Closed Thread
Page 277 of 302 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,310 of 9037
    weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dupaloop3611 View Post
    not gonna lie im super excited for MW remastered its not even funny one of my fav games ever.

its gonna come as a download code in infinite warfare so if i can get one on EBay for $40 ill be playing at midnight until football on sunday lol
    so aware. fina buy this chit asap srs.
    Originally Posted by stone_free10 View Post
    why lift when it's all about the face
    this. just lol if you dont have good genetics and an attractive face.
    Originally Posted by geoffers12 View Post
    morning all.

not sure who knows or not.

but destroyed my knee on sunday. doctor thinks i tore my acl and also wants to evaluate the MCL. had MRI wednesday night and I have a follow up to get my results read on Monday.

cant put any weight on it and have been on crutches and in a brace since Monday.

luckily work brought my computer to my house so working from home for the foreseeable future and post surgery until I can walk/drive

cliffs
    -i hurt my knee
    -it is skinnys fault
    that is mad cool of them to do that.

geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weightsb4dates View Post
    that is mad cool of them to do that.
    ya otherwise would have to pretty much take short term disability
    an insurance adjuster without cargo pockets is like a marine without his rifle
    -tellitagain

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    morning all.

but destroyed my knee on sunday. doctor thinks i tore my acl and also wants to evaluate the MCL. had MRI wednesday night and I have a follow up to get my results read on Monday.

cant put any weight on it and have been on crutches and in a brace since Monday.

luckily work brought my computer to my house so working from home for the foreseeable future and post surgery until I can walk/drive

cliffs
    -i hurt my knee
    -it is skinnys fault
    Skinny is throwing a party to celebrate.

That really sucks. GL with recovery.
    Misc Work Crew

God's got my back (srs) datboigene's Avatar
    datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stone_free10 View Post
    why lift when it's all about the face
    THIS so much THIS

just lol at working. Strong cope

morning all.

cliffs
    -i hurt my knee
    -it is skinnys fault
    dang bruh get well soon.. your job is goat though.. my job would probably force me to USE up all my PTO and then buy moar
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Justin Beiber

~VA Crew~

*Scared to put crews in my sig because i might be the only member crew*
    *Put it in my sig anyway crew*
    *Nervous crew*
    *Might delete crews to save face crew*
    *got turned down by guy whom I offered threesome to crew*

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Phoenix9369 View Post
    It's the same, just substitute flour and buttermilk for

- 1 scoop of protein powder
    - 3/4 cups of oats
    - 15g of aunt Jemina pancake mix
    - 26g of protein pancake mix (I use Apple cinnamon)

And for buttermilk
    1 cup of almond milk + vinegar

Then do exactly as he does in the video
    4 egg whites
    4 egg yolks
    Use Splenda instead of sugar
    Use coconut oil instead of butter

Mix dry ingredients (I used the ninja blender to make the oats into flour and mix all the powders, added 1 tbsp of baking soda and like 3 of baking powder. Also some salt)
    Mix Splenda + oil + yolks
    Mix whites + vinegar + almond milk
    Mix wet ingredients
    Mix dry into wet

To the fridge for 5 minutes (pro tip: leave them overnight for a fluffier batter)

One batch made enough to fill me up

hhhngnggg fuk quoting for later use

Originally Posted by Motiviert View Post
    This

@Keanu noo not yet brah. Want to
    Moti pls

its an interesting change-up from the previous Horizons. Also takes a bit of adjusting to the Aussie driving style on the opposite side of the road. That's all I'll say.

not gonna lie im super excited for MW remastered its not even funny one of my fav games ever.

its gonna come as a download code in infinite warfare so if i can get one on EBay for $40 ill be playing at midnight until football on sunday lol
    u wot

idk how you're gonna get a $40 copy of a download key. The only reason anyone is even going to buy Infinite Warfare is for that game, and the base version of the game doesn't include the code for MW remastered, so it will cost at least $80 retail for a copy of the game which includes a download key. good luck finding someone who's gonna be willing to pay that much for the shttier game and forfeit the main selling point of the game

morning all.

cliffs
    -i hurt my knee
    -it is skinnys fault
    fuark get some srs R&R brosephine

they brought your computer to you? like they had someone drive over and drop it off?

geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post

they brought your computer to you? like they had someone drive over and drop it off?
    ya my boss drove over two monitors, tower, and all the things i need. hooked me up with VPN connection and I am up and running
    -tellitagain

Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by datboigene View Post
    THIS so much THIS

Why lift when you can look like 50cent?

