Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

BJJ Gi Choke Scratches

Anyone know how to prevent marks on neck from GI chokes? We were doing some bow and arrow chokes in BJJ class the last week and it scratched up my neck from the GI rubbing against it. Should I just stick to no gi? Is there a way to prevent GI from marking up your neck?

BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000) BerimBROlo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ch1pChipperson View Post
    Anyone know how to prevent marks on neck from GI chokes? We were doing some bow and arrow chokes in BJJ class the last week and it scratched up my neck from the GI rubbing against it. Should I just stick to no gi? Is there a way to prevent GI from marking up your neck?
    Wear a turtleneck rashguard
    Jiu Jitsu Crew
    Freestyle wrestling crew
    Asian crew

"Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle."

Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ch1pChipperson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BerimBROlo View Post
    Wear a turtleneck rashguard
    any recommendations? I see some for surfing, might just buy that.
    It's really only the collar chokes (bow and arrow for example) that give me this problem
    *Adele is GOAT Crew* (Not talking about the computer)

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I keep getting rug burn on my chin from opponents gi

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ch1pChipperson View Post
    Take two of these:

You'll be fine.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehfinkster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, don't train gi.