Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fmylife4real has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty sure this entire forum is one big gay paranormal event.
    It's okay to be white
    MFC #33
    *reminder to neg mysterylifter on sight because he thinks it's NOT okay to be white*

dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dlagr21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Few different occurances, not all of which have happened to me but family or friends.

1) I have sleep paralysis or old hag syndrome a couple times a year, sometimes it's really alarming and sometimes it's a little bit of a milder occurrence.
    2) My grandmother told me a story of when my uncle was a young boy he was walking up the stairs and she was behind him, he fell over on the stairs and turned around yelling at my grandmother asking "WHY DID YOU PUSH ME, MOM?" and my grandmother said that she was 2 stairs down from him and didn't touch him. She also mentioned other strange occurrences in the same house.
    3) Our local cemetery runs along a river and on the other side of the river is a forest area with trails. My friend was biking home one night and cut through the cemetery to get to the trails (there is a bridge over the river) and as he was getting into the forest he heard footsteps over his music. He turned around and there was a woman in a white dress glowing in the night.
    4) Across from the dorm at my college was this place: http://hamiltonparanormal.com/manor1.html

captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) captaincuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nothing too crazy here. But they say cardinals are messengers from heaven or some chit. I was bass fishing one day when a cardinal landed right beside me on the bank and then another one followed. My good friend had taken his life the day before. Probably just a coincidence but I actually felt his presence for one last time.
    New Orleans Saints

Proud cuck

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Went to college near Gettysburg, PA., if unaware what happened there in U.S. history, a lot of people died in our Civil War.

1)Worked at the Gettysburg Outlets
    -Items would regularly fly off the shelves, and lights would flicker
    -Inquired with my manager said it has happened for years
    -Apparently stores were built on an old hospital sight from the Civil War

2)Regularly visit the Battlefield at night
    -Had small fog formations develop on clear nights, and follow us around the battlefield
    -Had a huge dark figure appear behind our group
    -Would hear screams and cries
    -Took some pictures of the fog, that had faces appear in them
    -Had a bear chase us

3)My old house may have been haunted
    -When home alone, I would regularly hear the footsteps of someone walking down the stairs
    -My mother, while home alone, was touched while sitting on the couch

I'm open minded so, while I believe in the paranormal, there could be "more" plausible explanations for all of the above, like electrical shorts, weather phenomenon, etc.

Inb4 shopping and mom jokes

MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    About 3 years ago I was at gf's apartment up in Tampa. Woke up early morning and went downstairs to get some water. I'm standing in the kitchen and I feel my gf wrap her arms around me from behind.

My gf was upstairs, still sleeping.

Edit: had a bout of sleep paralysis with same gf last year. Stayed at the Hard Rock in Hollywood. Woke up hearing a strange voice and saw someone standing at the foot of the bed. Instantly tried to jump out of bed to protect my gf and my body didn't respond. I remember trying to say "babe. Babe. BABE" but nothing came out anything more than a muffled breath. Fought to move my hand to wake her up but it was no use. After a few minutes I had enough to inch my hand to her and she woke up, but I went right back out before I could say anything.
    That was anna nicole smith lmao

MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MsAthletik23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    One time me and my cousin were playing w my computer home alone and all of a sudden the door closed SHUT fast we looked at eachother an ran to the living room since thats the ghost free zone lol

also, this story is worth mentioning i was chilling with my 2 friends and my friend told friend #2 to bring him a drink so she heads to the kitchen meanwhile,im in the other room eating id say 6 feet away from friend #1 and all of a sudden he comes to me with wide eyes. he goes, "was that you?" I gave him a puzzled look and he explained he heard a deep voice say "[His nickname] Is a lazy boy" . to this day he still thinks i was messing with him. lol. I got one more story but i dont feel like typing. i'll come back l8r

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saw a ghost cat a lot when younger. Saw a deceased next door neighbour who had been in a care home keep vanishing & materializing past some houses just down the road, past mine & up their path & through the door. In the late 1990's saw some weird lights in a neighbours back garden that kept going round & round.

With a rational view as I got older I now believe the ghosts were illusions-the woman while looking very similar to the neighbour also looked like a frightening image in a ghost book I loved reading, the cat was never seen straight ahead but rather out of the side of eye & the lights were most likely fireflies around their pond.
    AP5 Crew

CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000) CM1221 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My fraternity house was haunted af.

