

The MRI was done on my brain.
    Oh sh-t, why?
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh sh-t, why?
    They were just checking to see if it was there after reading some posts on here

I think he said he was getting really bad headaches, looking at the vascular tissue.

Good luck with that though BH, that's gotta be stressful.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My company paid to have me and others in the company get certified, it was a 2 and a half day crash course with the test online on the 3rd day (yesterday) and I failed with a score of 64.

I don 't know what happen, not sure if my mind is preoccupied with my docs appointment on Monday for my MRI results or if I just flat out fcked up, but the end result is I failed. I am not sure if others failed because no one knows anyone score. However I do know that one of them passed with a 97 as I spoke to him before I left.

John, I failed so many tests, it's not even funny. Testing is a skill and not everyone is good at it. And, they don't always show what you know about the subject. And, yes, when you are stressed about other things, you won't do as well.

Successful people will tell you that it is when you don't put yourself in situations where you might fail that you become a failure. When you push yourself to do new things, you will fail. It's what you do with the failure that matter - so yeah study more and take it again.

Good luck on the MRI results. I feel you. Waiting for tests results is super stressful.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Oh sh-t, why?
    Been getting a pulsing pain in the back of my head that goes to the top/middle of my head. It is not a headache per se but a pain that ironically happens when I lay down. When they occur I get dizzy and nauseous.

They were just checking to see if it was there after reading some posts on here

I think he said he was getting really bad headaches, looking at the vascular tissue.

Good luck with that though BH, that's gotta be stressful.
    Yeah it is stressful as sh!t, man.

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    John, I failed so many tests, it's not even funny. Testing is a skill and not everyone is good at it. And, they don't always show what you know about the subject. And, yes, when you are stressed about other things, you won't do as well.

Successful people will tell you that it is when you don't put yourself in situations where you might fail that you become a failure. When you push yourself to do new things, you will fail. It's what you do with the failure that matter - so yeah study more and take it again.

Good luck on the MRI results. I feel you. Waiting for tests results is super stressful.
    Thanks sweetie, I don't feel so bad now as I am not the only one who failed, I guess misery loves company right?
    On the list for Bannukah

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some people suck at testing. I suck at testing. I took a mini-course that was a series of courses with tests at the end of each course. The grade was scored on a weighted rating based on number of correct answers and overall time taken. I actually had one of the highest scores in the class, but because I was one of the last to finish out of 12 people (they all left one by one while I plodded on, lol), I was a no-pass.

They merged my group with another later and I out-performed most everyone including the ones who passed the test.

This shyte gets stupid sometimes.
    Last edited by V-240; 07-30-2016 at 11:43 PM. Reason: typo
    I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

Originally Posted by V-240 View Post
    Some people suck at testing. I suck at testing. I took a mini-course that was a series of courses with tests at the end of each course. The grade was scored on a weighted rating based on number of correct answers and overall time taken. I actually had one of the highest scores in the class, but because I was one of the last to finish out of 12 people (they all left one by one while I plodded on, lol), I was a no-pass.

They merged my group with another later and I out-performed most everyone included the ones who passed the test.

This shyte gets stupid sometimes.
    One guy did not even come to the workshops, he just studied the book came in on the 3rd day and passed the exam, but I work with him on a daily basis and he doesn't know sh!t when it comes to day to day process/procedures.
    On the list for Bannukah

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMFAO!

Haven't stated it publicly, but.... I'm "in between" jobs right now. Long story short, a company actually found me and tried to hire me, but I fckd up their damn math test! I scored off the charts on their other assessment tests, but this freaking test....geeezus (it was for GM position). It was 18 "word" problems (timed!), which I always sucked at, despite being an A student in advanced algebra in HS. My gawd, thought I was taking SAT's again!

Example of one (made up, of course):

Jane works in the lab at ABC corp. Ryan is her associate. Ryan sometimes has lunch with Bill, who works in IT. Bill, works M-F, but has intermittent days off. Jeff, works with both Jane and Bill, but usually works with Frank, who works in accounts receivable. Frank knows Bill, but doesn't know Jane. Two of the three meet Ted for lunch once a week, always on a Tuesday. Ted knows Jeff, but doesn't know Ryan.

Question: Who is Jane fcking?

I'm like....wtf?
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    LMFAO!

Haven't stated it publicly, but.... I'm "in between" jobs right now. Long story short, a company actually found me and tried to hire me, but I fckd up their damn math test! I scored off the charts on their other assessment tests, but this freaking test....geeezus (it was for GM position). It was 18 "word" problems (timed!), which I always sucked at, despite being an A student in advanced algebra in HS. My gawd, thought I was taking SAT's again!

Example of one (made up, of course):

Jane works in the lab at ABC corp. Ryan is her associate. Ryan sometimes has lunch with Bill, who works in IT. Bill, works M-F, but has intermittent days off. Jeff, works with both Jane and Bill, but usually works with Frank, who works in accounts receivable. Frank knows Bill, but doesn't know Jane. Two of the three meet Ted for lunch once a week, always on a Tuesday. Ted knows Jeff, but doesn't know Ryan.

Question: Who is Jane fcking?

