Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SMC90 View Post
    In!
    Whoa! ^ good to see you! What's new? How's progress?

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    simple and slow workout journal!!!

bought my ON3P Kartels 108 and bought some atomic STH 16 bindings for them... starting to think skiing...
    Sleepy.

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post
    simple and slow workout journal!!!

bought my ON3P Kartels 108 and bought some atomic STH 16 bindings for them... starting to think skiing...
    ^ nice! I'm starting to get that itch too.

Been traveling a lot lately so mostly boring core workouts on the road cause the gyms have sucked. Back home now and had a nice session tonight. I'll log it in the am.

On side note, check out nzmusclez sick benching. Vid toward bottom of page. Your height I think but only 84.5kg pressing near 170.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...429603&page=30

SMC90 is a name known to all. (+5000) SMC90 is a name known to all. (+5000) SMC90 is a name known to all. (+5000) SMC90 is a name known to all. (+5000) SMC90 is a name known to all. (+5000) SMC90 is a name known to all. (+5000) SMC90 is a name known to all. (+5000) SMC90 is a name known to all. (+5000) SMC90 is a name known to all. (+5000) SMC90 is a name known to all. (+5000) SMC90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nwskier View Post
    Whoa! ^ good to see you! What's new? How's progress?
    I'm still training as hard as ever! trying to get my Bench/SOHP/Squats up with a 7/5/3 program I designed. So far Ive hit 280x3 on bench, 180x3 on SOHP and 305x3 on atg squats. next phase I'll be focusing on weighted chins, Deadlifts.

It looks like your training is going great! injury free? I always love seeing heavy rows and pullups!

ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ardee2124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Skier where you been bro?

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed .... get back to logging man! And enjoy your skiing
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr

Hey guys. What's up.

Yeah going to ease back to logging this week. Took a break from forum as have been traveling, working too much, fighting colds and rehabbing injuries. Fall was busy. Workout posts to resume in another day (off from gym tonight, but full body session tmrw)

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right on bud! Was super jealous of your latest posts on IG!
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    wow both of you back....

funny two things i am very demotivated with training right now and two was going to message you Tim about where to ski in mid February....

Feb 10th for a week, so tempted with Whistler but everything is stupid expensive, all going to be expensive as would have to fly across Atlantic but still... right now leaning towards Breck as SLC i will get in April.... GF would fly to meet me from Houston thats why has to be North America.... any insights???
    Sleepy.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey guys. What's up.

Yeah going to ease back to logging this week. Took a break from forum as have been traveling, working too much, fighting colds and rehabbing injuries. Fall was busy. Workout posts to resume in another day (off from gym tonight, but full body session tmrw)
    Good to know you're still alive Tim ... working, travelling, rehabbing .... so nothing's really changed
    Hope 2016 has been good for you and you have a good 2017!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by scott_donald View Post
    wow both of you back....

funny two things i am very demotivated with training right now and two was going to message you Tim about where to ski in mid February....

Feb 10th for a week, so tempted with Whistler but everything is stupid expensive, all going to be expensive as would have to fly across Atlantic but still... right now leaning towards Breck as SLC i will get in April.... GF would fly to meet me from Houston thats why has to be North America.... any insights???
    Jackson is having one helluva season. Would highly rec over most other places in NA (with maybe exception of Revelstoke or Whistler). Deepest December in over 40 years and the snow keeps on coming. You can also stay in town to save on costs (winter is actually off season in JH) and pricing should be on par with anything you can find in SLC - other than perhaps the US President's Day holiday weekend. In SLC, stayed at the Hyatt Place Cottonwoods last time - great deal - and close to slopes/bus. But JH has almost 2x the snow that Utah has currently. Ditto on Whistler and Revelstoke

SHoot me a pm or email if I can help on other stuff.

As for training, yes Im right there with you and rather demotivated at the moment. Been dealing with a horrible cough on/off the past month and the last couple days have been in/out of clinics getting meds. Plus low back is acting up again (likely due to inactivity because of my cold) and being unable to do proper rehab work consistently in gym. HOping for a change in another week when I'm finally healthy.

Really haven't had much time for forums since moving here, job is killer and working long hours (I enjoy it, but it's not the best for work/life balance). Def makes it challenging to find time to be consistent. In the past i'm used to lifting 5-6 days per week. Here i'm lucky to get in 3 days/week (on a good week). Definitely a New Year's Resolution to change that.

Originally Posted by moshvr View Post
    Right on bud! Was super jealous of your latest posts on IG!
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Good to know you're still alive Tim ... working, travelling, rehabbing .... so nothing's really changed
    Hope 2016 has been good for you and you have a good 2017!
    thanks guys. last year was certainly a roller coaster of a year.
    real happy to have scored some of that fantastic December powder. But Jan looks to be a bit more a lull on the ski/travel side.

log is still "on hold" as i'm out with a severe cold atm - just stupid amounts of coughing/congestion (nasty!), and once that is gone, will slowly get back to lifting. Still dealing with some low back/disc issues (seems like it never ends) but i'm hopeful that 2017 will bring more positive changes.

Planning to get back on track in the next week or as soon as i'm feeling healthy. Hope you all have been doing well, thanks for checking in.

I'll be back to lifting soon

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jackson is having one helluva season. Would highly rec over most other places in NA (with maybe exception of Revelstoke or Whistler). Deepest December in over 40 years and the snow keeps on coming.
    That's great to hear .... I'm back in Jackson this year after going to Vail and Telluride last year. Still about 8 week for things to go pear shaped but I just checked and it's 142cm mid mtn and 213cm upper mtn

thanks guys. last year was certainly a roller coaster of a year.
    real happy to have scored some of that fantastic December powder. But Jan looks to be a bit more a lull on the ski/travel side.

log is still "on hold" as i'm out with a severe cold atm - just stupid amounts of coughing/congestion (nasty!), and once that is gone, will slowly get back to lifting. Still dealing with some low back/disc issues (seems like it never ends) but i'm hopeful that 2017 will bring more positive changes.

Planning to get back on track in the next week or as soon as i'm feeling healthy. Hope you all have been doing well, thanks for checking in.

I'll be back to lifting soon
    Back still problematic from that car shunt a while back? Good luck with shaking off the cold and getting back to training. Any specific goals for 2017?
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs