Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Building 'Dem Bane Traps! bbowsh54's Avatar
    bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

[CHAMPION PERFORMANCE] Sponsored Log Promo - Looking for Ladies! Free Stack

Champion Performance
    Champion Stack - Sponsored Log Promotion For Females

Welcome!

Champion Performance is hosting our second sponsored log promotion. We are looking for some females this time around!
    Participants will receive a complete Champion Performance Stack to utilize for their log. Stacks will include:

Stack
    1 x Pure Whey Plus
    1 x Amino Shooter Edge
    1 x Power Glutamine
    1 x SYN Matrix 6:5

(We will adjust if someone has allergies or prefers no stimulants)

TO APPLY FOR THIS LOG OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:
    1) Tell us why you would like to participate in this sponsored log.
    2) Tell us about your posting habits. How often do you utilize the BB Forums?
    Have you completed any logs or Product Reviews previously? (Please link, if so)
    3) Read the 'Participant Terms & Conditions' below, and agree to all list items.

Participant Terms & Conditions
    -- Agree: I am 18 years of age.
    -- Agree: I am a United States resident with a U.S. Shipping Address.
    -- Agree: I am in good health and have no existing medical condition that can be affected by these products.
    -- Agree: I have made at least 50 posts in the Bodybuilding.com Community and have positive reputation.
    -- Agree: I will not log any other products during this Champion Performance Sponsored Log.
    -- Agree: I will post at least four times each week, until I have used up all of the products provided.
    -- Agree: I will perform a minimum of three workouts each week and document each for the duration of this log.
    -- Agree: I will publish a product review of the products logged on Bodybuilding.com.
    -- Agree: I will subscribe to other Champion Performance sponsored logs and be interactive for the duration of this promotion.
    -- Agree: I will host my log at the location: Sponsored Supplement Logs - Bodybuilding.com Forums.
    -- Agree: I will title my log using Champion Performance's specified "Sponsored Log Title Format."

Sponsored Log Title Format:
    "[CHAMPION] <PRODUCTS> Log: <UNIQUE_TITLE>"
    Example:
    [CHAMPION] Pure Whey Plus + Syn Matrix Log: Bowser's Journey 2 Jacked

Applications will remain open through July 28th, 2016.
    Initially, we will select five female participants for this sponsored log promo, with room to expand to ten depending on interest.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please refer any dedicated lady loggers to this excellent opportunity.
    Bowser
    Free Agent

Training Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159564721&page=45 [ACTIVE]

Misc Horse Head Crew
    Misc Fisherman Crew

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best of luck to everyone , I am excited to see the logs.
    Sixpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

First of all, I'm excited to have the opportunity to try some Champion products, You guys have a great reputation. Second, I am working hard but would love to see if I can improve my results with some supplements. Other than protein powder and a pre-workout, I am not using anything, not even creatine

I'm here most days, honestly. Once in a while I get busy or go on vacation, but mostly I like to check into my accountability journal at least 5 days a week. I have done two reviews - True Grit Protein http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=wasted and Neogenix Velocity PWO http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=Junkie

3) Read the 'Participant Terms & Conditions' below, and agree to all list items.

-- Agree: I am 18 years of age. Yes
    -- Agree: I am a United States resident with a U.S. Shipping Address. Yes
    -- Agree: I am in good health and have no existing medical condition that can be affected by these products. Yes
    -- Agree: I have made at least 50 posts in the Bodybuilding.com Community and have positive reputation. Yes
    -- Agree: I will not log any other products during this Champion Performance Sponsored Log. Yes
    -- Agree: I will post at least four times each week, until I have used up all of the products provided. Yes
    -- Agree: I will perform a minimum of three workouts each week and document each for the duration of this log. Yes
    -- Agree: I will publish a product review of the products logged on Bodybuilding.com. Yes
    -- Agree: I will subscribe to other Champion Performance sponsored logs and be interactive for the duration of this promotion. Yes
    -- Agree: I will host my log at the location: Sponsored Supplement Logs - Bodybuilding.com Forums. Yes
    -- Agree: I will title my log using Champion Performance's specified "Sponsored Log Title Format." Yes

I entered a couple other non-log promos, hopefully reviewing another product will be okay if I am selected, but depending on when the decisions are made and the shipping time, I may be done before it becomes an issue!