I'm like....wtf?
    On questions like that you choose D: All of the above, then write in "If I get this job will I be working with Jane?" They will then hire you on your wit.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On questions like that you choose D: All of the above, then write in "If I get this job will I be working with Jane?" They will then hire you on your wit.
    Oh, man...you have me rolling . No joke, there were 5 different subjects and 5 different answers for each problem, with no such "None of the above". The corp. recruiter who was trying to hire me hated that I failed it. I told her that that part of the testing was unreasonable. I just came out of an organization (GM for 5yrs) that would have made this gig MUCH easier. Funny stuff...............
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should argue that the test was racially biased! I've always found that one amusing, because I'm black but have always been a great test taker. To the point where I developed some terrible study habits and got cocky about it. It bit me in the butt once in college.

We had just gotten the mother of all snow storms that lasted for days leading up to one of my exams. Most of us thought final exams would be rescheduled altogether. Wrong...this was Michigan, and they expected you to find your way to class by any means necessary. We had the kind of accumulation that was measured in FEET, not inches. Driving wasn't an option for anyone with a car, as they hadn't even started clearing the roads yet as we were still getting hit with snow. This was a "dig your car out to find it" kind of a storm. My exam location was roughly 2 miles from my apartment. I had to walk thru 2 miles of snow...with more snow coming down on my head...with it up to my thighs in some parts (I'm short, so it's not THAT bad, LOL). At this point I should probably mention it was a Calculus exam. That's how cocky I had gotten, I thought I could show up and wing Calculus! After 20 minutes I realized I was doomed, as it wasn't even a multiple choice exam. So I had to walk 2 miles back home...in the snow...with a valuable lesson learned.

Lucky for me it wasn't uphill both ways.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    Lucky for me it wasn't uphill both ways.
    If it was you could have used calculus to determine the total volume of snow you displaced at each midpoint.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You failed a test that was for neither pregnancy or STDs, so you are fine.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    If it was you could have used calculus to determine the total volume of snow you displaced at each midpoint.
    Well played sir.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I recently went back to school and realized that my brain is not what it used to be, I can't remember chit As at all Haven't failed anything yet, but it's nothing like when I went to school when I was younger Don't sweat it, you will do better next time

You'll think I'm joking, but.....I'm pretty much done with being top dog....I'm seriously considering being a door greeter at Walmart (well, kind of serious). I'm just "done" with corporate America (not a bad thing....I've just done my time).

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You'll think I'm joking, but.....I'm pretty much done with being top dog....I'm seriously considering being a door greeter at Walmart (well, kind of serious). I'm just "done" with corporate America (not a bad thing....I've just done my time).
    Been telling my boss all I need is 8 more yrs and then I can retire, he has never said much about it but today for the 1st time he said all he wants as well is another 8 or so yrs out of the place. I wouldn't not work at all but I could do something part time that I enjoy.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Been telling my boss all I need is 8 more yrs and then I can retire, he has never said much about it but today for the 1st time he said all he wants as well is another 8 or so yrs out of the place. I wouldn't not work at all but I could do something part time that I enjoy.
    Greg, I've either owned my own business or run someone else's my whole life. Like you, I cannot NOT work. I'm scheduled to see a child hood friend in late Aug. he's been retired (detective) for almost 6yrs. Don't get me started....lol

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My brother retired from the Air Force at the ripe old age of 45 after putting in 22 yrs. He would have stayed longer but was basically forced out because he had a pacemaker implanted and he's 5 yrs younger than I am. Anyways he works at Home Depot just for the hell of it and actually enjoys it.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) debandmikeb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Many years ago, while between jobs, I decided I might try an auto insurance adjuster. I had worked in the parts department for all my life (up till then) always with a close connection with the body shop. Looking at cars, ordering and procuring parts, stuff like that. I took the night course and took the written exam, which I passed. Then came the test to actually "write up" a car. We were responsable for bringing our own set of crash books and I had managed to gather all but one, the European edition. The door opened and in rolled a Saab! I had to wait until someone had finished so that I could borrow their book. By the time that happened, I was so flustered I didn't know the roof from the fender.

Needless to say, I failed a test that I should have killed. Fortunatly, as that door closed, another opened and I got a job at a dealership doing what I do best. I still had the knowlege that I gained by taking the course and that may have made me even better at my job.

Mike

ps...good luck, John
    Last edited by debandmikeb; 07-29-2016 at 04:54 PM. Reason: speeling

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    My brother retired from the Air Force at the ripe old age of 45 after putting in 22 yrs. He would have stayed longer but was basically forced out because he had a pacemaker implanted and he's 5 yrs younger than I am. Anyways he works at Home Depot just for the hell of it and actually enjoys it.
    Nothing wrong with that. So, you're saying that your brother is a productive citizen? Tell him I said thanks for his service, and wish him well in his "new" life.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know an upper-management silicon valley millionaire and he told me once that he would like to retire and be a Walmart greeter. I thought he was joking, but he was serious.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

John, don't sweat it man. I took a Series 7 once and it destroyed me. I straight failed it bad. Study and take the test again and you will be fine. Good luck buddy on the MRI results. Please keep us informed.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Test taking is definitely a skill. Learn how to see what fits, and what doesn't. General ebb and flow of a question will almost always rule out 2 of the wrong answers. Some chit you just have to know, but usually you can improve your odds with good reasoning without knowing anything.