Thread: Bulk or cut?

Joseperezzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulk or cut?

Hey guys ok so Iunno whether I should keep cutting or to start putting on mass. I don't have a probelm dropping weight but I hate limiting my food! Im not too concerned about being shredded if i was a good size with 10-15% body fat id be happy with that. Right now im 150 lbs and 13% body fat at 5'8. I need to know if i were to start bulking now id just get fat again help!!!

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Joseperezzz View Post
    Hey guys ok so Iunno whether I should keep cutting or to start putting on mass. I don't have a probelm dropping weight but I hate limiting my food! Im not too concerned about being shredded if i was a good size with 10-15% body fat id be happy with that. Right now im 150 lbs and 13% body fat at 5'8. I need to know if i were to start bulking now id just get fat again help!!!
    150lbs at 5'8 and still not under 15%? I wouldn't recommend cutting. Can you post a picture so we can have a better idea please?

tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tlshilling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Joseperezzz View Post
    Lift heavy, keep protein high , and moderate to low carbs. Do your research on the different ways to bulk and diet/nutrition, you can put on a lot of lean mass without gaining fat as long as your diet is on point.
    Height 5'6

Weight 175

Bench 285- Goal 315

Squat 375- Goal 405

Deadlift 385- Goal 455