Thread: body hair

toqchistaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toqchistaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toqchistaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toqchistaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toqchistaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toqchistaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toqchistaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toqchistaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toqchistaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toqchistaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) toqchistaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow body hair

hi guys;

what do you advice me how to remove body hair ?

which is good method ? i think use hair trimmer , if i used hair trimmer i know that my body hair soon will rise but will be my hair rough?

is anything method that my body hair won't rise ? i'm 17 old now;

toughnoodles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    most bodybuilders wax their bodies.

Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Azthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    start lifting before shaving

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use nair hair removal cream and it works great for me. Also has the benefit of added moisturizers and makes your skin feel and look amazing with no sides (at least for me anyways)
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.