Speaking of which, didn't manage to land anything this week. Just a bunch of convos that end the moment meeting up is mentioned. Break-up girl wants to talk for a bit before meeting which is definitely code for waiting for something better come along before committing to anything, whatever nothing unexpected.

Weekend plans:

-Binge on WoW tonight
    -Car meet Saturday morning if it's not raining
    -possibly hitting up the tailgate with the car club but most likely just playing more WoW all day
    -going to hike until I hate myself Sunday because it's been a while since I've actually challenged myself on a hike. Might hit up that 16 mile trail in WV I didn't make it to.
    -gonna take myself out to a nice dinner afterwards since it's been a while since I've done that as well

(no LDAR)(srs)
    Crews are for homers crew

weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) weightsb4dates has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    THIS so much THIS

dang bruh get well soon.. your job is goat though.. my job would probably force me to USE up all my PTO and then buy moar
    yep, if you dont enjoy lifting, dont even fuk with it fam

Originally Posted by Deceus View Post
    -gonna take myself out to a nice dinner afterwards since it's been a while since I've done that as well
    srs mirin.

gotta be happy with who you are before you can be happy with someone else
    -wayne gretzky
    -tellitagain

God's got my back (srs) datboigene's Avatar
    datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ya my boss drove over two monitors, tower, and all the things i need. hooked me up with VPN connection and I am up and running
    your boss did this?

brb sending you my resume

Why lift when you can look like 50cent?

Speaking of which, didn't manage to land anything this week. Just a bunch of convos that end the moment meeting up is mentioned. Break-up girl wants to talk for a bit before meeting which is definitely code for waiting for something better come along before committing to anything, whatever nothing unexpected.

Weekend plans:

-Binge on WoW tonight
    -Car meet Saturday morning if it's not raining
    -possibly hitting up the tailgate with the car club but most likely just playing more WoW all day
    -going to hike until I hate myself Sunday because it's been a while since I've actually challenged myself on a hike. Might hit up that 16 mile trail in WV I didn't make it to.

(no LDAR)(srs)
    lol'd hard.. strong WOW weekend incoming

miring hard Deceus.. srs

take yourself out whenever you can
    Originally Posted by weightsb4dates View Post
    yep, if you dont enjoy lifting, dont even fuk with it fam
    Tell them bruh.. you nikkas who are coping hard with lifting weights are in for a rude awakening. Anyone aware of rudyrude? lol
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Justin Beiber

~VA Crew~

*Scared to put crews in my sig because i might be the only member crew*
    *Put it in my sig anyway crew*
    *Nervous crew*
    *Might delete crews to save face crew*
    *got turned down by guy whom I offered threesome to crew*

sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sg_ballin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    can confirm;
    i am sexy as fuk

I enjoy a nice butt on my face.

--NYR-NYG-NYM--
    About that NY life

Converted to Rubbers

Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    srs mirin.

gotta be happy with who you are before you can be happy with someone else
    -wayne gretzky
    I'm thinking Texas Roadhouse just because I've wanted one of these for the longest time and have never gotten around to going back after seen one:

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ugh I have no desire to go to this work luncheon...full hermit mode.Nope not doing it NOPE.thank God I have a parent teacher conference today...FOR A THREE YEAR OLD.
    Check out my supplement log for Gaspari's Size On!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172059223

your boss did this?

they have been super cool with it all...i was pretty worried since its my right knee and i cant drive. I assumed i was going to have to take short term disability. They hooked me up, also sent one of those yummy edible arrangements.
    -tellitagain

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    THATS so great you don't need to use your short term for this! Speedy healing my friend.

I'm thinking Texas Roadhouse just because I've wanted one of these for the longest time and have never gotten around to going back after seen one:

wood eat 6 of these. 0 fks given
    -tellitagain

Originally Posted by TheAmazon View Post
    THATS so great you don't need to use your short term for this! Speedy healing my friend.
    need surgery to happen asap and then knock out first 2 weeks of rehab and be walking and driving again...
    -tellitagain

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    morning all.

cliffs
    -i hurt my knee
    -it is skinnys fault
    Holy hell, man. Take care of yourself.