Thank you for the opportunity!
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking for ladies?? That sounds a little suspect bbow!

Just wanted to step in and say an app is on its way shortly. Whoa, that is some stack!
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159735861&pagenumber=

**No thigh gap Crew

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome applications so far, I can already tell this is going to be EPICCC!

Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

First, because I'm a female

Second, because I'd like test out a few supplements I have never tried to see if they help my recovery which has been lacking lately. All of the heavy lifting has taken its toll and I'm not bouncing back as I would like. There are a few items in the stack that are on my list to try after some research on recovery supplements and joint health.

I post daily most of the time and have no breaks or vacations planned in the near future.

I have logged a few times. Concret, Jetmass etc. Here are two:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160238371

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=154738023

-- Agree: I am 18 years of age. Yes
    -- Agree: I am a United States resident with a U.S. Shipping Address. Yes
    -- Agree: I am in good health and have no existing medical condition that can be affected by these products. Yes
    -- Agree: I have made at least 50 posts in the Bodybuilding.com Community and have positive reputation. Yes
    -- Agree: I will not log any other products during this Champion Performance Sponsored Log. Yes
    -- Agree: I will post at least four times each week, until I have used up all of the products provided. Yes
    -- Agree: I will perform a minimum of three workouts each week and document each for the duration of this log. Yes
    -- Agree: I will publish a product review of the products logged on Bodybuilding.com. Yes
    -- Agree: I will subscribe to other Champion Performance sponsored logs and be interactive for the duration of this promotion. Yes
    -- Agree: I will host my log at the location: Sponsored Supplement Logs - Bodybuilding.com Forums. Yes
    -- Agree: I will title my log using Champion Performance's specified "Sponsored Log Title Format." Yes
    Last edited by penny0527; 07-15-2016 at 06:22 AM.
    POWERLIFTING TRAINING JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161554583

YOUTUBE (Training videos)
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfCal3cQ0N9yrJ8akX9BhTg

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lschepis View Post
    Looking for ladies?? That sounds a little suspect bbow!

Just wanted to step in and say an app is on its way shortly. Whoa, that is some stack!
    Be my log partner again, lover....

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great apps so far!
    There is room for more!

lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Great apps so far!
    There is room for more!

I don't know why but read the last part as "There is more to love"

@Penny that quickness! thanks for throwing an app girl.

If you are on the fence about it, just throw an app (sorry Canada brahettes ) - We are wrapping selections by July 28 at the latest but hoping to ship these beauties before.

*Refer your friends if they may want to give it a go!
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

#FEECTING

BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennaSexyLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll apply! I just finished a log so I'm free now

I train hard for a female. I go to the gym at 5am, 5x a week and workout on saturday as well(I just like to sleep in that day haha). I know supplements help a lot with recovery, especially the ones that you are asking us to log here. Flavor is very important to me. The flavors of your supps sound great too. "Guilty Passion"??? Cant wait to see what that's about haha
    I'm almost always logging something. I go back to back on logs, trying new supplements. I've rated a lot of different supplements. I post on here quite often. My husband (mormonpickett) got me started on the forums when we got married. It's awesome.
    Yes. I'll post a link to my most recent couple logs.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=171603473
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=171294061

Read and agreed!
    Married to user "mormonpickett"
    Yeah Buddy
    I Squat

Moar! ! Some nice applications starting to roll in over the weekend.