First day im there in the summer its just me and my boy. We were told by a lot of ppl the house was haunted and I didn't believe that chit so we went "ghost hunting". Sit up in the sketchy attic in the dark trying to get some response or sign. Nothing happens for 20 mins so we leave. Im walking downstairs ahead of my friend and he comes down like a min later saying he saw the ghost of an old woman in a rocking chair and the door shut on its own as we were walking down from the attic. I call bullchit and go upstairs with him to see that the door is now open. I go "see youre just tripping" and go to shut the door but it literally would not budge. Next thing I know the bottom hinge rips out from the wall and the door comes down. Me and my boy never ran so fast in our lives. The door was brand new and I wasn't putting any effort into closing it so that had me really shook. We were discredited by everyone until they started seeing crazy chit too.

A year goes by with nothing too unusual happening. Id gotten used to the occasional unexplainable footsteps and things like that. One weekend all of my housemates except for 2 went home so its just me in my room. Im taking a nap in my room by myself and everyone is on the other side of the house (house is massive). Im woken up bc my stereo turned on randomly to the radio and started playing that song "Happy" by Pharrell lmao. Im tired af so I didn't care and turned it off. I wake up an hour later and decide to go see what my boys are doing. Take one step out my room and turn to shut the door when I hear this voice (sounded like the voice of an old woman, which supports the previous story) and it said "Hushhhhhhhh". Seriously creepiest voice ive ever heard, cant even explain to you brahs. So I run outside (my room is right by the front door) and see my friends gf walking up to the house. Im freaking out and tell her what happened, and she was just like "well whose in your room now?". I didn't turn around in time but she said a dark figure walked right by my window, which would have been impossible bc there was a bed right next to it.

I went home for like 3 days until I calmed myself down enough to go back. Looking back on it, I have a new appreciation for supernatural chit like that. Instead of being scared af im now curious and want to learn more.

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here is a story i know about, but it didn't happen to me.

My father knows a guy who was a diver, i cannot remember if he was a police diver or what, but it was his job to dive down to recent wrecks and retrieve dead bodies.

There had been a car accident where a car had gone into this big pool of water, it was like a lake or something.

Anyway this guy and another diver went down to the car to retrieve two bodies, i think it was two guys. Anyway it was quite dark and they had trouble seeing or some chit.

This diver guy opened the passengers door and took one of the guys out of the car, now this is where it gets weird. He said the guy in the car grabbed hold of him and was holding him down stopping him from surfacing, i cannot remember if he said the guy tried to remove his mask or grabbed his throat, it was one of them.

Anyway there was a huge scene at the accident area when this guy surfaced, he was going mental saying the guy was alive and tried to drown him. He got taken to hospital and he never dived again. He was an experienced hardcore diver who had done this job plenty of times before and he was assessed and had no mental problems.

It was investigated and the conclusion was that there must have been an under current or whirlpool that made the dead guys body move in such a way that the diver thought he was alive.

and for anyone thinking the guy might still have been alive in the car it had been down there two days before they managed to get the divers in.

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    interesting stories
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000)

Been visited by these things lately. What does it mean?
    Everyday is Day 1 of no fap crew

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by captaincuck View Post
    Nothing too crazy here. But they say cardinals are messengers from heaven or some chit. I was bass fishing one day when a cardinal landed right beside me on the bank and then another one followed. My good friend had taken his life the day before. Probably just a coincidence but I actually felt his presence for one last time.
    Nothing is coincidence fam
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

Registered User TheNewAddiction's Avatar
    TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNewAddiction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ran into an angel or some sort of spirit when I was little. Behind my house was a huge field that was ultimately leveled so an apartment complex could go up. After they had laid the roads my sister and mom and I would go collect cans for recycling (80's and we were poor) Mom and sister rode bikes and I rode on my sister's handle bars. They dropped me off to collect cans in a pile and then rode off to scout for more. I eventually lost sight of them and panicked. Mind you...you can see for damn near miles and I was spinning my head around looking in all directions like some slo mo Michael Bay camera work. Suddenly there was a man behind me in white with white hair, scared the crap out of me because he was there all the sudden which is absolutely impossible! He talked with me and calmed me down saying my sister and mom would return shortly. After a short period of time I could see them riding back towards me, my eyes locked on them. When they arrived they apologized, my sister had gotten a flat but my mom was relieved that I was calm. I told her no worries since this old man helped me out. My mom looked at me crazy and noted that there was not an old man around and there had not been an old man around for what they could see as they rode up on me. Man had vanished.

