Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SomeIronBoy View Post
    Nice!

Yeah for just $900 more dollars...and whatever shipping(if they ship to the US) cost, you can own one.
    It's hard not to LOL the way my US brethren constantly complain about the cost of products.

How can the US be the greatest nation in the world if no one can afford to live comfortably, or even buy the things they like?

krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    It's hard not to LOL the way my US brethren constantly complain about the cost of products.

How can the US be the greatest nation in the world if no one can afford to live comfortably, or even buy the things they like?
    Simple, all our money goes to taxes to fund the world's problems... Don't worry though, we will all being swimming in Rouge and Ivanko products after the Donald wins the election

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dont Want None View Post
    Wow, that thing is a beauty. I hadn't seen that one before.

For anyone looking (its in German I think?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqfaqW7aZdc
    Thanks for digging out that link. That looks like a beauty. For guys that like the lat pull to be a true weight stack and the other stations to be leverage type, this is the best of both worlds. I can't imagine there's not a comparable product here in the US.
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000) krlafont is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dieselmike View Post
    Thanks for digging out that link. That looks like a beauty. For guys that like the lat pull to be a true weight stack and the other stations to be leverage type, this is the best of both worlds. I can't imagine there's not a comparable product here in the US.
    Sell the car and buy a Titan M1

Attached Images

rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Had the chance to try both the Powertec and Megatec back to back on the weekend plus all the individual pieces from both companies with my bro...I was really surprised at how natural these machines felt to both of us considering they are made for multi use purposes. Have to agree with Daniel that the Megatec squat/calf machine felt better than the Powertec, the position was more comfortable and smoother - but the Powertec was pretty good.

The leverage press part was similar, I prefered the Megatec where my bro preferred the Powertec so if you can try them both to suit your body - im 5'4" my bro is 5'10"

Where the Megatec won over the Powertec is the cable section, the high/low is as good as my Barbarian gear and pretty damn close to commercial quality. Super smooth, 1:1 ratio and cant fault it.

The biggest surprise for me...the Leg Sleds from both, nice bit of gear for home, felt like a leg press/hack squat in one and now am considering one for home This home gym stuff is addictive

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rodneyridikas View Post
    Had the chance to try both the Powertec and Megatec back to back
    Excellent post with those comparisons. But just to clarify, is the Powertec Machine you are referencing above the Multi System or the LeverGym? i.e the WB-MS or the WB-LS15?

Thanks.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Urban & IronBoy - Quoting you guys from the LWIBT Thread to get this discussion going, but please anyone feel free to chime in......

This fall I plan on finishing the rest of my basement and would like to fill part of the space with this thing. I have seen pics of both the Yellow and Black version, but neither in person. Like Urban mentioned I always see the yellow ones on CL. Personally I like the black better, well because it's black. But can you guys go into a little more depth as to the differences in functionality beyond what was mentioned above?

Which is newer/older? What are the differences I should concern myself with? When I am shopping for used ones, what years' model should I be looking for?

Any info on helping me "shop" for one is much appreciated.

Diesel, I'm not sure if you're willing to travel to CT, but I know a place where you can try out the floor model of both the LS and the MS.

On this subject, I bought the independent lat machine from Powertec for the better ROM, but I've been interested in the LS version of the Powertec as well and was wondering if the paint on the yellow one is the same as the black, or if the yellow is more chip resistant (The reason I asked this is because I heard some say of the older models that their yellow LS models held up well), Also I wanted to know if the older models had any distinct advantages over the newer model (Aside from the unilateral lever arms and the lesser assembly on the newer models) and how much the LS weighs? (I might have asked this question before, but I forgot it was a long time ago).

rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodneyridikas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Excellent post with those comparisons. But just to clarify, is the Powertec Machine you are referencing above the Multi System or the LeverGym? i.e the WB-MS or the WB-LS15?

Thanks.
    It was the MS one I was referring to - it had iso-lateral arms, the LS was there also but didnt pay too much attention to it TBH.

Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Diesel, I'm not sure if you're willing to travel to CT, but I know a place where you can try out the floor model of both the LS and the MS.
    Yes. Definitely. I'll shoot you a PM.

Originally Posted by rodneyridikas View Post
    It was the MS one I was referring to - it had iso-lateral arms,
    Thanks for clarifying.

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One other feature I forgot to mention on the newer models vs. the older models is the newer ones are chrome plated on the horns unlike the older models that had the black PVC finish (I actually prefer the PVC on the horns from the older model over the newer chrome ones...Although that's an easy mod I'm sure).

Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bluemirage75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That is one sweet multistation gym. For the build quality and capabilities, not bad for $3199 with free shipping.

Originally Posted by krlafont View Post

@[M]====[6]@ Mech6 Crew #18 @[M]====[6]@
    @[]====[]@ Rogue Barbell Club #35 @[]====[]@
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #1 ──<//>─<\\>──

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just an update, FWIW

I have been slacking lately with my routine so I decided to get back on the horse with a few full body workouts on the Powertec. Previously I remember SIB giving it an overall 7/10, and I think that's a pretty fair assessment. I can definitely see myself using it for a few things on a weekly basis: incline chest press, shoulder press, shrugs, calf raises, and the preacher curl. All the core movements I prefer barbell training, the squat station on the Ptech is a quad killer but I'm having trouble getting comfortable with the restricted path. Although, I have noticed that each time I use it it seems to feel more comfortable as I find ways to better position my body to get the desired muscle contraction. I'm still very happy that I picked it up, and if it was the only item in my gym I can honestly see the possibility of maintaining a solid routine overall.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Urban, is the MS system really as massive as it appears, or can it work in slightly tighter spaces? (A standard attic bedroom, or in the middle of an attic).

