DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anyone here ever work at McDonalds?

I just got a mutha ****in ass job at McDonalds b/c my parents kept bugging me about getting a job.

I swear bruh I better be workin in the kitchen or sum **** and not talkin 2 customers.

Any advice/stories about McD's?
    BLM

DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000) DoctorJihad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mohamad99 View Post
    My friend works there, he says it sucks and its disgusting there in the kitchen where they make the food and that ****t, made me swear that i never eat at McDonald's again

Yeah that's pretty much what I've seen people saying everywhere else online :/
    BLM

Spazmolitix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spazmolitix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spazmolitix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spazmolitix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spazmolitix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spazmolitix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spazmolitix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spazmolitix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spazmolitix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Spazmolitix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Friend told me that a guy spilled drinks on the floor and didn't clean it up, then the guy carrying the tray of burgers slipped and dropped the burgers and put them back on the tray to serve.

But I'd never work there on principle anyway, don't wanna help anybody get unhealthy.

tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50) tzamn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fukin nasty. Stay away, go and get a job for $8 an hour anywhere else.
    ▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

B-215/250
    S-275/315
    D-280/350

zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zzzzJake is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I would rather be self employed than work for any business or corporation, let alone mcdonalds. But a job is a job, dont be a bitch and complain about having to work.

Originally Posted by zzzzJake View Post
    I would rather be self employed than work for any business or corporation, let alone mcdonalds. But a job is a job, dont be a bitch and complain about having to work.

I think most people would rather be self-employed, this comment just seems needlessly aggressive though
    BLM

FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've actually worked there part time for 3 years while I was in high school, although this was in Finland.

The fast food industry is pretty rough, we were usually slightly understaffed. Always in a hurry, never able to serve as fast as you would hope. I worked at the kitchen about 99 % of the time as the "head chef" (wore headphones so I could hear what they ordered from the drive through, kept track of all orders, told others what to make next) because I was efficient at it. The days went by really fast because I was always so busy. Our staff was pretty young, so we could all relate to each other and got a long really well.

Didn't really enjoy working at the front/cashier, only worked a shift or two like a couple of times in a year when covering for someone or some other sht. Usually they moved me to the kitchen anyway and passed someone else to the front. You usually have a bit more time on your hands if you work the front. Then you have to circle around the restaurant and clean the tables etc.

Then I went to uni in a different city. Still eat at McD quite often, definitely don't find the food disgusting in any way.
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175660541