Thread: Help me...

iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy Help me...

I lost all motivation. It all started after quitting my job. After that I kinda just sat there fuc*ing rotting . I didn't do anything useful just sat there playing video games and wasting time. Started gaining fat and anxiety started hitting me turning me into a miserable lil b*tch so I was too self conscious to go to the gym or even step out of the house. I was in the phase for 2 months. Then I moved to new city and decided to change its been 2 months here and barely making progress. No gym near by like there used to be. I am stuck using the apartment's fitness center which doesn't even have Dumbbells ..... Fuc*ing kill me it only has machines. Seriously tho this isn't me 5 months ago I was in such a great shape, I was outgoing and girls used to always hit on me. It all happened too fast. It kills me that I lost old self damn I used to go to the gym almost daily for like 3 years I would spend like 3 hours there. It was great I loved it. Stress maybe a part of it cause I just turned 18 moved away from ppl I know. no collage no job barely any friends no motivation. Still with parents no license. I need to turn my life around before it gets worse. Btw I gained weight and look like a potato . I need to get back to lifting. Any advice will be appricated. I kinda rambled a lot :/ fml

MitkoKazakov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MitkoKazakov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MitkoKazakov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MitkoKazakov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MitkoKazakov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MitkoKazakov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MitkoKazakov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MitkoKazakov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MitkoKazakov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MitkoKazakov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MitkoKazakov has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iHateChicken View Post
    I lost all motivation. It all started after quitting my job. After that I kinda just sat there fuc*ing rotting . I didn't do anything useful just sat there playing video games and wasting time. Started gaining fat and anxiety started hitting me turning me into a miserable lil b*tch so I was too self conscious to go to the gym or even step out of the house. I was in the phase for 2 months. Then I moved to new city and decided to change its been 2 months here and barely making progress. No gym near by like there used to be. I am stuck using the apartment's fitness center which doesn't even have Dumbbells ..... Fuc*ing kill me it only has machines. Seriously tho this isn't me 5 months ago I was in such a great shape, I was outgoing and girls used to always hit on me. It all happened too fast. It kills me that I lost old self damn I used to go to the gym almost daily for like 3 years I would spend like 3 hours there. It was great I loved it. Stress maybe a part of it cause I just turned 18 moved away from ppl I know. no collage no job barely any friends no motivation. Still with parents no license. I need to turn my life around before it gets worse. Btw I gained weight and look like a potato . I need to get back to lifting. Any advice will be appricated. I kinda rambled a lot :/ fml
    Hey man, we all have our ups and downs, don't let it get to you. You're going through a rough period with a lot of changes in your life so it's natural to feel a bit lost.

Anyway, it seems to me what you lack right now is a compelling vision for your life that really INSPIRES you.

If I were you, I'd sit down with a pen and paper and I would do the following exercise (it's a modified exercise from Tony Robbins):

1. Decide what you really want and what is preventing you from having it now - in this step you really gotta describe what you want your life to look like in vivid detail. This includes the health and fitness aspect of your life but also all other aspects. First you might even want to just sit back and visualise your perfect outcome - what physical shape are you in, what do you do, who are you with. Really let yourself dream for a bit and go in detail.

After you've described what's basically your perfect life, describe what's preventing you from having it right now. In your case it might be different limiting behaviours like lack of focus or procrastination but you know best so you'll have to go through the exercise yourself.

2. Get leverage. Associate massive pain to not changing the behaviour that's preventing you from having what you want now and massive pleasure to changing now - you do this by answering 2 questions:

What is this behaviour costing me now mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually? What is this behaviour going to cost me 5, 10, 20 years from now mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually? - you basically project your life into the future and realise how miserable you're going to be if you continue living life as you do now.

What will I gain if I change my behaviour NOW? What will I gain 5, 10, 20 years from now? - here you project your life into the future and realise how awesome it will be if you get your sh*t together.

Your vision should really compel you to work your ass off to achieve it.

Anyway the next step would be to set specific goals with deadlines for all areas of your life but you can find loads of articles on that online.

Lastly, what always keeps me in high spirits is to realise that we live in such great times filled with so much opportunities that we're really privileged to be able to pursue a life of our own design.

Whatever you want in life, go and get it

Cheers,

Mitko
    Hey, my name is Mitko Kazakov (aka The Fitness Consistency Coach). I specialize in helping people stay consistent with proper training & nutrition practices in order to develop a phenomenal physique over at MitkoKazakov.com

iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iHateChicken has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thank you, I will definitely try that out. Cool site btw