bero213 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bero213 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bero213 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bero213 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bero213 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bero213 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bero213 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bero213 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bero213 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bero213 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bero213 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

[HELP] Short workout guide

Really I thought google can solve this problem, but I was wrong. I'm not looking for a goddamn book on how-to-gain muscle. I need someone to tell me in a max few sentences how-to gain muscle. At home with just doing workouts with your body.

So no I don't need you to tell me what and when to eat. Just tell me how often and how long do I need to work out, and what are the best chest workouts. Be simple and short. No offense. I really wanna move to working out and away from the internet.

I can't hit the GYM, I can't buy stuff for working out. I'm poor. My body is enough for working out.

Length:
    Time per week:
    Best workouts:

I'm 16, my weight is 63kg, I'm 183cm so yeah you can imagine how I fkn look.

DevBurd is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevBurd is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevBurd is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevBurd is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevBurd is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevBurd is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevBurd is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevBurd is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevBurd is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevBurd is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevBurd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    caloric surplus, progressive overload, each muscle group 2X a week. done muscle gain

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Get on a novice routine like Fierce 5. Follow the instructions without fiddling with anything. Aim to improve how much you can lift or how many reps you can do with a given weight progressively over time.

Eat 300 calories above your maintenance level

Get 3-4 meals per day at widely spaced intervals. Each meal must have a minimum of 30g protein in it. Measure this using myfitnesspal or similar.

Since everyone wants to know about supplements even though none of these are actually critical success factors:
    - use whey to prop up the protein content of 1 or 2 of your meals each day. Real food for the rest.
    - creatine monohydrate
    - vitamin D if you don't get much sunlight
    - fish oil if you don't get much oily fish