relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50) relejia will become famous soon enough. (+50)

not "pooping" and metabolism.

I have been wondering.

people who tend to poop 2-3 times a day means that they have a better metabolism than people who poops 2-3 times a week?

is pooping a good sign of healthy/fast metabolism?

(considering both are in maintance or surplus of calories + eating micros and min fiber intake+ good amount of water intake)

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i always connected pooping with bad food, the more useful food u eat and the more you use it as energy then there is no reason to poop 2-3 times a day, now from my own experience (and mind you i take approx 75+ grams of fiber per day) i poop once in the morning (like godly poop and tears of joy) and thats it for the whole day for me. i do a lot of cardio so i use energy (food) but say when i ditch cardio and im just lifting and eating over maintenance then yes i poop 2-3 times a day as im not spending that much energy and there is lots of trash piling in my body.
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, it's not, but it's not a terrible question. Digestion and metabolism are two different things.
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If your stools are soft and you don't have to strain to defecate, I'd consider anywhere from once every other day to 3 times a day to be completely normal. Depends to a large degree on what you eat, how much you eat, and how frequently you eat, also likely to some degree on your microbiome, and there are going to be other anatomic and physiologic factors that impact things to (even emotions throughout the day).

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I poop once per day. Normal metabolism. lol

The two aren't necessarily related.

SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000) SoulZeppelin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ like EtE above, but I poop 3x/day with normal metabolism.
    Clear eyes, full heart: can't lose.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142413581

"So get off your keyboard because there is an empty squat rack somewhere that commands your attention." -Blaine Sumner

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys don't know if you have "normal" metabolisms, though, that's like saying "oh, well, I have average genetics". I mean, sure, you probably do fall in the range of normal, but OP was asking about the relationship between pooping and metabolism even within that range.
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZMan45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Low thyroid function slows digestion and can cause constipation. But if that's the case you probably have bigger problems than pooping.

Originally Posted by ZMan45 View Post
    Low thyroid function slows digestion and can cause constipation. But if that's the case you probably have bigger problems than pooping.
    Yeah, that's true, my digestion improved a lot when I got on thyroid medication. Although in the case you're mentioning, slower digestion and metabolism would be somewhat related, because low thyroid function (especially low T3) would lead to a slower metabolism.

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EmperorRyker View Post
    You guys don't know if you have "normal" metabolisms, though, that's like saying "oh, well, I have average genetics". I mean, sure, you probably do fall in the range of normal, but OP was asking about the relationship between pooping and metabolism even within that range.
    Unless... you have blood work that clearly says so.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Unless... you have blood work that clearly says so.
    What blood work will tell you how fast your metabolism is, though?

What blood work will tell you how fast your metabolism is, though?
    Pretty sure you can go to any endocrinologist and have a full thyroid test taken. I do it annually.

Pretty sure you can go to any endocrinologist and have a full thyroid test taken. I do it annually.
    Yeah, I do these tests a lot, too, and T3 will give you some information, but you still don't get the complete picture.

Yeah, I do these tests a lot, too, and T3 will give you some information, but you still don't get the complete picture.
    Right. I was put on (T4) for my thyroid back in the day and saw copious amounts of endocrinologists for thyroid functioning. I never said you get the "complete picture" but you do get a general idea.
    Last edited by ErikTheElectric; 07-19-2016 at 10:29 PM.

SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Right. I was put on Levothyroxine (T4) for my thyroid back in the day and saw copious amounts of endocrinologists for thyroid functioning. I never said you get the "complete picture" but you do get a general idea.
    Who was forum rules ?

Originally Posted by SHOOPAAAH View Post
    Who was forum rules ?
    We aren't discussing anything illegal. Regardless, I edited my post.

SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SHOOPAAAH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    We aren't discussing anything illegal. Regardless, I edited my post.
    Anything prescription shouldn't be discussed bud.

So then, why even quote the OP? "Bud"

Multis get banned, too.