This stack will definitely help the lucky winners tackle through sticking points of their summer goals!!
    Gabber Crew since 2005

#FEECTING

Originally Posted by BrennaSexyLegs View Post
    Flavor is very important to me. The flavors of your supps sound great too. "Guilty Passion"??? Cant wait to see what that's about haha
    Syn Matrix is guilty as charged, I would arrest this flavor if I had handcuffs. I know NCNS sometimes does hehehe.

CP needs to make a Peach flavor.. now that you mention it. I wonder if it would surpass GP???
    Gabber Crew since 2005

#FEECTING

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1- Cause sups and Bbow and possibility of teaming up (are we allowed to get a little crazy in here or do we have to be good?) with my buddy Penny. And like Penny, I'm getting older and DOMS are getting worse...actually I never had them before so looking to see how Champion products are with recovery.

2- I post most everyday, have a training log and contribute to the pull-ups, push-ups, squats and whatever threads. I also sometimes post in the misc...those boys too crazy.

3- last sponsored log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=170588731

4- check

I am 18 years of age...yea I wish
    I am a U.S. resident with a U.S. Shipping address
    I am in good health and have no existing medical condition that can be affected by these products...can u believe that at 62??
    I have made at least 50 posts in the bodybuilding.com community and have positive reputation...and only one mod neg.
    I will not log in the other products during this Champoin performance sponsored log.
    I will post at least four times each week, until I have used up all of the products provided.
    I will perform a minimum of three workouts each week and document each for the duration of the log.
    I will publish a product review of the products logged on bodybuilding.com.
    I will subscribe to other Champion Performance sponsored logs and be interactive for the duration of this promotion.
    I will host my log at the location: Sponsored Supplement Logs- bodybuilding.com Forums.
    I will title my log using Champion Performance's specified "Sponsored Log Title Format."
    Training log:

**No thigh gap Crew

Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    Be my log partner again, lover....
    Sure thing sweet cakes! Not sure if they can handle us though..
    Training log:

**No thigh gap Crew

Originally Posted by lschepis View Post
    Sure thing sweet cakes! Not sure if they can handle us though..

Pretty sure that like Michael Schumacher, we could handle anything the road gives us. :P

Gabber Crew since 2005

#FEECTING

Then let us apologize in advance

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did someone say "Syn Matrix"???

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!

I'm a female lifter and I take my lifting and supplements very seriously, very. Like "rage of 1,000 burning suns" seriously! I enjoy trying new PWO, intra, and protein supps to see what works best for me and would love to give the Champion supps a try. I recently finished up a couple PWOs that I really liked and am looking for something new to help me in my quest for awesomeness with PRs and glutes of peace and prosperity.

I'm here 6-7x per week posting in both my own log and journals of fellow lifters. I personally log a ton of workouts as I lift 5x a week and do other activities - hiking, biking, swimming all throughout the week too.

Yes, quite a few! Here is my last sponsored log that I ran for a few months:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=170598561

3) Read the 'Participant Terms & Conditions' below, and agree to all list items. [/B]

-- Agree: I am 18 years of age. yes
    -- Agree: I am a United States resident with a U.S. Shipping Address.yes
    -- Agree: I am in good health and have no existing medical condition that can be affected by these products.yes
    -- Agree: I have made at least 50 posts in the Bodybuilding.com Community and have positive reputation.yes
    -- Agree: I will not log any other products during this Champion Performance Sponsored Log.yes
    -- Agree: I will post at least four times each week, until I have used up all of the products provided.yes
    -- Agree: I will perform a minimum of three workouts each week and document each for the duration of this log.yes
    -- Agree: I will publish a product review of the products logged on Bodybuilding.com.yes
    -- Agree: I will subscribe to other Champion Performance sponsored logs and be interactive for the duration of this promotion.yes
    -- Agree: I will host my log at the location: Sponsored Supplement Logs - Bodybuilding.com Forums.yes
    -- Agree: I will title my log using Champion Performance's specified "Sponsored Log Title Format."yes

Good luck everyone!
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

^ ^ ^ Another great application.
    Thank you!