I had my eye on the LS, but really like the stations including the squat/calf station added to the MS (that and I have the stand alone cable machine so I think it's useless to repeat a purchase of cables with the LS).

It's funny in the workout equipment warehouse I went to, the MS doesn't really seem that massive, but then again it's a bit difficult to tell seeing that the warehouse is huge.

So I spent a few hours this morning working out on the Megatec and Powertec multi-gyms again, I had to pick up some new fractional plates I ordered and made the most of the trip. The shop was quiet so had a good chance to play with all the toys and took a few snaps of the Megatec multi-plex gym which im hoping to purchase if I get approval from my aparment strata to put in my spare car parking space.

All I cna say is that im a huge fan and here are the pics...alsoI was lucky enough to try out the new Barbarian leg press/hack machine which Sam was finshing up aswell....

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That is a nice looking leg press. Do you have a front view? Interesting design with those rollers. Must be very smooth..

I didnt get any front shots unfortunately...this unit is a beast for sure its rated to 600kg (1300+ lb) with a solid 3x3 frame and im sure it can take that plus more - it weighs over 500lb empty! Ill be back there in a couple weeks and can get more pics of the unit, it was smooth and worlds apart from my old body solid leg/hack combo. Leg press was comercial smooth, it did had a slight bump in the hack squat but that could have been due to the fact it wasnt levelled out on the floor when we were playing with it and only had 90lb of plates on it.

Im torn between the hack/leg press combo and the sled which is more suited for my space (im pretty sure I could squeeze the hack/leg combon in if I wanted too), but might be limited from a function POV. Saying that though, the Megatec sled smashed the Powertec leg sled in performance, smoothness and ergonomics - the guide rails must have been double that on the PT and a longer range of motion.

Only if I had the space and cash for both..

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have tried that type of leg sled. I cannot remember the brand. It hurt my back. And, my back never hurts.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm just as fallible as the next bb.com member.
    I dunno. I've never seen anyone else in yellow leathers. . . .

Lol.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by krlafont View Post

Has anyone ever seen or tried one of these?

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    I dunno. I've never seen anyone else in yellow leathers. . . .

Lol.
    One day I might just change my avatar and diminish your opportunity to state the bleeding obvious. BTW, you haven't posted a picture of your belt and shoes lately.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One day I might just change my avatar and diminish your opportunity to state the bleeding obvious. BTW, you haven't posted a picture of your belt and shoes lately.
    How about this one?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since you asked. . . .

Who was the troll that called you out on the leathers? That was an epic thread.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I looked at the multi-system when I bought my WB-LS. I had to look back to see when I bought it. I've had it so long I couldn't remember. It was in the Fall of 2008. I still have it and it's a tank. I have had no issues with it. Still works like new. If you can find one of these older ones with the low pulley, get it. Here's a pic of mine I took way back when...

Also, I did a thread back in 2009. Here's a link to that.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114856731
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Urban, is the MS system really as massive as it appears, or can it work in slightly tighter spaces? (A standard attic bedroom, or in the middle of an attic).
    It has a pretty large footprint, but would fit pretty decently in a 12x12 room I think (normal ceilings).

Originally Posted by Greybird2 View Post
    I have tried that type of leg sled. I cannot remember the brand. It hurt my back. And, my back never hurts.
    I found it really comfortable and felt it in my quads, it felt more comfortable than a leg press for me - I didnt feel like I was getting squashed under load. Ive been measuring up my tiny gym room today and I think I can squeeze it in...even if I dont fill up my car space

Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    I looked at the multi-system when I bought my WB-LS. I had to look back to see when I bought it. I've had it so long I couldn't remember. It was in the Fall of 2008. I still have it and it's a tank. I have had no issues with it. Still works like new. If you can find one of these older ones with the low pulley, get it. Here's a pic of mine I took way back when...

Also, I did a thread back in 2009. Here's a link to that.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114856731
    That was a great review, and really good to hear the machine has lasted after all those years!

Question to the boards, I came across a used MS that was an older model (The distinct differences were that the squat station pads were wider, the crunch station has the horn facing side ways as opposed to the newer model where the horn is directly sprouting off the back of the seat, the grip handles in the benching station are like bicycle handles and the seat pads have the plastic backing saying Powertec). Which year model is this? Seems quite older, I just took one pic of it which I'll try to upload later.

70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's a pic of mine. I looked back and I got it in 2006. So, no weight horns, has the removable pulley for low rows and leg hold down for lat pulls. I've reversed again and put the unit back in the gym, but it's tight to the wall, so no pull downs (have a lat machine) and removed the bench, so I use it for deep, controlled squats, calf raises and the occasional shrug.

Funny to see this thread again, I almost bumped it following my most recent session. I was looking at the squat footplate and considered contacting BWTG to make a larger plate, but then after thinking about it I decided to try a wider stance with my feet on the floor just outside the footplate. WOW! That felt really great on the hamstrings, I would go as far to say almost as natural feeling when compared to regular barbell squats.

The curl attachment still sucks, and the pulldown is weird, but I'm liking this thing a little more each time I use it.

Thanks, this one I found is a multi-station though...it's strange cause it has the crunch area with the horn behind it sideways to load it in that area (instead of right off the back of the pad), hard to explain so I owe a pic to the thread, but you confirmed that it has to be somewhere around the 2006 model, cool.