iamjeremydavis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Strong Sleeves for Strongman?

Evening all,

I am considering buying Mark Bells Strong Sleeves. I train for strongman and was wondering if there was anyone who used them who could tell me if theres any kind of issues or restrictions with them for competition? I know they're not approved by the IPF, so I was wondering if there were any restrictions in Strongman organizations. Overall opinion of the product is appreciated as well.

Thanks

sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sperez21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iamjeremydavis View Post
    Evening all,

I am considering buying Mark Bells Strong Sleeves. I train for strongman and was wondering if there was anyone who used them who could tell me if theres any kind of issues or restrictions with them for competition? I know they're not approved by the IPF, so I was wondering if there were any restrictions in Strongman organizations. Overall opinion of the product is appreciated as well.

Thanks
    I can't speak on behalf of strongman feds allowing them or not, but the general consensus with people I train with and people on this website is that they're solid sleeves, I don't think you'd be disappointed at all if you got them and are able to use them in competition. Even used as training sleeves they'd be awesome

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by iamjeremydavis View Post
    Evening all,

Thanks
    Neither Strongman Corp (formerly NAS) or USSF ban Strong sleeves.

Be advised that a lot of strongmen consider them too restrictive for moving events, though.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Neither Strongman Corp (formerly NAS) or USSF ban Strong sleeves.

Be advised that a lot of strongmen consider them too restrictive for moving events, though.
    Only restrictions I have heard of in strongman is SLC banning figure 8 straps, multiple sleeves on the same joint and multiple belts at the same time.
    I am not trying to be better than you, just better than myself
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009