ML8812 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Carb Re-feed Days? Where to start!?

Hi,

I'm new to this forum but it looks like there's a lot of really helpful guidance out there and I'm struggling to get a balanced view on carb refeed days.
    So my current workout / nutrition looks like this

4 days strength training per week (I'm small - 5'2" and currently 47kg)
    Having tried heavier carb loading in my macros (130g of carbs in 1500cals) I've decided to change my diet for a high fat / mod protein / low carb diet (50g on workout days, 20g on rest days) with a refeed day thrown in to bring the glycogen back up.

I know this isn't a common way to do things, but to be honest I've been on so many different diets over the years and found HFLC diets seem to work best for me at a maintenance level for my body - upping the carbs previously just seemed to result in TONNES of bloating and feeling really lethargic.

I've read about carb refeed days, as I am trying to build muscle at the same time as brining my body fat down (currently 16.1%) but there's so much data out there in terms of how many days you should have and the timing of them - hoping for some advice on this? Has anyone tried this with success and have any recommendations?

Any advice would be appreciated guys!