But at least the wee one is still young. That would be even more of a PITA if he was old enough for you to chase afer him all the time.

your boss did this?

lol'd hard.. strong WOW weekend incoming

miring hard Deceus.. srs

take yourself out whenever you can

Tell them bruh.. you nikkas who are coping hard with lifting weights are in for a rude awakening. Anyone aware of rudyrude? lol
    My department's hiring. Please transfer. ;p
    please make a signature --TellitAgain

I am only 4'9". Can you reach that for me?

☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆*

*This space being leased by poni.

dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    morning all.

cliffs
    -i hurt my knee
    -it is skinnys fault
    damn mane sorry to hear but good that work is taking care of you

idk how you're gonna get a $40 copy of a download key. The only reason anyone is even going to buy Infinite Warfare is for that game, and the base version of the game doesn't include the code for MW remastered, so it will cost at least $80 retail for a copy of the game which includes a download key. good luck finding someone who's gonna be willing to pay that much for the shttier game and forfeit the main selling point of the game
    some idiot will put it on ebay out of the 100k sold so ill gladly take one. just in case i have it preordered on amazon with IW
    This is sweet. Camera crews are setting up, and I'm lookin' totally ripped. Beefcake. Beefcake.

insta: dupaloop3611

stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    @geoff sorry to hear that!

lets hope you didn't fuk up your acl completely and that only PT will be needed.

Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn son, mirin hard. I can't even convince my boss to let me go early since I came in early...at least not yet
    Srs question, is anyone ITT NOT aware of RudyRude?

Originally Posted by TheAmazon View Post
    this

emphasis on "Thats"

some idiot will put it on ebay out of the 100k sold so ill gladly take one. just in case i have it preordered on amazon with IW
    lmao well at least you're covering your bases

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    Hey team. I added you on IG Steve. Good luck in the show.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I flew by a cop at around 80MPH on the highway this morning and didn't even get stopped. I should probably play the lotto or something...or maybe try to friend waias on snapchat again. Nah. lol
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    I flew by a cop at around 80MPH on the highway this morning and didn't even get stopped. I should probably play the lotto or something...or maybe try to friend waias on snapchat again. Nah. lol
    what's the standard driving speed in CO?

80mph is almost standard here when traffic isn't heavy lol.

80 in VA is automatic reckless driving. They implemented this right around the time they bumped most of the speedlimits to 70. I just set the cruise control to 76-78 when I drive the 170 miles of interstate to my parent's house

80 in VA is automatic reckless driving. They implemented this right around the time they bumped most of the speedlimits to 70. I just set the cruise control to 76-78 when I drive the 170 miles of interstate to my parent's house

fuark that's it. never moving out of SoCal, because from what I've heard, they are the most relaxed with driving laws

I'm so used to it at this point that I get antsy when there isn't much traffic and people are only going 65, where I know I could probably go faster, but don't want to standout from the rest of the cars, weaving in and out.

On a particularly lucky day, the flow of traffic will be around 85mph

Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by devilbones View Post
    Hey team. I added you on IG Steve. Good luck in the show.
    Thanks bby
    Fill follow you back and slide in ya DM nahmsayin
    * LEO
    *MWC / ATQ (Best crews ever)
    *IG: @Stevexmachina #MiscF4F
    *Non-white Tan Demi God
    *"In Phoenix we trust"-TellItAgain
    https://ngl.link/stevexmachina

Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Marshmallows on a sweet potato is as wild as trying Rae anal sex with a girl that just had chipotle and Taco Bell simultaneously

Aka I would deff do it
    * LEO
    *MWC / ATQ (Best crews ever)
    *IG: @Stevexmachina #MiscF4F
    *Non-white Tan Demi God
    *"In Phoenix we trust"-TellItAgain
    https://ngl.link/stevexmachina

70 and 75 mph posted limit on many Texas highways.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Barf. I never understood mallows on top of taters.

wood eat 6 of these. 0 fks given
    Sorry about your knee...quick healing to you.

It was 65. The cop was probably busy adjusting his balls or something.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Closed Thread