TNA
    Currently finishing my Master's thesis in History. UPDATE: successfully defended on 10/17/13. PM me any questions on Rome or Second Temple Judaism and I'll try to help. Or anything involving ancient history for that matter....or grad school.

"It's time to start slapping people." George Carlin

Youtube - Athlean-X Hannibal for King

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Woke up when i was 5 and told my mother that Grandad had a red flower in his cap and said to me in my dream that he will always be close.

My grandad died that same evening of my dream.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bump

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cliffs:

Me and my honey
    Packing up old house because moving in the morning
    It's the first night ever our dog isn't home with us..
    All done packing, head upstairs to sleep
    Nephew left toy firetruck by the stairs
    Watch honey pick it up and put it in a moving box
    Get upstairs turn on netflix
    5 mins goes by
    Hear loud crashing from downstairs
    Da fuk
    I grab a .45 and run downstairs like a madman
    Nothing
    Check all windows/doors.. nothing
    See toy truck 10 feet from moving box
    Something picked it up and threw it against the wall
    Bertstare at honey for 10 seconds
    Aw fuk this
    Leave and get a hotel
    Srs

Originally Posted by JrM703 View Post
    Went to college near Gettysburg, PA., if unaware what happened there in U.S. history, a lot of people died in our Civil War.

1)Worked at the Gettysburg Outlets
    -Items would regularly fly off the shelves, and lights would flicker
    -Inquired with my manager said it has happened for years
    -Apparently stores were built on an old hospital sight from the Civil War

2)Regularly visit the Battlefield at night
    -Had small fog formations develop on clear nights, and follow us around the battlefield
    -Had a huge dark figure appear behind our group
    -Would hear screams and cries
    -Took some pictures of the fog, that had faces appear in them
    -Had a bear chase us

3)My old house may have been haunted
    -When home alone, I would regularly hear the footsteps of someone walking down the stairs
    -My mother, while home alone, was touched while sitting on the couch

I'm open minded so, while I believe in the paranormal, there could be "more" plausible explanations for all of the above, like electrical shorts, weather phenomenon, etc.

Inb4 shopping and mom jokes
    My family is big on the paranormal and visited Gettysburg a couple years back. They visited a bunch of places, one in particular stuck out for them. I think it was a hotel or a house, but they kept smelling roses.

Do you know of that haunting?

JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my buddies house is known for paranormal shiet... a lot of things have happened at his house like faucets turning on, doors swinging open etc.. didnt really believe it at first but one time we were at his house in the basement where his room is, we were drinking and watching the exorcist (bad movie choice given the circumstances). our other buddy came to pick us up to go out so we turned off the movie and started to head upstairs. as we are walking up we are talking about how scary the movie is and when we got to the main floor, as soon as I said exorcist mid-sentence, we hear a loud BANG right in front of us as if something fell on the floor or smacked the wall. This scared us ****less but we tried to find if something fell and could not find anything... got the hell outta there quick
    Dr. Craig.
    PhD.
    Bro Science.

xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wagtail View Post
    My friend at Uni, everyone called her Nudie and she told me her friend had an itchy vagina and thought it was thrush, so she treated it with thrush cream, but it didn't work.

She went to a doctor, who gave her a referral - it was all getting a bit serious. The specialist ran some tests, swabs etc. results came back and she had worms in her vagina. There are only 2 ways to get these worms: having sex with a dead person, or having sex with someone who has had sex with a dead person.

And her fwb worked in a morgue. Srs
    stop quoting this fake ass post you gullible retards.
    http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/sex/a/necrophiliac.htm. there are a millions articles out there on how it's fake

rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've had some really weird/paranormal **** happen to me since a young age. Not sure if I even want to get into it.

AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    Have woken up on multiple occasions to hearing heavy breathing coming from beside me and as soon as I move it stops. Genuinely srs, has only happened twice in the past year but I can't think of an explanation

edit: strong wtf^^^
    This happened to me once a few years ago creeped me out
    When will I learn...

*Napolean complex crew*
    * <6'0 manlet crew*

Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One time I saw a small cat in the city with one foot
    PRs:
    Squat: 630 (sleeves)
    Deadlift: 735 (straps)
    Strict OHP: 330
    Log Clean & Press: 360
    Gave stickyashell hope and now he's back in strength sports crew