I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Skip La Cour - Mass Machine Bodybuilding (Training, Nutrition, Mindset, & Lifestyle)

Hi Guys.

I'm going to start PHASE TWO of this thread.

The first one reached its limit.

The original thread of with hundreds of tips, videos, podcasts, questions answered, well over ONE MILLION views is here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7699061&page=1

Thanks.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IS NOT HAVING THE "RIGHT" DIET THE MAJOR OBSTACLE THAT'S STANDING IN YOUR WAY OF A GREAT BODY?

Take from my ******** Live daily posts at www.********.com/SkipLaCourPage

IS NOT HAVING THE "RIGHT" DIET THE MAJOR OBSTACLE THAT'S STANDING IN YOUR WAY OF A GREAT BODY?

Do you have your training in the gym down with total confidence?

Do you have the mental toughness and the willingness to work hard?

Is your DIET pretty much the ONLY obstacle that's preventing you from enjoying the body that you really want?

IF SO, THEN YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO!

You know that most diet coaches out there WANT you to be confused and have you continue believing that it's some sort of magic, right?

In this video, you'll learn:

-- Why most people can't seem to find the eating plan or diet that's "right" for them.

-- Why most people simply can't stick to their diet no matter how effective they know it is.

-- Why "contest prep" diet coaching is something that's NOT set up for the vast majority of non-competitors to succeed.

-- Why I simply STOPPED selling nutritional plans after working so hard to create that business opportunity and enjoying international success doing so.

-- What motivated me to become the "motivational bodybuilder" many years ago instead of focusing primarily on teaching training and eating strategies.

-- The TRUTH about the so-called "cookie cutter diets" that some fitness professionals out there SWEAR UP AND DOWN that they NEVER give to their clients.

-- Why the fitness professionals who are not so "hardcore" do much, much better in the fitness business than the hardcore ones because they really stress this extremely important fitness success strategy.

-- Why I will NEVER just give somebody a nutritional plan without including these TWO extremely VALUABLE and IMPORTANT mental and emotional mindset training and conditioning features. They'll insure your success.

Send me an email at skip@skiplacour.com if you want to understand what you need to do to succeed FOREVER with your diet--by finally understanding what's REALLY most important.

Think BIG.

-- Skip La Cour
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

It's not about how many sets you do. It's about what you can get out of each one.

Follow me on my ******** page for LIVE BROADCASTS every single day. @SkipLaCourPage www.********.com/SkipLaCourPage

Join my Mass Machine Training 10-Week Challenge with tons of free coaching, information, and inspiration.

GET YOUR FREE MASS MACHINE TRAINING COACHING AUDIO FILES NOW!

www.MassMachineTraining.com

Your FREE Mass Machine Training Coaching Audio Files will be ready for you to download this week. Over 8 hours of training and mindset instruction. 31 different exercises. 15 workouts. 3 different weeks.

===========================

Learn exactly what it takes to pack-on high-quality MUSCLE with MACHINE-like precision. During these 15 different training sessions that are spread out over three different weeks of this Mass Machine Training routine, you'll get the information and inspiration that you need to succeed, succeed faster, and succeed without all of the confusion and overwhelm that you're suffering through now.

Six-Time National Champion Bodybuilder, Skip La Cour, provides you with detailed, NEXT LEVEL explanations of the winning mindset and specific training strategies that you must execute to pack-on so much more rock-solid muscle and in far, far less time.

You'll have your coach, training partner, and new best friend "in your ear" with his over 25 years of training experience all to yourself for a total of over 8 HOURS while you blast through these workouts together.

* 15 different audio files ready to download into your phone or listening device to take with you to the gym.

* These were actually recorded IN THE GYM before and after each set of the actual workouts. You'll hear Skip huffing and puffing, the clanking of the weights, and the buzz of the gym in the background.

* Recorded during Week #1, Week #5, and Week #10 of this Mass Machine Training Routine #1.

* Specific training strategies, next level tips, champion mindset "tricks" and distinctions that only more than 25 years of highest-level intensity and experience can earn you, goal-setting, honest critique and evaluation of each performance, and much more are included in these 8 hours of audio coaching.

Get them now at:
    www.MassMachineTraining.com